It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Seen One of These?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello I was wondering if anyone has seen an object such as the one I will describe here. Ive seen this thing twice with several witnesses.

-Orange, literally "fire in the sky" without definitive "craft" shape
-floating across sky
-dimming in and out like a light
-appears to be natural or organic light/fire/energy
-objects dissapears/reapears on other side of sky
-dropping debris in a sencchronized fashion, i.e., every few seconds(10 meters)
-debris appears to be "sparks" then the "spark" fades out into dark object dropping to earth

WHAT IS THIS THING???? WHAT IS IT DROPPING???? WHY IS IT DROPPING IT.
IVE LOOKED AT SIGHTINGS ARCHIVES AND THIS THING HAS BEEN SPOTTING ON EVERY CORNER OF THE PLANET.

Another UFO that I saw was a very strange one indeed. I was driving at about 4:00 am. And about 5 miles into the horizen I saw a LARGE blue fireball appear to just fall right out of a "hole" in the sky and crash into the hills. By hole I mean, the object did not appear to have been falling from space but rather appear out of thin air(ball lightening?) either way, the object was about 4-5 miles away and the perspective size was about that of a dime! This thing must have been huge!!! Any similar experiences?

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 30-6-2006 by kinglizard]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by zyklonBZ_22_19]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ive seen this thing twice with several witnesses.

Well one has to ask why did'nt you take a picture of it?

Please get a pic.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Classic question??? Who would risk missing an event like this to get a camera...now I keep a digital camera for this reason in my truck. And the dropping fireball happened so quick I questioned wether I saw what I had just seen.

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 1-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I saw something just like that, but I thought it was a comet

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
By the way, one night, my girlfriend and I decided to hang out in a cemetery one night. we saw something about the size a of a large star moving across the sky, the this "star" changed directions....then it did it again, and again. We new it wasnt normal, while it wasnt spectacular, it wasnt normal. I happened to have a camera on me. I filmed this thing for more than 2-3 minutes. When we played back the tape. It just appeared that we where watching a grainy tape with a stationary white dot in the middle. It was so grainy you couldnt see the movement of the object. It was worthless footage. Just like alot of those grainy ufo photos. Im sure that people saw very strange events but there evidence does not do it jutice.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Are you talking about those teardrop-shaped things near the horizon during sunset? Those are jet trails. Stuff dropping from them? Those are optical effects caused by staring at something too close to a sunset.

DEEEE-BUNKED!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While I respect you`re passion to prove everyone who is pro-ufo wrong, i had a question about the name Enkidu, isn`t that name sumerian *myth*?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am not yet aquanted with the rules and do not want to lose my privaledge on this site so I wont react on emotions .... although I thought your reply was condescending and poorly thought out....it seems that you didnt read my post properly and/or inserted your own data, such as "tear drop shaped" and "on the horizen" to justify your assumption. Who said anything about a frickin' sunset? Who are you? What do you want? Say something intelligent next time, please.

PS

10 o clock at night, mid summer, orange fireball lasting OVERHEAD for more than a five minute period. DIASSAPEARING AND REAPPEARING on various parts of the sky, dropping debris in what SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN AN INTELIGENT PATTERN, I.E., NON RANDOM.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Enkidu-

I am not yet aquanted with the rules and do not want to lose my privaledge on this site so I wont react on emotions .... although I thought your reply was condescending and poorly thought out....it seems that you didnt read my post properly and/or inserted your own data, such as "tear drop shaped" and "on the horizen" to justify your assumption. Who said anything about a frickin' sunset? Who are you? What do you want? Say something intelligent next time, please.

PS

10 o clock at night, mid summer, orange fireball lasting OVERHEAD for more than a five minute period. DIASSAPEARING AND REAPPEARING on various parts of the sky, dropping debris in what SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN AN INTELIGENT PATTERN, I.E., NON RANDOM.Enkidu-Enkidu-

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One very simple question for you my friend.

Are you so close minded that you cant possibly comprehend the existence of phenomena outside of our "normal" state of existence?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Did it look anything like my avatar?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Are you talking about those teardrop-shaped things near the horizon during sunset? Those are jet trails. Stuff dropping from them? Those are optical effects caused by staring at something too close to a sunset.

DEEEE-BUNKED!

lol, you have problems...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
January 3, 2006 ~2230 GMT+7
Highway 80 southbound, approx 10mi north of Rodeo, NM, no traffic.

Returning from a motorcycle trip, while riding an extremely dark section of highway, no artificial lights except for my headlight, i saw an orange blob appear in the sky to the south, it moved across the sky towards the east and then just disappeared. I didn't see it again, and it didn't drop anything. Other than it being orange and bloblike,it had no other features and lasted a few seconds.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thats freaky as I saw somthing like this back in the late 90's. However, that only dropped one thing, vanished, then came back to the same place and the little orange thing went back up to the big orange thing.

new topics

top topics

join