It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i join a secret scoiety?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 11:06 PM
link   
to be a stonecutter:
a) you must be the son of a stonecutter
b) you must save a stonecutter's life

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Heh Drudgejr...the stonecutters are not real

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:23 PM
link   
that's what you tbhink..... SKEPTIC!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by drudgejr
to be a stonecutter:
a) you must be the son of a stonecutter
b) you must save a stonecutter's life

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!

[Edited on 5-11-2002 by echelon]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
All this talk of illuminati and conspiracy has me bursting to reply that the establishment is responsible for all esoterica and even your presidents and primministers don't get to know who they are ,all your freemasons ,Roman Catholics,illuminati Born again and every religous organisation are controlled by this establishment and it calls iself the LIGHT.
All who discover or are enlightened into the LIGHT are either disposed of driven mad or are brought into the light .Believe me when i say that there is a lot of people out there that are mad and they dont even know it such is the skill and ruthless methods of the esoteric establishment .They move n on indeviduals who are obsticles or uncontrollable and use symbols and technology together with the medical profesion and slamdunk a person or whole family into parrallel worlds where every body lives on the same estates but all live depending on the worth that the LIGHT bestows on them .In their words God gives and can take away, hence the saying what have i done to deserve this .
God controlles us and the LIGHT controlles GOD

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i will tell you a site it is a secret soitity but you must never go into it unless you are a member its called sos.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Now THAT was well done Anonymous ATS. I applauded!

(though I suspect a little HPL plagerism perhaps?)

My main problem with all the conspiracy theorists is their lack of craft. (no pun intended) I mean if you're going to come up with a diabolical world conspiracy have fun with it. I just wish these amatures had to read at the very least a good dose of Umberto Eco, and Robert Anton Wilson, and have greater then a high school education before they submitted a proper conspiracy theory.

I don't so much mind the anti-masonic ranting, as i do the lack of effort. Take some pride in your rants....show a little art like ATS did.

I blame Dan Brown personally, and maybe Steve Jackson....before at least great conspiracy theorists were at least of a higher IQ, and somewhat well read as well as in need of medication. They had to be well read enough to even make the connections, now every idiot who rented the Da Vinci Code, or National Treasure can come up with some conspiracy drival after a case of macro brewed beers. It's made it no fun anymore to be apart of the secret pecan roll plot to take over the world.

All I ask is that you take yourselves seriously enough, and put enough art in it, to make it enjoyable reading. I'm bored with Fundementalist anti masons especially, they are absolutely the worst at writing anything diabolical, or menacing.....they all just sound like that old guy who always blamed people for walking on his grass.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
To find a secret society you just start looking. Show a keen interest in things that you dont need to know about. If you stick your nose up deep enough into their business they will find you. Then you will be either politely disposed of in some harmless under-the-radar manner or initiated.

- Veil of Ignorance

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Huh isn't that interesting? The world hasn't ended yet! I guess the Illuminati are dead after all.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'd tell you how but it's a secret

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
First off, let me take this time to ask that we please stop resurrecting threads more then 1 year old. if you have something new to contribute, start a new thread.

That having been said, i realise that this was a thread was ressurected by an ATS anony.. so what can you do?

If i have anything to add here, it is that i agree that the conspiracy junkies all to often have a lack of artistic style, that suggests a fundemental lack of intelligence, or an over abundance of beer, not sure which.

Now some of the anti-masons are very articulate, well read and well spoken. I applaude you for your more percise use of words and superiour grammer. I am no english major, and dont always get my punctuations right. but i make the effort. I'm glad you all do too.

But it is these enormously long paragraphs, which should be broken into 2 or 3 paragraphs that make these other anti-mason/conspiracy theorists look foolish and educated and possibly intoxicated.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Secret Master]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You don't "join a secret society"

You have to form one, if they just let people in... it wouldn't be a 'secret society"

duh

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My Shaman Teachers told me an ancient way of achieving that which you seek...

first and foremost (and this is the hardest part) you must spend every waking hour seeking across the land, and scouring each and every crevasse, for the ancient gateway known as the golden slippers of love.
THEN (and only then) once you have them wrapped ever so lovingly and snugg upon ones feet, go outside, look at the stars.. and say to yourself... over and over as you click your heels together ever so slightly...

theres no place like home... theres no place like home... theres no place like home...

soon enough, you will be part of a secret society (especially if you yell the previous instructions at the top of your voice while doing so, as publicly as possible - which i highly recommend)

It worked for me, and it could work for you too!!

We are waiting to hear the call....

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i have read everything that yous say and all of it is true but at the same time if it is so hard to get in and people dont believe that they exist anymore than that is a load of bull; there has to be something ruling the world since the presidents, prime ministers , and etc. all mess the rest of the world; plus a lot of time and money has been spent covering things up
i have been doing some research and i guess the person who said that they find u is true but wat if u find them b4 they find u than wat?????

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i have read everything that yous say and all of it is true but at the same time if it is so hard to get in and people dont believe that they exist anymore than that is a load of bull; there has to be something ruling the world since the presidents, prime ministers , and etc. all mess the rest of the world; plus a lot of time and money has been spent covering things up
i have been doing some research and i guess the person who said that they find u is true but wat if u find them b4 they find u than wat?????

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi out there, to who it may concern. Im a male from Florida thats been always intrested in the Secret Societies. Every since i got a letter from one of them a couple of years back, but because of uncertain sercumstances i did follow up on it, but now i really wish i did. im tryin to get some information on how to join a Secret Societie. So if there is anyone one that can help me with that i'll appreciate it. My email address is [email protected] thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello I’m addicted to meth and need some new teeth any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join