It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen shot "had a knife"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ok i need help i dont understand this at all please help me. i was watching the news and i didnt understand a thing. the kids brother said he had a knife bet he didnt have it out.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You got a link for this story?
It would aid others to give you the help you requested

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
sorry i forgot to get as link i think this is it

www.torontosun.com...

but still it confuses me i have heard like three different stories

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
ok i need help i dont understand this at all please help me. i was watching the news and i didnt understand a thing. the kids brother said he had a knife bet he didnt have it out.

From the source you supplied, it seems fairly straight forward to me, even though the incident took place over two years ago, I would like to be able to read why he was being arrested.

From the story, it seems like he was resisting arrest for some reason.

The officer also stated in court that a knife was pulled by Reodica.

Reodica was able to pull away and use his right arm to push himself off the ground while making a "roundhouse" motion with his left hand, which was holding a knife.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
ok but this still doesnt explain why the kids(shouldnt realy say kid after all i am 16) brother said that his knife was in his pocket. plz all ppl help

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You sound desperate for help in this quest of yours.

Can i ask what relevance it has to you?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i just have to much time on hand and once i set a goal i must finish plain and simple. its a habit

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

i just have to much time on hand and once i set a goal i must finish plain and simple. its a habit

OK. Instead of letting others do the 'leg work' for you, try doing a 'Google' search your self, using your title as key words. Good luck....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

OK. Instead of letting others do the 'leg work' for you, try doing a 'Google' search your self, using your title as key words. Good luck....

well i would cept i HATE GOOGLE and have free time but i hardly ever get on so i thought this would be better. any more questions????

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If you have lots of 'free time' then i would do my own leg work.

Its not hard, honest. Try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
the thing is this is the fastest way to get it done, all i am asking for is any information u might have not a big problem to ask for help once in a while. is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If you hate google then try yahooor just try.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by pjmd3]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
plz i cant stand search engines i just like etting this done as fast as possible without using a search engine plz plz plz plz plz plz

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

the thing is this is the fastest way to get it done, all i am asking for is any information u might have not a big problem to ask for help once in a while. is it?

I agree that ATS is a good source of information, but you also have to do some leg work your self. From what you have said and posted, you have done none.

Take a look at this thread. How many of the thousands of people on ATS have replied? Just the one, and that is myself. I took the time to try and help, but it seems to me, that you are just prepared to let others do the work for you.

It does not work like that. Some input from your self is needed. Posting statements of 'help me understand' will only get you so far. People can see when they are being used because a poster cannot be bothered to offer any relevant facts in their quest of certain stories.

I hope i have helped you understand that help comes from both directions.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
good point but the thing is i am doing work i have like 12 windows open right now trying 2 find out wut is fact, fiction and stuff like that........for once a search engine was usefull 2 me i got the windows by using google

new topics

top topics

join