It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i join a secret scoiety?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How do i join the Illuminatess or the masons?

From,
Kigga

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You can't join the Illuminati, they don't exist anymore

As for the Freemasons, simply find a lodge, and when they are having a "meeting" or whenever the secretary is there, you should be able to find out on the door or near it, they post meetings publically, talk to the man at the door he is called a Tiler, he'll be the ONLY freemason you could talk with but you can tell him your interests in joining, and you would like a petition, things should go automatically from there.

But before you join you should figure out why you want to join...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Kigga, do your own lodge. It's better.You'll be the boss and the others will have to call you " Grand-Master ".

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The prerequisite for joining a secret society is to become double jointed. Yes, thats right.

It will come in handy, when you have to bend backwards, rotate your head 180 degrees, and KISS YOUR A*S*S, Good by!

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Actually you can not join any secret society for one simple reason - you looking for some form of profit and privilege to be granted to you upon joining it, i.e. you want money and power -> it only benefits you. There are billions like you out there.
This is why you will never get anywhere close to any secret societies, they only interested in members who can be useful and help the achievement of their goals.

In any case the Illuminati are full and recruiting period is over. In fact in 10 years everything will be over.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"How do i join the Illuminatess or the masons? "

I could tell you......
but then I'd have to kill you......
*nod*

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

1) they only interested in members who can be useful and help the achievement of their goals.

2) In fact in 10 years everything will be over.

1) What's their goal(s) ?

2) In 10 years? Why in 10 years and what will happened in years ?

Please, don't tell me to check your website. I did it. I have read carefully each words from each pages.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:02 PM
link   
U.P. Lets give it another year shall we?
If in one year from now, absolutely nothing changes, no world wars , nothing, then this whole talk is garbage.

Oh and you can find apocalypse chart in the origin of illuminati post that will give your an idea of what is likely to happen.

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:18 PM
link   
WW3 ? Yes, I think we'll have it in less than 1 year. So, we are all doomed and it's illuminati fault. Shame on them.

We have to have wrong, otherwise.....

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What does this have to do with joining secret societies? I.E. Freemasonry?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Kind of hard to knock on the door of a "secret society" clubhouse when the door is invisible, huh?

Seriously though, if a *truly* secret society wants you as a member, they'll let you know. Until then, you'll never see Them. That's the reason for making use of the word "secret" after all...

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Eh...there are no secret societies anyways...you'd have to be a quack to try and do something like that

Disinformation is by far better, for if anyone ever discovered the existance of a "secret society", and believe me they would, look at illuminati, they and their goals would instantaneously be thwarted.

However if everyone knows they exist, or at least CAN know, then they fall into the conspiracy THEORY category, and not CONSPIRACY category, and therefore can continue their designs in peace with a few nuts who shout the "possible" truth.

All which is Discredible

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How about this one?;

A lot of people have been able to make a name for themselves in the "Conspiracy Theorist" job. The only way they can maintain their positions is to make sure that everyone believes in some kind of word-girdling conspircy group. Anyone who can provide proof that no "conspiracy" is taking place is discredited, silenced, driven mad or simply bought off so that they can't present that proof to the rest of the world.

Doesn't that make it a conspiracy to be fostering a general belief in a non-existent conspiracy so that these Conspiracy Theorists can maintain their levels of income & influence?

No, I'm not an Illuminati...But I *should've* been...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 04:31 PM
link   
MD, what a good debunking job.

I'm pretty sure you are an Illuminati !

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The easiest way that the Illuminati have to silence someone is to simply buy them off...To Them, a few million dollars doesn't even make a dent in "petty cash".

If that doesn't work, they try to discredit someone's work. Ex; For the sake of discussion, say that there's a genius "basement inventor" that comes up with the perfect cure for all types of cancer; It turns out to be something common, cheap to get the raw ingrediants & easy to process in your own home (It's just a matter of knowing *how*). Since the Illuminati owe quite a bit of their cashflow to the medical industry, a discovery like this would really effect their money supply. If they can't convince him to sell out, they just publish his work in some tabloid rag just a couple of weeks *before* he publishes his own research. Considering the *first* publishment, no one will believe the *real* story. Hence, it discredits his work.

If that doesn't work, they can make life miserable for him to the point where he either goes insane or goes completely destitute so that he has no resources left to promote his research on his own.

If *that* doesn't work, thy fill his life with a myriad of inconveniences, quirks of "fate" & strange but harmless (but inconvenient) events to drive him insane. No one will believe a raving lunatic in a padded cell.

If that doesn't work, an "accidental fatality" can always be arranged. Contrary to popular belief, *real* Illuminati don't like to kill...Simply because any investigation of that killing may become inconvenient to deal with.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
The easiest way that the Illuminati have to silence someone is to simply buy them off...To Them, a few million dollars doesn't even make a dent in "petty cash".

I'm sorry but that technique will only work for greedy naive and stupid bastards who only care about money and power.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And you Tyler, what's your " price " ?

In $ of course....

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would say that the only thing that could win my support is the possession of the utmost forbidden knowledge, the kind that only high priests are allowed to know.

[Edited on 21-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerI'm sorry but that technique will only work for greedy naive and stupid bastards who only care about money and power.

And so how often do you think that technique actually works, considering how many "greedy naive & stupid bastards" actually *exist* in the world?

[Edited on 1-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
I would say that the only thing that could win my support is the possession of the utmost forbidden knowledge, the kind that not even Grandmaster are allowed to know.

Remember Tyler, there is a price to pay for everything. Even for the knowledges.

You have to know the price and to be ready to pay it...And don't forget " Faust ".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join