It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the links at the top

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
how come the link to the main page of the forum section has been taken off?
from
AboveTopSecret » Board Questions & Business »
to
Board Questions & Business »

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hahe, I was going to comment on that. Yeah, it was one of the three links I always used to get to the main page, and now it's gone!

But seriously, I did prefer it when it was there.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yes i noticed this aswell confused me for a while as i thought i did summit qwrong haha

i think this topic was discussed here aswell
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I know it throws you a little when the buttons that you're so used to that you can practically click them without looking get moved or as in this instance taken away, but in this case , a small slide of the mouse to the home button above does exactly the same thing. Just a case of re-training your hand

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I know it throws you a little when the buttons that you're so used to that you can practically click them without looking get moved or as in this instance taken away, but in this case , a small slide of the mouse to the home button above does exactly the same thing. Just a case of re-training your hand

well it seems if my hand is being a little resistent to change, iv given it a warning though no more hand rubs if it doesnt do as its told

goes to show i spend entiery to much time on this site while my house falls apart and the kids run wild
:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha

because it was much easier just to click the link then always having to scroll upto the top and having to click the link

and cant it be put back?

it is just a one line code

[edit on 4-7-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
any chance of a reply from a member of adminif they are willing to put the link back,

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not an Admin of course, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's part of the new streamlining going on of various forum pages.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
how come the link to the main page of the forum section has been taken off?
from
AboveTopSecret » Board Questions & Business »
to
Board Questions & Business »

How about the "Home Button" on the top AND the bottom? That would be the exact same thing as the old, ugly >>>blah blah>>>>blah blah>> ...

There you go...

S...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

How about the "Home Button" on the top AND the bottom?

And conveniently located also!

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 7/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

join