It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is is possible to rig the WAT award

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have wondered how many votes a months winner gets too.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well I think it was 2 months ago we didn't have a winner because a buckload of members all tied with 10. So that number probably varies, but it is a slight indication of what you would need.

I believe any member who claims his post is worthy of WATS, or attempts to recruit, simply does not deserve the award. You'll notice every month the member who does win, continues to post superbly while keeping his eyes closed to the WATS votes awarded to him. Rarely do they start putting up links to the thread, in order to direct traffic to their thread in order to take in more votes.

Now the thought of a member trading votes with members, should be warned and then banned for future abuses. Registering alternate member names to vote for yourself is a possibility which would be enough for an immediate ban I would think.

So yeah its probably possible to rig it, but I highly doubt you would see the award for a second. Not too much goes unnoticed in this little town we call ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I can't vote for WATS anymore, but I thought that even with your three votes, you're only allowed to give one person?????

doesn't it say "you've already voted for....." if you try to give the same person another vote????

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

doesn't it say "you've already voted for....." if you try to give the same person another vote????

Yes, I just checked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join