It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret report brands Muslim police corrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

A secret high-level Metropolitan police report has concluded that Muslim officers are more likely to become corrupt than white officers because of their cultural and family backgrounds.
The document, which has been seen by the Guardian, has caused outrage among ethnic minorities within the force, who have labelled it racist and proof that there is a gulf in understanding between the police force and the wider Muslim community. The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
dont like the statistics, shange them....dont like what this implies label it "racist" and disregard it.....simple enough.

It's not like the media doesnt cover up racial crimes and the tendency for vice versa racial attacks..

there was an incident recently where a blcak kid and his friends complained the mall was too "white" so took some concrete and threw it at a van with a mother and child inside.

when asked why he had done it he simply replied "they were white".

so a first he is being charged with a hate crime even though the media has labeled it a "bias" crime.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OK so what,s your point and Where,s your opinion on the subject matter??

Please point out what you are trying to get across??

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sory didn't notice my comment was gone. Must have gone when page refreshed..anyway..

The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues.

Who is making these complaints? Could they be your racist white boy caught with drugs up his sleeve by an Asian officer? The source of these complaints are just as important as the complaints themselves. I do acknowledge that there are corrupt people in every walk of life but why is it that more often than not, the minority seem to take the blame?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OK i,ll answer you that simply

People still in this day and age STILL have disrespect simply for the colour of a man,s skin..

White guy gets caught with a stash of powder in his car..

Easy... get a lawyer and blame the black police officer for planting it because he,s been harrassing him for months..

Get a lovely ''clean'' white jury and they,d probably get off scott free.. sad but true

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
OK i,ll answer you that simply

People still in this day and age STILL have disrespect simply for the colour of a man,s skin..

White guy gets caught with a stash of powder in his car..

Easy... get a lawyer and blame the black police officer for planting it because he,s been harrassing him for months..

Get a lovely ''clean'' white jury and they,d probably get off scott free.. sad but true

you need to spend time in the corrections institution in this country...you'll learn real quick.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Maybe you need to spend time in 42 ethnically diverse countries like me and maybe you,ll learn something too.

If you even have a passport that is

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You can travel to 42 countries and still not know jack, except on gathering frequent flier miles.

And by the way some of us may have been to more than 42 countries. And yes I don't know jack still.

Money gets you out of situations more than the color of your skin.

I don't like corrupt police whatever race or religion.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And by the way some of us may have been to more than 42 countries. And yes I don't know jack still.
I don't like corrupt police whatever race or religion.

Actually i agree with you.. I have come across an incredible amount of ignorance worldwide regarding tolerance of race/creed/religion

I guess it depends if you go to these places to work WITH the people or just go on holiday with your ''pots of cash'' and get them to wait on you hand and foot doesn,t it??

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have to ask what does there corruption have to do with being muslims?

The word muslim was thrown around alot in that news article without actually explaining how being muslim was relivent to the story or report.

Wouldn't it have made more sense just to say "pakistani's are more likely to be corrupt" rather then saying "muslims are more likely to be corrupt".

Unless they can prove islam was behind there corruption they shouldn't use the word muslim to describe those people becuase it would be like saying that "white officers are more likely to take coc aine becuase they are christians".

Youu wouldn't describe a white person as a christian would you if he was being corrupt so why describe pakistani's as muslims if they are involved in corruption why not just say pakistani rather then "pakistani muslim" or "muslim".

new topics

top topics

join