It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A minature dear? cow? Its roughly 2 feet tall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well I have been reading these forums for a little while now, and decided to join in. I haven't seen a discussion about this yet so here we go.

[/align]
Page:www.aliendave.com...

This was taken from one of my favorite sites, Utah UFO Hunters, and is a couple months old, and I found it particularly interesting, because in this plain picture you notice an animal that looks like a dear, yet is so small when you compair it to the fence behind it. The page where this picture is found tries to give so many examples and explanations as to what this animal could be.

I'd like to know what you all think about it. To me it couldn't be a dog or cat, because you can clearly see the posture of the animal resembles a deer, and I was actually thinking it just could be a stray fawn.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A dear, Dog.
I'll tell you one thing, it does not look out of this world.
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In the Florida Keys there is a species of deer (Key Deer I think) that are very small...where was this picture taken?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Supposedly taken at this event called Ranch Recon 2003 somewhere in Utah. The page has changed many times in a few months. Basiclly they were at this area to document UFOs and such when they discovered this animal in one of the photos.

"Uintah Mountains into the high desert of North- Eastern Utah" taken from the webpage

ID

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yup, baby dear not ET. Baby dear are about that size.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's a young whitetail deer. They are not very big out in the desert. Most city people have no idea how big real animals are. No offense, but it's hella true.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Now, if it was 2 inches tall that would be a different story.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Used to have Muntejack (sp?) deer in my garden over here in the UK all the time - they arnt much over 2 foot tall - were introduced by an Earl as an ornimental species - and got out and bread

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That is deifnatly, without a doubt, a jackolope.
Be afraid, be very afraid................................

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
In the Florida Keys there is a species of deer (Key Deer I think) that are very small...where was this picture taken?

Is correct its a sickle, sicka deer. They are very small deer that were brought in from other countries to kill for sport.

There the size of a small dog. Maybe 40 pounds?

www.sitka-deer.com...

top topics

join