It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotters get more then they bargained for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
video.google.com...

In case u didend notice this video is fake
However i am sure theres loads of people out there that are seriously watching the skies in hoping to spot a UFO.I personaly always carry a digital camera in my car when i go to work.I also tend to watch the skies for brief moments hoping to spot something strange.Sometimes i wish that i lived in the US or mexico, u guys have it all, clearer skies and top secret military bases.I sure wouldend be bored out there.In those countries it is essential to be prepared but i know some of u probably are not.To those that are not, find yourself a digital camera and keep it within hands reach and keep an eye out, its the least u can do to help us find evidence.

Some questions to consider:
How are u prepared?
What tools do u use?
Do u explore the vicinity of military bases to spot something?

Give some advice on this people!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What do you mean?

You live in Belguim. Which was where one of the most famous and well photographed/documented UFO waves ever happened!

www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thats a cute vid but doesnt really belong here on ATS in my opinion, that is more of a BTS thing. Your title is truly misleading since you know the vid is fabricated. Maybe change the title to reflect that fact please.

If you are wanting advice on how to be prepared, maybe change the title to that since you pose questions to that statement and ask for members input about them.

sorry to seem so blunt im just tired of clicking thread titles and find out the Original Post has nothing to do with the title of the thread. I clicked it thinking there was some new video or still photog footage, instead i get a joke video.

Recently this site has gone to heck in a handbasket on the quality of new threads, this one isnt really helpin any.

But as always, these are just my opinions.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What do you mean?

You live in Belguim. Which was where one of the most famous and well photographed/documented UFO waves ever happened!

www.iwasabducted.com...

Yea unfortunatly i was young and i didend see it happen with my own eyes, it was on the news though.
I hope they come back, if they do then i'l happely provide pics from the event.Untill then i keep myself prepared the best way i can.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I recently bought a digital camrea and now iam watching the skys 24.7 for a ufo or the likes

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Thats a cute vid but doesnt really belong here on ATS in my opinion, that is more of a BTS thing. Your title is truly misleading since you know the vid is fabricated. Maybe change the title to reflect that fact please.

If you are wanting advice on how to be prepared, maybe change the title to that since you pose questions to that statement and ask for members input about them.

sorry to seem so blunt im just tired of clicking thread titles and find out the Original Post has nothing to do with the title of the thread. I clicked it thinking there was some new video or still photog footage, instead i get a joke video.

Recently this site has gone to heck in a handbasket on the quality of new threads, this one isnt really helpin any.

But as always, these are just my opinions.

Sorry for that, i can see my error now.I gotta admit it wassent untill now that i found out about BTS.Wont happen again.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No problem. thanx for bein understanding of my old crotchetyness..lolol

Im more into keeping an eye on WTF is happening in our gubmint and to us then something as hard to spot and highly ridiculed as ufo's. Now dont get me wrong, i believe, from what ive seen and read, that there are ufo's but the immediate threat upon is from within, not outer.

top topics

join