It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

See, one thing i have noticed on my short time at this board is the ability for people to see what they want to see, with pleasant disregard for the acttual facts.

Well Deny Ignornace is the key, and il be honest it can be hard sometimes, i totally agree with you, sometimes something will blow me away, only to be disappointed later when ive found out more.

I think we are "all" on a missision to find the truth, and we "all" here to help that become reality, hopefully

As much as i agree, what i don't like is the fact people lose all objectivity when its in a field they 'believe'.
This case being a prime example.
I mean this is not a recent launch, yet we are only now seeing these images on an, lets be honest, obscure site(we know it, the powers know it, but generally people don't know it).
Why didn't anyone present at the launch(as they do still draw a public crowd) make this 'find' public earlier.
Thanks to current Media stations and people like Danny Wallace, UFO films and Videos are prized because of the constant public attention, why has this not been shown before.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Yes there are no doubt birds in the video... but take a look at this shortened clip of the objects CLEARLY passing in and out of the smoke trail at 11,500 feet.

Click here to watch Fast-Craft

They are CLEARLY disapearing behind the smoke trail.. That smoke trail is EXPANDING and IS LARGER THAN THE WIDTH OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE. Do some research to find out the width of the shuttle, it will explain it has a 78 foot wing span. That could give you an estimate of 100 foot wide smoke trail.

If you calculate the speed at witch it takes the UFOS to fly past and around the smoke trail you can see they are traveling at about 150 feet per second, thats about 102 MPH.

I am working on close up frames of the video.. and almost all videos of STS-114 are locked, or just dont have this angle long enough.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

If i wanted an Ornithology lesson i'm sure this video would be marvellous, but as a video about UFO's, all i see is Swamp Gas.

Also, you should do the investigating in regards to the Column of Smoke and its size...it wouldnt hurt to have a bit of a spelling lesson too.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Jebus we all know you dont want to believe.. but PLEASE use your brain here...

PUTFILE is a place where people HOST VIDEOS and FILES FOR FREE. Scroll down and you will see the up loader is ME. NavySealForLife. I uploaded this video from my personal hard drive for YOU to view. NO ONE AS EVER DISCUSED THIS BEFORE.. EVER.

If you look at the video you can clearly see the Unidentified Flying Objects passing threw the smoke trail. The smoke trail that was created at 34 seconds into the flight which would mean they are 11,500 feet in the air. Do you know what a normal 3 to 4 foot bird looks like at 11,500 feet in the air?? It definitely doesn't look like the video i posted. It would look MUCH smaller.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Also, you should do the investigating in regards to the Column of Smoke and its size...it wouldnt hurt to have a bit of a spelling lesson too.

A spelling lesson? I make spelling mistakes in ONE post and you tell me to take spelling lessons??? You are resorting to insults because you have no further arguments, and you most probably dont have your reading glass's on and are to blind to see these objects.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
All I see is birds and hear a Japanese girl almost crying. You can CLEARLY see
the wings, you don't even need to zoom a frame. Thanks anyway, putfile.com has some nice videos.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Jebus we all know you dont want to believe.. but PLEASE use your brain here...

PUTFILE is a place where people HOST VIDEOS and FILES FOR FREE. Scroll down and you will see the up loader is ME. NavySealForLife. I uploaded this video from my personal hard drive for YOU to view. NO ONE AS EVER DISCUSED THIS BEFORE.. EVER.

If you look at the video you can clearly see the Unidentified Flying Objects passing threw the smoke trail. The smoke trail that was created at 34 seconds into the flight which would mean they are 11,500 feet in the air. Do you know what a normal 3 to 4 foot bird looks like at 11,500 feet in the air?? It definitely doesn't look like the video i posted. It would look MUCH smaller.

Jesus Christ himself could have posted that video, it's Birds, nothing more.
You tell me to use my brain, well either you didn't use yours on the day, OR yours is not working properly, so you need to do some 'healing'.

This has nothing to do with me being a believer or not, this is about common sense and the application of it along with using the 'Eyes'.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
These are definitely birds on the video.

You did know that Discovery actually hit one of the birds on takeoff.

www.birderblog.com...

www.space.com...

May 8

Roadkill Posse Cleans Up at NASA Spaceport

CAPE CANAVERAL – The Roadkill Posse at Kennedy Space Center is cleaning up.

Literally.

More than 800 pounds (362 kilograms) of carrion have been collected around KSC since NASA in mid-April asked workers to call in roadkill sightings.

Coming in the wake of a bird strike during the STS-114 launch last July, the roadkill reporting program is aimed at ridding the spaceport of black vultures and turkey vultures.

The vultures roost around NASA's twin shuttle launch pads, and a bird strike in flight can cause serious damage to an orbiter.

NASA hopes that eliminating a major food source will prompt the scavengers to go live elsewhere.

-- Todd Halvorson

[edit on 12-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

A spelling lesson? I make spelling mistakes in ONE post and you tell me to take spelling lessons??? You are resorting to insults because you have no further arguments, and you most probably dont have your reading glass's on and are to blind to see these objects.

Actually you have spelling issues in every post, if i did need reading Glasses I would still have noticed. The fact is, you make mistakes, you want to be taken seriously, you need to be able to spell like a grown up(THAT was a direct insult, FYI).

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
OP, its gonna be hard to post a video with loads of birds in initially, then what seems to be birds flying as birds fly near the end of the video, not really erratic movements but more graceful like a bird.

So we could carry this on till Doomsday, unless the OP can prove his theories regarding the size of these objects/birds, height, close up etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
To ALL members posting in this thread

The topic of discussion, here, is "Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *NEW*".

It is NOT about other member's vision requirements NOR is it about spelling and grammar issues.

Please focus your responses on the video and discussion thereof.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Clearly birds, can we get a vote, and squash this.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Clearly birds, can we get a vote, and squash this.

Although i'm in 100% agreement on the Birds, all a Vote would accomplish is that more people believe one over the other, it wouldn't prove anything other than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok.. PLEASE point out my spelling mistakes, really, so I can tell Google to fix their Google Toolbar's Spell Check for missing the mistakes. Thanks.. PLEASE GET ON TOPIC.

B.T.W. I AM aware that they have hit a bird before.

Look at the size of the bird compared to the Shuttle. Its TINY, even at that close up shot.

This picture below is a picture of the shuttle at 11,500 feet, 34 seconds into the flight.

This picture below is of the 3 UFOs RIGHT BEFORE THEY DISAPEAR INTO THE SMOKE TRAIL AT 11,500 feet at 1.17.40 minutes into the video.

A closer shot of the UFOs before they enter the smoke trail.

And for those that say.. "they fly like birds"... well.. so do humans.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Want to see these Birds Close up, here

STS-114

Count 4 Birds at the launch itself......

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OMG! That video only proves how close up of a shot they have to get in order to SEE THEM. The video I posted is filming LARGE BLACK OBJECTS WITHOUT USING ZOOM, ON OBJECTS 11,500 FEET IN THE AIR!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I a little off topic... but I had an old macintosh performa xxx( can't remember the number) back in the 90's, it came with an encyclopedia cdrom which had lots of image and movies, in fact one of these movie showed a shuttle launch and while looking at this I saw a UFO in the background! I even captured the frames and enhanced them with the paint program that came with the old apple... I tell you this was no bird!!! Anyway the computer is long gone and sadly so is my research on my "sighting"... I can't even remember what shuttle launch it was either!

If any of you guys have an old apple performa lying around, check the shuttle launch video in the encyclopedia - I think this is a fair dinkum one!

-SB

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

OMG! That video only proves how close up of a shot they have to get in order to SEE THEM. The video I posted is filming LARGE BLACK OBJECTS WITHOUT USING ZOOM, ON OBJECTS 11,500 FEET IN THE AIR!

Can we get a size verification, can birds fly at that height?

Im happy to believe they are birds if it were not the size.?

What size are these things~?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here, just for you some of your mistakes

simular
deffinetly
disapearing
witch - wrong spelling
DISCUSED
glass's - wrong spelling
DISAPEAR

So NOW back on topic.
(Sorry Mod)

That clip i posted proves as much as yours does, that Birds were flying next to the Shuttle.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Some birds ARE capable of flying at 10,000 to 12,000 feet. And the highest flying bird can fly up to 34,000 feet. But this is a measurement most likely taken on mountain ranges where a bird can land to rest on the ground. Usually birds dont fly this height for no apparent reason, if they started at sea level.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That clip i posted proves as much as yours does, that Birds were flying next to the Shuttle.

Obviously birds were there, thats clearly the case, as for the last 3 objects which the OP has enlarged, doesn't the size of them seem odd, unless it is the way the camera picked it up, like an optical illusion.

If they are birds at that height, then cant we reference the size of them??????

Because the link where a bird hits is tiny, is that the same type of birds flying around in the video posted by op, at the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join