It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpo - Shawnna and a friend's closing thoughts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I did not write 100% of this, which is why I’ve attributed it to my friend as well. It reflects my sentiments at this moment in time.

The spirit of "disclosure" means that people must work diligently and effortlessly to separate fact from fiction, given the amount of fiction that surrounds this 'field'. It doesn't give anyone any joy to have to put the final nail in the Serpo/Seinu coffin, nor does it give any of us here – especially me - pleasure to have to publicly embarrass those involved.

The only intention ATS and Reality Uncovered ever had in any of this was getting to the truth.

The truth has been found.

With any hoax, there will always be people to blame -- and the most vile of such people are the parasites that cling themselves to the story so tightly that they are willing to go to any lengths to protect a lie, against those who simply seek truth.

With Serpo, we have witnessed the usual denials by those perpetuating the hoax. We have, however, also seen vicious attacks against the truth seekers from those who would go as far as to resort to criminal behavior by infecting people's computers or disabling their websites in their despicable efforts to conceal the truth. What's worse is that some of these people infect the community under the deceitful guise of being a 'journalists'. No journalist would ever attempt to bury the truth or mislead the public, simply to protect 'their story'. These people know who they are and what they did.

So now we've seen how they act. We've seen who they talk to. We've seen the tactics that they use to attempt to harass and discredit those who see through their wordsmithed statements and carefully crafted half-truths. We've seen how they attempt to divide the community by playing on our desire to move the "disclosure" effort forward -- by telling us that those who could expose them are stifling disclosure.

We may move on, but we will need to be ever vigilant of the trickery and deception that these people are capable of. Web pages have long memories and CD's with archived documents can sit in drawers for years.

In closing, I note that the thread on Abovetopsecret.com that got our attention on Serpo was entitled "Postings by Anonymous -- Breaking News?" ATS got it right months ago – this was a hoax – and a very poorly managed one at that.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Shawnna plucked some feathers off "The Aviary" and they still have bald spots on their ass. Thank you, Shawnna.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There are no comments until 2023. The post is 2006. Intriguing to me that not a single person had made comment to it when it was first posted. Don't you find that odd Gut? I wonder who the friend was.

edit on 18-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Maybe 'The Gut' is in on it...some sleeper cell in a backwater industrial unit has just been activated?!😱🤣

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Well actually Gut was directed to this post.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Found it lol
www.abovetopsecret.com... ...seems like I've got a bit of reading there to do now first!
Oh, when I searched "Serpo - Shawnna" in duckduckgo after reading this, the other thread came top of the results list👍😁

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Yes. Another old thread back to life.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

There are no comments until 2023. The post is 2006. Intriguing to me that not a single person had made comment to it when it was first posted. Don't you find that odd Gut? I wonder who the friend was.

Baa: I'm thinking the friend is one of the two others involved in the investigation. I might have known that at one time---but I'm a little foggy on that aspect.

I know one of the three, if not both, let her down a little. One especially.

Are either of you familiar with the website "Reality Uncovered" they created to tell the whole story of the investigation? It's no longer extant but I'm sure there would be some wayback of it out there. Highly recommended reading. Some pretty deep dives into a few of the birds as well.

Speaking of sleeper cells being activated AdultHumanMale...I have, I think, run across something like that digging into this: Was that just an off-hand suspicion (fair enough) or maybe you are familiar with such a thing yourself?

I'm fully convinced that digging into our cast of characters is the ONLY way to understand what we're experiencing today. Dig. Share.

I'm tired of dicks dicking around in ufology.
edit on 18-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Seems like this lady likes writing. Whole bunch of musings from 2004 to this year out there. I'm cautious Gut. Whatever has occured re Doty and this lady and whoever else is I assume history. This Serpo stuff is messy, very messy. I'm still curious why no one reacted to this post when it was created in 2006.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah, almost like the subject met some kind of resistance here or some such. In the other thread too.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Free downloadable …no need to sign up

Direct Link…. Secr et Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel

🤓☕️

👽

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

A: How did you show up here, Ophi?

B: If I read that--which I basically have--and not follow the breadcrumbs here I wouldn't know the real story. Or at least the part that pertains to this current "disclosure."

I HATE I have to quote-unquote "disclosure" every dang time I write it.

But that's where we're all at thanks in large part to those who orchestrated the whole Serpo thing and are now at the center of this "disclosure."
edit on 19-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Cheers Ophi!

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But that's where we're all at thanks in large part to those who orchestrated the whole Serpo thing and are now at the center of this "disclosure."

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Cheers Ophi!

BB!! 👍🏼

I haven’t read it yet……but as previously mentioned….it will have to take a number.
Perhaps you’ll enjoy it IF you read any at all 😉

👽

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This Serpo stuff is messy, very messy. I'm still curious why no one reacted to this post when it was created in 2006.

I've tried to get folk to these threads before and try to get them active again, but mostly because even besides the subject matter being about the hoax you can see and identify suspicious activity.

Maybe it's just me, but if anyone else gets that same vibe, I suggest that following these breadcrumbs out a bit will put one in a position where they're not missing what so many are missing.

My "Team of 5" email chain links are dead, does anyone know where to find them now? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

A: How did you show up here, Ophi?

B: If I read that--which I basically have--and not follow the breadcrumbs here I wouldn't know the real story. Or at least the part that pertains to this current "disclosure."

I HATE I have to quote-unquote "disclosure" every dang time I write it.

As always one thing leads to another …. keyed and focused on Planet Serpo …and viola!

Do like the government does and come up with a 3 letter acronym for “Disclosure”……if it gains traction here on ATS…..then it will become a standard and save some keystrokes 😉

👽

Here ya go…..this appears to be a standard…

DSC = Disclosure

If you write that in your posts……at least I’ll know what you mean…if nobody else does 😊

edit on 19-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ahhh...I love the smell of a hoax in the morning...and even the evening.

I read "Reality Uncovered" years ago, and it was very convincing...

I ran into Bill Ryan a few years ago on the internet and mentioned to him that Puthoff was a sinister person and Ryan had a conniption fit.

They stick together. It's ego; they flatter each other so much they fall in love.
Or birds( in this case vultures) of a feather---you know the rest.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wait???

So, am I right in saying that others here are also thinking that this current "Rash of Disclosure" is a scam being slow baked in front of the public, and being pushed by politicians and the media?

The big reveal that Reid was funneling funds from the taxpayers to his friends via the UFO Investigation label seems to still be going on though through others now. Maybe it's about time to flat out list the people handling the money and just expose this mess like past time.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Serpo is a bad copy of Spielberg’s CETK movie.

It seems these IC capers always leach off human imaginative people. Does the IC lack imagination? Or are they deliberately playing the devil's role?

Bennewitz, maybe over imagination, Bill Moore, then Delonge, and likely many more inside of that timeline.

They seem opportunistic, like leeches on a blood surface or vampires at a blood bank.

As for the reason, maybe they're fertilizing minds for something.

They seem to believe or have some data that belief opens people up to something.

Indeed, those old MK Ultra destroyed files may not be destroyed, and they know something or think they know something, we don’t know.

<<   2  3 >>

join