It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are nothing more than Demons.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ALIENS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DEMONS IN AN ALIEN PACKAGE.
We have been conditioned for years to make supernatural contact, but not with God, with Aliens.

There has been a progression from Roswell in 1947, and how they viewed Sightings, they started out by discrediting, and attacking.
Now they are celebrated for their sightings.

This is not by accident, this is by design.
The word of God calls it the end time delusion.

God bless.
Iron.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi Iron_cross

There are actually a few threads on the subject.....go to 'Search' and a few will come up....
one of them is .....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

helen

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I feel the same way. And in my humble opinion I think that the "real" ufo's are in fact vehicles that angels and demons alike travel in. People are so ready to believe in the supernatural or spiritual things. That's why most are so easily deceived into believing in aliens and ghosts. I do think that these demons can and do take the form of "aliens" and "ghosts" in order to deceive us or those who would easily be deceived. I also believe that these demons posing as aliens actually do abduct people on occasion.

-Quin

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
As a fine, upstanding, law-abiding alien, I resent the implication that I am a demon.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
that is an interesting concept..so what is your definition of angels and demons?? is it based on religious beliefs?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I suppose you can think what you want, but I sure can't agree with you Iron_Cross.
there is always and is always the "Great Mixmasters" of belief systems in every aspect of thinking, and some how they manage to get all of it in to a small cup of explanation.....
Alien's are another life form, for as far as we know, God on the other hand is the supposed creator of these life form's,(Including Us) and if you believe in the Bible as many do, we were designed to meet one another after the proper amount of time and technology. Calling the "Alien's" angels or demons is a little far fetched,but like I had mentioned earlier,"We have a right to our own opinion's" none the less.
"Do you have anything at all that would back this theory up in the least?" I, for one would love to see what it is , as far as "Proof" goes.Interesting concept, just don't think it can hold water, no matter how many people follow your "Assumption's".

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't mind if humans express their opinions, but I resent it when they lump all aliens in the 'They are Demons' category. I sure hope it doesn't go down that path now, or else we'll have something like this: 'Shoot the damn thing, shoot! It's a Demon!'
But then, wouldn't they do the same thing if they thought it was an alien.
Pretty soon they'll be using the words demon and aliens interchangeably - aliens are demons, demons are aliens - but maybe they've done that already.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As the ideology of angels and demons is deeply routed in religion, who's to say that demons are merely a spiritual concept of what aliens are?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
we can't automatically classify all other intelligent life forms out there as either demons or angels, thats why if we humans ever discover a intelligent but more primative lifefrom on aother planet in the future, don't go down there and say "Hi" if they are the religious type.... they may think you are the devil.

Golden rule is.... try to avoid contact with religious aliens, you never know what they may see you as with reference to their type of religion. Worst case scenario is you are the Devil, best case scenario, you are a God.

It is difficult to share information or have a more logical discussion with these type of aliens when they have already labeled you as an entity of their choosing in their religion. They will not have an open mind as they will either worship you or try and stone you to death.

hmmm.. Fear is good after all.....heheheee...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If demons exist they are in the form of bacteria and virus, not ufo riding stretchy headed aliens.
Being superstitious in the twenty first century and believing their are invisible beings who are hellbent on possessing our souls and tempting us to evil is silly caveman BS.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ppppfffttttt...of course religious nuts think aliens are demons there "NUTS"they will say anything to not lose their grip on power

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I was raised christian..and I can assure you that aliens are not demons. People think that anything that goes beyond their imagination..or anything that they can't explain is a demonic entity or force...it just doesn't hold any water...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iron_cross
We have been conditioned for years to make supernatural contact, but not with God, with Aliens.

There has been a progression from Roswell in 1947, and how they viewed Sightings, they started out by discrediting, and attacking.

God bless.
Iron.

Its because of thought like yours, that the world is plagued by hatred, fear and war.

God forbid we take our racist prejudices from this earth and out into the universe.

I feel sorry for people who feel like they have the God like power to judge those they have never even met.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And people wonder why aliens dont come down on their spaceship and greet us all........with people around who say "aliens are demons"

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i really hate it when those who believe in the god-hoax come over to the aliensection of the board.

as if the ufo-community hasnt enought looneys already.

and i bet that Iron_cross and Black Sword are the same person anyone in on the game?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by hoeon]

[edit on 5-7-2006 by hoeon]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hey, I thought that aliens were angels. Are you now telling me that angels are demons? Please make up your mind. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

God bless.
Iron.

I love how everyone basically just claims to know everything.
How about this...
We don't know for sure.
Humans are extremely limited in the scope of knowledge and perception.
So to make such a finite claim, well...
Where's the proof?
(and don't say "In the bible" because that's not a good enough answer for the inquisitive minds of this website and even then, you still can't prove it).

However, how about this...

The human will is absolute, through perception, we create our own reality. We are infinite.
God, the universe, life, everything...
is all one.

And if you're not down with that...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here we go with the name calling again...
. Tell ya what "Da bomb"...I AM a freakin' NUT pal!!! But you sir are LOST! Folks like you will believe anything so long as it doesn't mean you might have to answer to a higher power when you are cold in your grave someday. Cheers.

-Quin

[edit on 5-7-2006 by mytquin]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I totally agree. If they were here for peaceful purposes, I don't think they would stand by with all the war and destruction going on. I think they feed on us. If you check, I heard some time ago that cow blood was the closest blood to humans, than any other species. And if they were here to guide us along, I think by now, there'd be an intervention of some sort by now, that everyone would know. It says evil to me.

Not to say there aren't any good aliens. I just think the bad ones have staked there claim on our planet, and have dominance over good ones. Times like this, you wish you knew more than you do.

But, my feeling is that the predominant aliens here on earth are grays, and very, very, evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I totally agree. If they were here for peaceful purposes, I don't think they would stand by with all the war and destruction going on.

We made the war, why should they clean up our mess? And even if they did, what do you want them to do? Take away our dangerous toys and make us stand in the corner with our hands on our heads?

Its up to us to wake up and realise that we are all responsible for our own wrong doings.

Even if aliens did magically stop war ,we would only start it again in time, probably over crap like "The aliens love me, not you" or " I know how the aliens want us to behave, so follow me and my rules, I am the new prophet"

Them coming here, being how malevolent we are, we would just cause even more stupid conflict.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join