It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

i]Originally posted by Denied

I think what people are saying is that they were not at the height you think they were, and with the zoom on, the objects are going to appear to move faster.

The argument is perspective really i think at this stage.

Yes exactly, now i love microsoft paint but i'm not too good at it lol.....

feel free to mock my paint skills but it details the scene and why the birds appear close to the shuttle and un-usually high.

The birds do appear to move fast - your right, but it is because of camera shake. Its a hand-held camera judging by the amount of camera shake.

[edit on 12/6/06 by ISJ]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Double post, oops.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

but honestly I can't really think of a bird other than a vulture or maybe an eagle(which is not that common as compared to vultures) that flies at that altitude in our area. Anyone care to prove/disprove this theory have at it, Im just throwing a suggestion into the argument.

Im no expert, but if they were eagles, would three be flying together at the same time??

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I see no smoke in the picture you gave, or in the video. Except from the shuttle.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

holy crud thats the smoke im talking about! from the shuttle!

ISJ THE OBJECTS ARE FLYING THROUGH THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE, THAT MEANS THEY WERE ALMOST DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHUTTLE.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This? I'm not sure how you can say anything about this picture, that's why I didn't.

You can not see anything but smudge.

Indeed you cannot. Yet people in this thread has immidietly identified it as birds, bright as day, even seeing wing movement.

All I see are black dots that arent quite as easily explained as the easily explained birds in the rest of the video.

Some peoples eyes has better resolution than others I suppose

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The birds never fly in the smoke. They fly in the clouds, not in the smoke, and they dont just appear, if you look closely you can see them comming in to the screen at the bottom.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The birds never fly in the smoke. They fly in the clouds, not in the smoke, and they dont just appear, if you look closely you can see them comming in to the screen at the bottom.

trust me buddy they fly into the smoke, and behind the smoke.... no doubt about it.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im not going to trust you, I can clearly see them coming on the screen, at 800. no need to zoom or anything. Zooming makes the blures look close to the smoke but they are not.

Who are you tring to fool?

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
please see my edited post at the top of page, edited to include proper size ms paint image. this is very crude, but illustrates what is going on.

And as said before the bird that appears to fly through the smoke can clearly been seen to circle - i.e. change its direct by almost 180 degrees.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Laez you are totally outnumbered here.

Can you not understand that the plumes of smoke you see MUST move after they have left the shuttle and therefore without any solid UNMOVING reference point the plumes cannot be used as the sole decider for how high the BIRDS are flying. The plumes may move upwards or downwards I'm not sure but they will not stay stationary.

For this reason you cant accurately determine the altitude of the birds and therefore you DO NOT know the speed or their size. These three estimates you have made are the only thing that indicates to you that they are birds and since these numbers are wrong your argument falls apart.

These are birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Not trying to fool anyone.. I for one could care less if it was a bird, an alien craft, or what i expect them to be...government experimental craft.

What I see in the video is what I know I see. Ive spent many years debunking, anaylizing, studying videos of many different origions. I also have many many hours logged on a aircraft carrier, seeing fighter jets, super sonic jets, heavy jets, and other birds of many types. This is by far, something that boggled my mind. I would have never posted it if I even for once thought it was a bird. I am not the type to hoax, or change peoples minds. I have video of crafts obviously flying through the smoke from teh shuttle. If you dont see it that way, then I'm sorry to say, you are pretty blind.

I'm still in the process of uplaoding this video, so maybe you guys can see what happens to the objects when they disapear into the smoke...

oops

[edit on Sorry I hit edit instead of quote.]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't believe there's already 5 pages only for stupid birds... I downloaded the mpeg, zoomed it with virtualdub and posted it on google video so i'll post the video of those birds when available.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Not trying to fool anyone.. I for one could care less if it was a bird, an alien craft, or what i expect them to be...government experimental craft.

Why would the government test experimental craft during a widely observed videoed and photographed event.

You are just losing even more credibility and that statement makes it sound like you dont have any common sense either.

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ive spent many years debunking, analyzing, studying videos of many different origins. I also have many many hours logged on a aircraft carrier, seeing fighter jets, super sonic jets, heavy jets, and other birds of many types. This is by far, something that boggled my mind.

That, frankly, scares the c**p out of me.

Originally posted by LAES YVANIf you dont see it that way, then I'm sorry to say, you are pretty blind.

Ahh, but you cannot see it our way, so judging by your own standards that makes you blind.

Originally posted by LAES YVANI'm still in the process of uploading this video, so maybe you guys can see what happens to the objects when they disappear into the smoke...

I hope you can provide indefutable evidence, i will gladly watch it as i have reviewed your original video several times now - but unfortunately can only conclude they are birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What I see in the video is what I know I see. Ive spent many years debunking, anaylizing, studying videos of many different origions. I also have many many hours logged on a aircraft carrier, seeing fighter jets, super sonic jets, heavy jets, and other birds of many types. This is by far, something that boggled my mind. I would have never posted it if I even for once thought it was a bird. I am not the type to hoax, or change peoples minds. I have video of crafts obviously flying through the smoke from teh shuttle. If you dont see it that way, then I'm sorry to say, you are pretty blind.

I'm still in the process of uplaoding this video, so maybe you guys can see what happens to the objects when they disapear into the smoke...

You can say what you want, and call people names to an extent. With what you have provided, the only conclusion is birds. I would stop making claims about what you have done, and give some hard facts that you have come up with.

For someone who DONT care, you have sure spent a lot of time on this.

oops

You can say what you want, and call people names to an extent. With what you have provided, the only conclusion is birds. I would stop making claims about what you have done, and give some hard facts that you have come up with.

For someone who DONT care, you have sure spent a lot of time on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Why would the government test experimental craft during a widely observed videoed and photographed event.

You are just losing even more credibility and that statement makes it sound like you dont have any common sense either.

Did I say which government?? It could be a government trying to show that our technology is CRAP compared to theirs. Governments fly their experimental aircraft over us ALL THE TIME.

B.T.W. you can download the video from :

uploadfile.putfile.com...

But I risk getting banned from putfile. All my files deleted. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

and give some hard facts that you have come up with.

Ive given more facts than ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER.

[edit grrrrr]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how much you give, what you have given isn't enough to support your claim.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Again that makes no sense. A foreign government could make a press release, show technology off at an airshow, hell, they could land it on the centre spot on the Berlin pitch at half time in the world cup final. Why would they make it so ambiguous that only conspiricists who mistake birds for aircraft could identify them?

ISJ

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ive given more facts than ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER.

Writing it in capitals doesn't mean its right

You obviously have zero spacial awareness and cannot see that there are low lying clouds on that day, where the shuttle passes over and behind them when seen from the ground - there is nothing in that video that is out of the norm.

They are birds, they are flying at regular heights, they do disappear and re-appear, but only because of the camera resolution at zoom level and the fact that they are circling.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join