It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My advice on women...Tips and Tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ok first off I am no expert...Its just I have given advice to a lot of my friends and they have been VERY succsesful and I thought I should share them with the world...If you dont agree then No big deal, but try my tricks and tips maybe they will work for you, but maybe not

Also let me know how they worked, I am also up for any other questions so feel free to ask.

First off, Women are not as complex to me as the notion that is out there about dating and the female type. The number one thing I notice that guys fail on, is the pre notion that women are hard to understand/impossible, Women are not "mission impossible" in fact there is no winning/losing to dating, its a mutal feeling between a male and female, and if you go out into the dating world wanting to "win" then women will pick up on this and that is when you cannot win.

Be relaxed and have fun! Trust me, the Women that require a macho attitude and a guy driving around in a $60,000 car wearing a three piece suit is NOT worth your time anyways!

So lets start...picking up on women...tips and tricks...

Your at a bar and you see a women your intrested in, first off dont freak out! Be relaxed and calm, your there for a good time anyways. Go up to the bar and order a drink and look over to her and say "what will you have" USE COMMANDS DONT ASK!!! Try not to give her a choice in the matter ( i know this sounds wrong but dont be a dick about it just command in a playful way) If you give a women a choice then your chance is 50/50 that she will say yes, give her no choice and your chances will go up, trust me...

Same thing when asking for a phone number, you need to almost command that she give it to you, dont give her a choice! Instead of "So can I have your number" Simply say "Is there a number where I can reach you at" This question is much harder to say no to. Simply because in her mind she will dumb by saying no, because of course she has a phone number and her to say no to a question like that is like her saying "I dont have a phone number"

So you flirted, got a number and now your going to call her, Now this is the biggest question, When should I call her back...the answer is...On Wed or Thur...why? because you prolly met her on Fri or sat...dont call her the day after (everyone knows that) And Monday and Tuesday suck because the weekend is so far away, and not Fri because she will already have plans...So I say Wed or Thur...This way she is starting to think about the weekend with no set in stone plans...

Now what should you say when you call...Once again, try not to give her a choice in the matter, Now I found that this works almost 90% of the time...When you ask her out simply say "When are we going to go out?" Or something along those lines...This almost is fail proof and I will tell you why...

Almost every reaction to that question from a women is "I dont know" Which is already a Yes!! Because she has already said yes...you both ARE going to go out, but the time just needs to be right, that when you throw in "well are you free on Saturday night" Its almost fail proof...

I am running out of room so I will wrap it up...

Like I said these are ONLY GUIDE LINES, but try and take the Alpha Male role, women love confidence, because confidence in ones self equals security.

Anymore question I would be happy to answer them, I am not out for any money and I am not selling anything, I would love to help anyways I can

If you want me to shut up I can do that as well.

Just trying to help!

Peace and Much love!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Whoa I just read over my post and there are a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes! My mistake...:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Haha nice post.

And it will work, no doubt. Ask leading questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redefine19
USE COMMANDS DONT ASK!!!

This may work with some women, But others will feel like they are being backed into a corner and have no way to say no.

Personally I'd never give a guy my number if he didn't really give me the choice.

I'd feel intimidated if a guy was like that with me

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I should have used better words than "giving commands" that was harsh and I am sorry, I was merely trying to make the point that the less choice in the use of words the more apt the women is to sway in your favor, while still holding the upmost respect, women are not stupid, but men need to show confidence when talking to women. that was all I was trying to say, "backing a women in to a corner" is not a smart thing to do an will never work.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i must say this is good advice for those who are shy. if you have any other advice just post it here. thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
the ladies love a guy in uniform

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And quite compellingly, too. Here ya go.

How to meet woment

top topics

join