It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XBOX 360 GamerTags?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fea16

What does an adult game community clan do and how does sponsorship affect it? Just asking as I'm curious and always looking for opponents to chuck a few Hadoukens at!

I've been thinking about getting involved in the 2D fighter tournament scene as I've been playing them for 20 years, still no where near the top players but it's the taking part that counts. Does your clan have anything to do with SSF4ae and the like?

Peace

Shak

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Got an X-Box again, after my first one broke like 5 times, and I swore I would not buy anything from Microsoft for a while, that was years ago when the 360 came out. But well it was on sale cheep so I just had to pick it up again. Used to play halo, gears of war, and the call of duty games back when the 360 came out, and now that I finally remembered my old password and logged back into my old account I find that everybody I knew is gone, well a few dudes I used to play with used to get banned like every month or so. They likely had a whole bunch of different gamertags since then so I lost touch with them and everybody else on my friends list is gone. Now I just play old rpg's which I never got around to beating before my X-box broke on me, that or halo 4 and gears of war 3.

So anyways if anybody wants to friend me on the X-Box live network my gamertag is the same as on the PS3 network...Rubido.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
avviexo

hit me up

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ThaRealNyckyP

Halo 4
Madden 13

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hey people my GT is ANIMAL0FWARFARE
( the 'o' in of is a zero )

Usually playing some kind of COD

Also any 1 that has castleminer a hand building my area51 would be appreciated lol

Feel free to add me up , just say your from ATS and I'll add ya =)

I also use these GT's DOKTAJESTER & VEXEDINDIVIDUAL

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
my gt is cernuto13

Usually playing black ops 2, or minecraft when i need a break,
ive also got all the cod from waw and up, dead island, skyrim and a few others not too sure at the moment, just send a message saying your from ats ill add, and has anyone else thought to reopen this in a new thread. its been open since 2006 maybe a little bump and not having to scroll through 15 pages to get to this year might have more replies. video games are a common thing now.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My gamertag is yoghurt chops

I play Left For Dead 2 (including DLC), Minecraft, Happy Wars etc. Mainly play 1-player games though. I'm on it quite often, so if you hit me up, I'll accept and if we play anything similar, give me a shout and we can set up a game

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My GT is OPC Velocious. I mainly play Forza 4, but also RPGs and adventure games. (Hopefully Halo 4 too, which I suspect to get for my b-day today *haha*).

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
GT is Death By Polish.

Been playing lots of Minecraft lately. If anyone needs a building partner please to add me.
Also play GTA4, Borderlands 2, Farcry 3... Possibly Halo 4 soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

C4ndi Man

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
BadmanSneek On frequently. Almost always playing Battlefield 3.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Radichul

I play Halo 4 every now and then.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iCEdTenG

raiderkittie. is my gamer tag

borderlands

borderlands 2

mine craft

little bit of everything

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
DuhLayy

I play lots of different things
CoD (Cod4, MW3, BO2)
Gears 3, and sometimes Judgment, although I don't really like J.
Left 4 Dead
Skyrim

Tons of other single player games, and occasionally other MPs.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Alllllllright!!
XBL G-Tag: BlitzV2K6
Currently playing "Too Human" so if your looking for some high lvl gear, hit me up an we can trade, or I can just give you a couple hundred thousand an lv.40+ gear.
You should know that I am a MAD HALO FANBOY, I've read all the books from greg bear to karen traviss, played all halo games an spin-offs, short stories, comics an every Video Doc/series/shorts of every kind.
I am a self-proclaimed Halo God AND can back my status up on knowledge of the halo universe and of course a one on one with me on Halo 4 would end terribly for you. Kick me off my high horse if you dare...or for that matter, if you can.
My gaming interest are primarily FPS, RTS, RPG (Traditional turn based combat), RTS
---
TES: Oblivion (max lvl)
TES: Skyrim (max lvl)
Lost Odyssey (max lvl)
Halo 3, 4 (High Rank)
Halo Reach, Halo Wars
Battlefield Bad Company (High Rank)
Command & Conquer 3
Gears of War, 2, 3
edit on 28-4-2013 by Arnie123 because: extra games

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
TwistedMist

Send me a friend request anytime. Most people I know in real life don't play video games anymore so i have maybe 10 friends on there and am always looking for more. Just got Live again after a long time without having it.

I usually don't post my GT in forums, though playing with other ATS members sounds more appealing than the randoms who always invite me trying their pathetic excuses for scams

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
(666) Atomic Satan

Walking dead
MW3
Black ops 2
Castle Miner
just to name a few.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
THXCrimsonGhost

Too many games to list.. if it's a decent game with decent multiplayer I probably have it. Been spending a lot of time on BO2 zombies, have all maps. I also spend a lot of time playing single player games like batman and darksiders..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
edit on 9/4/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
GamerTag: opuscosmos

Games: GTAV, Black Ops 2, and whatever comes in on the rental list. Got Master Splinter Cell to go through..

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join