What is a rant ?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
But please, dont be agressive with Questor or other members.




posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
But please, dont be agressive with Questor or other members.


WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO? I'LL BE AGGRESSIVE TO WHOEVER I WANT. I AM AGGRESSIVE! THAT IS MY NATURE. DON'T TELL ME HOW TO ACT!



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LMFAO................
How did I know Colonel was going to be the first person to dirty the new board.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nyeff, people just want to get on my bad side. I didn't do anything. Everything was fine until someone tried to tell me what to do---that's when I had to let 'em know.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know Colonel.....I saw this rant forum, and thought "oh boy" Colonels playground.
Enjoy it.

And most people should know by now, not to tell you what to do and how to think.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"You kids shouldn't play so rough, somebody's gonna start cryin'."--Mister Blonde



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
You know Colonel.....I saw this rant forum, and thought "oh boy" Colonels playground.
Enjoy it.

And most people should know by now, not to tell you what to do and how to think.


Exactly. That's what I'm saying. But ya know, those that don't listen...get their feelings hurt.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
"You kids shouldn't play so rough, somebody's gonna start cryin'."--Mister Blonde


"Wow. That was really exciting. I bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan, aren't you?"



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is certainly the "Rant" forum.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you had know me at my beginings on ATS...wow...
...I've been many times warned...



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is an example of a rant:


WELL, I AM "WISHING" THAT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I WILL SAY WHAT I GODDAM FEEL LIKE HERE OR ANYWHERE. YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T SEE ME COMING INTO YOUR JOB AND TELLING YU HOW TO MOP FLOORS DO I?





posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
If you had know me at my beginings on ATS...wow...
...I've been many times warned...


Omigod. You made me wet my pants.

Get a grip, girl. I'm not the one.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
oh # colonel you went to far . . dont talk about my girl. you need to get your head out of ur ass. i asked nicley and when you got aggressive i stayed in a good mood but you have to be mister bitchy get a life



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
oh # colonel you went to far . . dont talk about my girl. you need to get your head out of ur ass. i asked nicley and when you got aggressive i stayed in a good mood but you have to be mister bitchy get a life


Why not? She talks about you..between slurps on my......


[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Colonel]



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
what the # is ur problem ?



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is a rant forum....not a lets bash each other forum.
Don't make me get the ruler out children.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So, the rant forum is a place for members for having arguments, right ?

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There aren't any mods here. This place could get ugly.

More like war.



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
what the # is ur problem ?


What? I hurt your feelings? Next time, don't tell me what to do. like I always say, "Don't start none. Won't be none."



posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
you are big headed .





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join