It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW stop Terrorism???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey, just got this question from class, teacher wants a very concise answer to this question. Was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions on solutions to this problem, ways we can diminish/stop terrorism properly ...... even though we probably wont be able to stop it....

THNX

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
what terrorism anyway?

Bushs' terrorism ?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Simple....simply go back in time and take out the "Prophet Muhamahahahhad" lol...and it's all over.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
Simple....simply go back in time and take out the "Prophet Muhamahahahhad" lol...and it's all over.

Simple.... simply go back in time and take out the "profit Jesus of Nazerene" lol...and its all over.

Not too cool eh?

Edit to add: I am not Christain or Islamic, I am a part of God, like we all are.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Obedience Chips.

All humans are scheduled to have them by 2012 when Lord Xenu.... perhaps I said too much.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Simple.... simply go back in time and take out the "profit Jesus of Nazerene" lol...and its all over.

Not too cool eh?

Edit to add: I am not Christain or Islamic, I am a part of God, like we all are.

Why would you do that wierdo? lol

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prof Charles
Hey, just got this question from class, teacher wants a very concise answer to this question. Was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions on solutions to this problem, ways we can diminish/stop terrorism properly ...... even though we probably wont be able to stop it....

THNX

You can't stop it.

"One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist."

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Not too cool eh?

If you have to ask, you're in the wrong place.

Why would you do that wierdo? lol
:shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prof Charles

THNX

simple dont use double standerd in other countries,

dont fund extremests/groups because its for your intrests (they always come back to bite u in da ass)

dont alianate a large group of people

dont let ignorance blind your judgement

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Simple. Employ "double-speak" and redefine it as something else. You watch.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Besides the fact the teacher gave YOU the assignment, I would say there is no way to stop terrorism. We, as Americans, fight in a futile war to waste time trying to look like the good guy. America is jaded and needs to hault it's radical idea of the 'War on Terror'. In terrorism, once one terrorist leader dies there are many more that follow the leader, ultimately becoming the new face of "terror". No matter what the US does the terrorists will not stop untill the US collapses and is abolished. What the US needs to do is "play dead" and then some decades later come back like China is doing. America, until it selects the proper prioities, will never see an end to terrorism.

Your class question was a trick question, whether your teacher meant it or not.

new topics

top topics

join