It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is bad, need anti sleep tips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My grandma has went crazy and is tearing up the house. I am not going to sleep in here, anybody have any stimulation tips.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Does she have a history of mental illness? Do you think she may be a danger to herself or you? Is there a family member you can call to get help for her? I'm a little concerned, many illnesses can be the cause of her behavior. Call someone and explain the situation. If you can't get ahold of family, 911 will bring an ambulance and possible hospitilization to tend to her problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They said she had a light stroke a week ago. She has been mean to everyone. My mom says to just ignore it. Her mother did the same thing. She just pisses on everything and says weird crap like, "I'll throw my hammer in your water" and "The president landed in the backyard." Whenever someone falls asleep, she starts poking them with a cane and says, "Those men outside will get you", hence the reason I need any non-sleep ways.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Besides the pissing all over stuff (you sure she isnt marking her territory?), she would be a great grandmother. Just imagine, some one who can see the little men outside and the secret presidental visits.

Are you sure no one is out side...they will get you, they almost had me once.

I would have to say, give granny some hard whiskey.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
While I am concerned, If doctors say don't worry, I shouldn't. She doesn't know she is pissing. She is actually very funny. She says the most outlandish things without cracking the smile. Then she gets mad and goes to poke my grandpa in the side and says "Quit cheating on me". It will be over soon. She can't drink because, umm.., I already drank most of the wiskey to stay awake (When drank in moderation, I stay awake). I need ways to stay up. Seriously, I I drank it all and I am about to pass out. How kan I stop it? Don't be concerned about her, they just have to change her med doses.

new topics

top topics

join