It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video for you if its a repost sorry.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeblack42
maybe the alien was stealing our energy,

first of all when you steal stuff do you drive up with your lights on

and do you want someone to catch you on tape

if they can make a saucer fly cant they avoid some stupid humans

also if you didnt notice driver in said video drove on left of car the website where pics were post was a .uk

plus if the craft was on the powerlines how come it hovered near them ever touchig them

[edit on 27-6-2006 by eyeblack42]

Well did it not occur to people that increasingly the aliens are trying to 'come out' to the rest of us...not that it will be easy though with the army of debunkers out there paid by the government to keep the coverup going.

Where the video was posted has little to do with where it came from I tend to believe.

Maybe electricity to an alien is like using coal in an internal combution engine... it's not the electricity they want it is the ability to siphon off the magnetic energy.

Besides electricty can be sent via air believe it or not as radio waves... proven tech too, and NASA knows about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
lol, if it was a real UFO then why the hell did he cut the video?!
I'm pissed when I see crap like this...

I'm with you on this one..

www.abovetopsecret.com... (post id: 2301684)

Take a look at this so I don't have to cross post

mod edit: fixed link to go to the actual post

[edit on 2006/6/27 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is a couple of things to think about in this vid. I dont see the flame at the bottom that some of you are talking about, so thats the 1st thing. Where is the flame, and wouldnt it need to be turned on and off to stay level? Second, why isnt the UFO moving that fast? It looks like its traveling with the car, but it could just be the point of veiw its at. When we see a close up of the objest, its moving at a snails pace, so that IS a sign of a baloon. Also, why dont we see the craft take off or do some maneuvers that would make it known that its not of this world. Could it be real? Yes, but it could just as easily be a baloon.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Does anyone here really think this was a UFO ???

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
for those ATS's that have somewhat of a memory span. do you not recall a recent post, by recent i am talking 2- 3 months of irrefutable "evidence of Ufo" or "best Ufo picture in the world post" with a supposed craft resembling very much the exact dimensions of the "supposed" craft shown in the video posted very rightly so by a newly acquired member. just to trigger the memory of those that might be able to have a glimpse at what series of pictures i am refering to it involved a lot of light, 4 series of external lighting as displayed in the video. it was very large in size according to the photographer, and displayed coronal ejections.
and here is the kicker ladies and gentlemen, it was debunked by certain skeptics/ATS's/closeminded ppl as looking like a well orchestrated shot from a b-grade movie with a big budget that didn't make it to the big screen.
now is it not coincidental that now in opposition to a craft caught on photo film years ago has resurfaced only to be this time faced by a minority trying to sway a majority into thinking it is an air ballon with external di-odes flashing in a syncronised manner.
1 more thing my friends if it were, or just so happened to be the "alleged" ballon in question (with the near invisible flame mind you) why would the pilot have photo's of it on the ground creating a spectacle on the internet without having atleast its maiden voyage if not atleast just for a tribute to the possibility of Unidentifiable Flying Aircraft and the possibility of creating awareness of the subject.
could the more likely scenario be that a person whilst driving spotted something that looked peculiar and picked up the mobile phone and used what memory space they had left to capture what they could

and on that note i leave you to ponder, and wonder, stand rapt in awe if you wish
for those who the mysterious is a stranger, is, as good as dead. His eyes are closed

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join