It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Bland?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
Well, I have noticed, that ever since ATS changed its look, that I have been visiting less often. Is Anyone feeling the same way? I think that it looks too plain now, even though I know it helps ATS's performance, does anyone else visit less often now? Has it affected the amount of people coming to ATS?

say what ??? you are coming here to drool over the GUI ??????? at the risk of pointing out the obvious -- most of us come here to read CONTENT , which if anything just gets better .

your claim that you come here less , soley because the graphic design changed is , to put it bluntly FECKING STUPID .

in recent times , several people have commmented that the rash of hoaxers diminished thier enjoyment of ATS -- but graphic design ???

if you are truely so shallow that you no longer READ the ATS content becaise the GUI is , in your opinion " boring " then i for one will not miss you .

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Following up on an earlier statement in this thread...

The ATS board home page has been reconfigured
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is first, then these changes will make their way to BTS and PTS over the weekend.

The goal is for a more compact, but better-reading home page. Some of these more compact changes will also find their way throughout the site.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Cool. Keep up the good work guys. Lovin' what I'm seein'!!

TheBorg

<< 1   >>

join