It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Seinfeld Episode?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Alright, just for the sake of having something fun to talk about, I'd like to know what you're favorite Seinfeld episode of all time is. To start things of, mine is the Library Book. The one where Jerry has the book thats overdue 20'some years and has to meet the library cop. It's priceless.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My favorite episode was "The Soup Nazi" one. The best part was when Elaine gets banned from the soup place. "No soup for you!"

Another favorite was the one where Kramer was making the wall of photos. And the lady with the bad hair doo that no one liked but Kramer liked it. I'm not sure what the name of this one is. These were my 2 favorites.

-tts

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I liked the one where George is a hand model. Or the one where he becomes body suit man. Classic

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh, it's so hard to pick one. So I'll pick a few.

#1 - The Contest - Are you the master of your domain?
#2 - The Implant - They're real, and they're spectacular!
#3 - The Marine Biologist - George saves a whale!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ahh such a good thread.

The Bet was great.

Kramer.. Im Ouuuuuut!

Your out?

Not sure of the name of it but when George was busted for treating himself like an amusement park

How about shrinkage?

Soup Nazi was a great one too!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The episode where Kramer and Jerry are watching surgery from an observation deck and launch a Junior Mint into the patient's chest cavity. Same episode, Jerry forgets his girlfriend's name but knows it rhymes with a "female body part".

"I had an aunt named 'Mulva'".

Classic.

Script

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Not sure of the name of it but when George was busted for treating himself like an amusement park

That would be The Contest, my number one choice for best Seinfeld episode ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The episode where George double dips the chip is the best ever. I cannot stop laughing when I watch that episode.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That episode is The Implant, my #2 choice. Darn you guys have good taste in Seinfeld episodes.

'Well, I'm sorry, Timmy...but I don't dip that way.'

I have a small Seinfeld obsession going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Funny voice

Helooooooooooooooooooooooo

jojojojo

I have never laugh that much ever than the first time I saw that show

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
My favorite has to be the "Festivus" episode. The one where George's dad makes up a holiday, "A Festivus, for the rest of us!"

I die laughing when they do the airing of greivances (spelling?):

"I gotta lot of problems with you people!"

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The final two episodes wrapped it up so well.
Seeing all the people from previous episodes, and all the flashbacks, that was great. These people belong in jail, if only for the protection of the rest of society.

And Kramer rocks...

epguides.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My favourite episode is where George's world's crashes, when Susan and Elaine becomes friends.

You're killing independant George!!!!!

also I like the Episode where Elaine dances, I have so much fun reenacting that episode for my friends!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Mine is the one where Kramer puts a Scrren door on his Door, and sits in the hallway like a patio! AHAH, that ones Hlarious!
And dont forget when George fights with the guy for the parking space!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The one with Vandalay Industries... oh and the one with Kramer's hair on fire. Such a Hoot! Doesn't seem like it was that long ago... or was it. Nothing compares to the series "About Nothing" and nothing on the tube has struck me as coming close since they went off air.

Victor K.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean, all otehr shows suck compared to Sienfield! I still watch an hour of it on TBS, and an hour on UPN everyday!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
-Elaine "names names" and cannot get good chinese delivery. Her commie boyfriend looks a lot and talks the same rhetoric as a college friend of mine.

-Lloyd Braun going insane. Even my kids shout "serenity NOW!" they've heard so many references to it.

-The painting of kramer. It was my avatar for about my first year on ATS

-dropping the girlfriend's toothbrush in the toilet, then dropping the relationship.

-The plot to kill Mr. Pitt. I was just thinking about this one. I was just at walgreens, and some old fart said, "young man, which one of these would YOU recommend."

-Jerry has his bookie in the trunk. Elaine is tired of Suzie, and Jerry is adamant that we'll just have to kill her off. Just like she was never there---a Ha hahahaha.

-Kramer and Neumann's plan to import recycled bottles to michigan, for the refund. Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I love Seinfeld, i've watched it almost every weekday for an hour for the past year. One of my favorites would have to be when kramer only sleeps so minutes every couple of hours? He's on top of that girl and falls asleep, she thinks hes dead and calls the mob to dispose of his body. lol

seinfeld: "what happened to you?"
Kramer: " I dont know, but I woke up in the Hudson River in a sack!!!"

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Probably the Mail fraud Episode where Jerry and Kramer try to claim back insurance for a music system that Kramer broke.

Not sure if the Interogation by Numan or the Nudie pic of George was funnier though...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
But, I don't want to be a pirate!
lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join