It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God dosn't like this movie!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ROME, Italy -- Actor Jim Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film "The Passion of Christ" was struck by lightning during shooting.

Caviezel was uninjured, but a producer described how he saw smoke coming from the actor's ear.

An assistant director on the film, Jan Michelini, was also hit -- for the second time in a few months.

www.cnn.com...

A bit wierd eh

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wouldnt say "God" doesnt like it as speaking for the almighty master of the universe is a wee bit pretentious on their part.

If he didnt like it i'm sure he could think of something bigger and better than a lightning bolt.

mmm...flaming sword of judgement.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I believe this has already been posted?

Swore I read this already.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry if it has already be posted I'm new

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I just read today that the movie will be released on Ash Wednesday (the beginning of Lent for Christians), so this should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Then god is one fascist asshole!

Theres alot of movies I hate, but you dont see me going around frying the actors with lighting! Guess god doesnt believe in free speech!

Either that, or they need to stop shooting during thunderstorms!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raptor
I'm sorry if it has already be posted I'm new

not only has this already been posted, it's already been posted THRICE. This is the fourth thread about it in two days, and that's just the ones I know about. Keep your eyes on the rant board.

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Loki]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I cant stop laughing.
lol.......
Sorry, Poor guy, I wonder the the oscar commite is gonna think of his acting considering jesus hated it.
Deep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
maybe that is Mother Teresa's second miracle, so she can become a Saint.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Could be a publicity stunt, the whole wrath of God theme could really boost ticket sales.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You know what the sign is about the lightning? The sign is to not stand on a very big hill with an umbrella, also take in effect that the movie was filmed in a very hilly part of Italy with no lightning rods or whatnot. Don't look any deeper or make something more than it is.

[Edited on 10-27-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Even God?

Man, everybody's a critic....

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Man, I know its gotta be a coincidence, but if I was that actor I would be looking over my shoulder......

B-ZAP!

After all, all members of the Judeo-Christian faith understand that our God does have a temper and gets pissed off from time-to-time....

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
Man, I know its gotta be a coincidence, but if I was that actor I would be looking over my shoulder......

B-ZAP!

After all, all members of the Judeo-Christian faith understand that our God does have a temper and gets pissed off from time-to-time....

"Our God"? Hmmmmm...the problem with religion.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dood, you don't know what you're talking about,
I know God, he doesn't hate this movie half as much as Gigli .

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
this-is-insane!!

*clutches stomach and laughs some more*
poor guy, i guess he should thank his lucky stars he wasnt wet when it happened, that would'a really sucked

i cant help but feel empathic tho, i mean...2000v running thru some1...maybe he is blessed

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't care who likes the movie, I only care about who hates it.

The people that hate it give it credibility in my eyes.

new topics

top topics

join