It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are nothing more than Demons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeden

I totally agree. If they were here for peaceful purposes, I don't think they would stand by with all the war and destruction going on.

We made the war, why should they clean up our mess? And even if they did, what do you want them to do? Take away our dangerous toys and make us stand in the corner with our hands on our heads?

Its up to us to wake up and realise that we are all responsible for our own wrong doings.

Even if aliens did magically stop war ,we would only start it again in time, probably over crap like "The aliens love me, not you" or " I know how the aliens want us to behave, so follow me and my rules, I am the new prophet"

Them coming here, being how malevolent we are, we would just cause even more stupid conflict.

Look buddy, I didn't put my two cents in to hear you start slamming me.

But to properly respond to your .....
I didn't say the US, or a war from my region. I'm talking about war, destruction, disease, etc...

So, lay off, with your bs.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Who said anything about the U.S? And who is slamming you? I just gave my opinion on what you said, Sorry if I offended you. Just because someone disagrees with you, don’t mean they are slamming you.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Maybe this is a good place to interject this new book that has come out on the possible manipulation of facts concerning Fatima and the apparitions there:

Below is a summary of Fatima apparition descriptions from Page 18 of a 2005 book by Portugal historians entitled: Heavenly Lights, The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon. The authors are Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina D’Armada.

"She was an apparently feminine and very beautiful figure.
She was wrapped in a light “that blinded.”
She measured approximately 3 ½ feet tall.
She appeared to be between 12 and 15 years old.
She wore a skirt, a coat, and maybe a cape, which were white.
Her skirt and robe had a checkered pattern of gold thread.
She had two or three cords at her waist.
She wore something on her head that covered her ears and hair.
She had black eyes.
She had a strand of beads resembling a rosary, some type of hoop earrings at her neck,
and a luminous ball at her waist.
She came from above and disappeared, little by little, back up into the sky.
She made no facial movements and did not move her legs.
She spoke without moving her lips.
She moved only her hands, once in a while.
She turned her back to the children when she rose up in the sky. "

June 30, 2006 Portugal - Eighty-nine years ago on May 13, 1917, three children watching sheep in Fatima, Portugal, saw lightning. Then a “small, pretty lady” appeared, suspended in the air at the top of an oak tree.

The lady told them she would return to the same oak grove every month for six months. Her last visit would be October 13, 1917. Then she would tell the children who she was and what she wanted.

"The lady did appear on the 13th of each month after that. As word spread that a miracle was happening in Fatima, Portugal, an estimated crowd of 50,000 people were gathered on October 13, 1917, for the sixth and final appearance. By then, the Catholic Jesuits in the parish said it was the Virgin Mary, even though the apparition suspended at the top of the oak tree never called herself that.

The oldest of the three children was Lucia. She reported to the parish priest after the last October apparition that she heard the lady say: “Build a chapel here to Our Lady of the Rosary.”

The Jesuit priests in the Fatima region then announced to the world that Christ’s mother had appeared in Fatima to convert humans to “the Immaculate Heart of Mary.”

But what exactly did the three children – Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco – say they saw at the top of an oak tree?"

This is from Linda Howe's Earthfiles site.
www.earthfiles.com...

The third secret has never been revealed but Sr Lucia the surviving child of the visions said this:

In a series of letter from 1969-1970 she stated, " It is indeed sad that so many people let themselves be dominated by the diabolical wave that is sweeping the world, and that they are blinded to the point of being incapable of seeing error! Their principle fault is they have abandoned prayer; in this way they have become estranged from God, and without God everything fails. The devil is very cunning and looks for our weak points in order to attack us. If we are not diligent and careful to obtain strength from God, we shall fail, for our age is very wicked and we are weak. Only the strength of God can keep us on our feet."

She wrote: "Let people say the rosary every day. Our Lady stated that repeatedly in all her apparitions, as if to fortify us against these times of diabolical disorientation, so that we would not allow ourselves to be deceived by false doctrines. Unfortunately, the great majority of people are ignorant in religious matters and allow themselves to be led in any direction. Hence, the great responsibility of one who has the task of leading them. A diabolical disorientation is invading the world, deceiving souls! It must be resisted."

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pope Ratzinger has read the third secret and had this to say:

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is known for the Ratzinger Report. He has read the third secret.

In August 1984, he said that the 3rd secret concerned the "dangers, which threaten the faith and the life of Christians."

In the Ratzinger report, he wrote that the 3rd secret of Fatima has to do with what he called "denivissimis". This Latin expression means "dealing with the end times", pertaining to the latter days, or about the final events.

In a 1985 interview with Vittorio Messori, Cardinal Ratzinger was asked the following questions and his responses follow:

VM: Undenied versions (of the 3rd secret) are circulating in the world, which describe the contents of that secret as disquieting, apocalyptic, as warning of terrible sufferings. John Paul II himself, in his personal visit to Germany, seemed to confirm (privately to a select group) the undeniably disconcerting contents of that text. Before him, Paul VI, during his pilgrimage to Fatima, also seems to have alluded to the "apocalyptic" themes of the secret. Why was it never decided to make it public, if only to counter rash speculations?

CR: If the decision has not yet been made, it is not because the Popes want to hide something terrible.

VM: Then there is "something terrible" in Sister Lucia's manuscript?

CR: If that were so, that after all would only confirm the part of the message of Fatima already known. A stern warning has been launched from that place that is directed against the prevailing frivolity, a summons to the seriousness of life, of history, to the perils that threaten humanity. It is that which Jesus himself recalls very frequently: '..unless you repent you will all perish..' (Lk 13:3). Conversion - and Fatima fully recalls it to mind - is a constant demand of Christian life. We should already know that from the whole of sacred Scripture.

VM: So there will be no publication, at least for now?

CR: The Holy Father deems that it would add nothing to what a Christian must know from Revelation and also from the Marian apparitions approved by the Church in their known contents, which only reconfirmed the urgency of penance, conversion, forgiveness, fasting. To publish the third secret would mean exposing the Church to the danger of sensationalism, exploitation of the content.

VM: Perhaps also political implications, I venture, since it seems that here, also, as in the two other secrets, Russia is mentioned? At this point, the Cardinal declares that he is not in a position to go further, into the matter and firmly refuses to discuss other particulars.

This and the above second quote are from this site:

users.ev1.net...

I find it all very confusing. Not the Mary I grew up with. Don't want to jump to conclusions but I don't think 'good' abducts, terrorizes and confuses.

However, that didn't happen at Fatima.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
In a sense, demons could indeed be aliens and aliens could be demons. They are relatively mystical, theres no proof to their existance, and people have been claiming that they have been in contact with either one for centuries.

It could be possible that the demon could be an alien, it's religious ties being non-existant though. Just because it has horns, hooves, and that sort of thing doesn't necessarily it means it's from hell. Who knows, maybe there is a planet which could represent hell, fire and rock. And that the inhabitants there are violent in particular.

No proof though. There is no proof that aliens, demons, or anything like that exist. I admit, a lot of the stuff the bible says can indeed be related to UFOs and the like, however it's really just a matter of how you interpret it.

For instance, let's say demons are indeed real and so are angels. Why would they require ships if they have wings? Wouldn't they just able to fly individually?

The only thing besides proof which I could argue about is the fact that demons and angels are supposedly not technologically dependant.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There does seem to be alot of correlation between the Fatima phenomena and other reports of contact. Namely the apocalyptic warnings and visions. Telepathic communication. Perhaps there were abductions around the area at the time that went unreported.
The alien connection at Fatima suggest a couple of logical conclusions:

That religious doctrine is alien-inspired.

And/or people have used these experiences to advocate for their paticular doctrine.

Or that aliens are using existing doctrine to manipulate human beings.

Or that the interpretation is an elaborate deception and current misinformation capitalizes on divorcing people from their faith.

Maybe pope Ratzinger refuses to disclose the third secret because he himself is beginning to have doubts as to its origin.

As far as aliens being demons, I think it's probably inappropriate to hold an entirely different species to human moral standards. Humans are carbon-based species and all carbon based atoms have 6 electrons, 6 photons, and 6 neutrons.
We apparently bear the mark of the elusive beast.

As for Fatima, how can we be sure just what occured. The witnesses were already devout catholics and that would impact the interpretation of the event, along with the Jesuit bias - it leaves on wondering.

Personally, I pray the rosary and am invested with the scapular. Although I find imposing my faith on others odious and self-defeating.

I do feel an increasing need for simplicity and the dilemma presented by the recent book and ufo interpretation has challenged my 'ducks in a row' belief system in a deep way.

Although, I'm hoping a not irreconcilable one, wherein the only option is denial or unthinking advocacy.

In the end, I just don't know other than it's kindness that matters to me. However short I fall to that task.

I have also had a close encounter with a ufo, although I've not met, or don't remember meeting any beings. It's result was to fill me with wonder and hope that there was more to the universe than the scrabbling condoned as normal on our little rock.

The numerous reports of terrifying encounters and brutal treatment leaves one to wonder...,

Mind you - the transfiguration so scared the disciples who witnessed it, they fell to the ground unable to function. - So the books say.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
???

Why the hell would metaphysical being like angels and demons need to travel in vehicles? Ever think of that?

Unless of course your trying to claim that angels and demons are in fact just "aliens."

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
If demons exist they are in the form of bacteria and virus, not ufo riding stretchy headed aliens.
Being superstitious in the twenty first century and believing their are invisible beings who are hellbent on possessing our souls and tempting us to evil is silly caveman BS.

I'd like to know where you got that information??

There's alot of evidence, in many cultures, to suggest possession does occur....

As far as it being silly to believe in invisible things making us act crazy, to the naked eye, bacteria and viruses are invisible......yet you obviously believe in them....

Just because we don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.....without the microscope, people would still be blaming illnesses on Demons....But what about the things medicine can't explain?...the things that can't be seen with a microscope?...

As to Aliens being demons....who knows?....nobody....we can speculate all we want....one day, it's not going to matter anyways, now is it?

and I'd just like to add... "Foosball is the Devil!"...

Edit: this thread might also lead one to believe that Aliens were divine beings...since ufo's seemed to be prevalent in Christian artwork..

Christian Artwork thread

[edit on 6-7-2006 by JSquared]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Y'know what?
(probably not, but I'll tell you anyway)

I was thinking about this.

Maybe, all demons are just aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To the OT, I have to agree!! I think they are Demons, or Fallen Angels....but not aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iron_cross
ALIENS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DEMONS IN AN ALIEN PACKAGE.

Yep. If they were referred to as what they really are (demons), then that would require the existence of Jehovah and the divinity of Jesus Christ to be discussed. Then instead of being, beings of higher rank they instantly become beings of lower rank. They were placed below man on the heavenly “totem pole” if you will, after the creation of Adam. That's what got all this mess started anyway. lucifer didn't like man being a higher rank than him (the only image of Jehovah), rebelled and conned Adam into losing his glory. A lot easier for them to call em aliens and attempt to rank them and their “hybrids” above man by deception, when in reality they are below. I think it's quite entertaining to be honest.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Interesting topic that's been talked about before here on ATS....

Here's something (helping Iron's side a bit):
Book of Enoch

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels (also called the Watchers), the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.
And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

Couple things:
1. How did they look? How did they come down?
2. Did the people immediately accept them? If so, why? Did they know these were fallen angels or believe they were something else?

And they (women on earth) became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood.

Ok, so when these beings and their offspring (Nephilim as they were called) began to "sin" (and we all know what that means hopefully) against animals, what do you think the offspring of the animals looked like? Well we find fossils of these things all the time. People call them dinosaurs. So why are these fossils so old? Well their parents are trillions of years old, what do you expect!? That's got to have some affect right? Oh wait...
We're talking about aliens right? ok, then scratch all that...

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Êzêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven...

Sound familiar?
Highly intelligent
Highly advanced technology
Isn't that what most people believe aliens are coming to do? Take us to another level? Teach us the error of our ways...

History repeats itself right? So, they'll they be back???

Disclaimer: I did no real research at all into any of this so, believe any of that at your own risk

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
*In response to: Iron_cross*

Well if that's what you believe ...wouldn't that mean that you don't know who the aliens really are ?

When you speak of angels I think of the christian angel theme. Mostly I think that first cause that's what I believe. Anyways , if that is the kind of angel you are referring to I would then point you toward Genesis Chapter 18. As Abraham didn't even recognize angels when they visited them mistaking them at the time for men. Which would mean Angels look remarkably like men...or at least they did in that one instance. Anything is possible with God though.

So until I meet a real Alien I think I will reserve my official call on this one. I would just like to point out that Angels can look like men enough to fool even the chosen.

On the other hand, if you were not talking about the christian angel theme please don't take my reply wrongly. I am not trying to force any one viewpoint on you. I'm just making a post of my own observations into the topics of "Angels".

[edit on 6-7-2006 by SA Fox Mulder]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
???

Why the hell would metaphysical being like angels and demons need to travel in vehicles? Ever think of that?

Unless of course your trying to claim that angels and demons are in fact just "aliens."

That appears to be the quandry. Are we all just being played here.

Assuming we're metaphysical beings, and I do, why are we incarnate? Maybe aliens are just really good at OBE's. I think being around aliens in a multi-dimensional universe would intensify both negative and positive aspects of self.

I still believe in good, even when I'm not very good at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join