It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappear, how would you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So once again i had far to much time on my hands and started thinking (always dangerous i know). Now i don't believe in a new world order, i believe some industrious people are making an awful lot of money out of exploiting our basic human greed and at the same time polluting the planet and using cheap labour. This isn't a new world order though it is just amoral greedy people.

So anyway my question is this. If a new world order suddenly did appear, how would you disappear? I mean i know a lot of people would want to avoid all the stuff that they think would come with this NWO like microchipping humans etc.

So anyway once again, how would you disappear? I mean if you couldn't gain access to money and don't have survival skills allowing you to survive unfetterd free and naked in a forest somewhere then what would you do?

Ok that's the hypothetical, lets hear some ideas.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
they always say in america that they always want to know where ex special forces people are at all times, in case there is something goes wrong, and they have to go after those people.
i assume those people may have a idea how to survive. but there is no way really to get away from the nwo crap. it will be everywhere one day.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In the US there are large unpopulated areas, with some basc suvival skils you could setup a settlement in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
See, i truly believe this NWO is coming, and its a lot closer than any of us truly knows.
For a start, you need to be in one of the larger nations.
You want to escape then America/Europe are your best bets.
Africa would also be a good place but only if you can't get to North America/Europe.
Asia should be completely out. Too many people have a vested interest there.

Add to the fact boards like this have like minded peoples, so you could in essence plan a safety area, somewhere to all meet and share the abilities you have.

Though you have to becareful what you say cause 'they' are watching sites like this. so i won't give away too many things.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kipman725
In the US there are large unpopulated areas, with some basc suvival skils you could setup a settlement in the middle of nowhere.

But with this setup, you would have to still worry about being found. You have satellites that could pick up heat, you have planes/helicopters that can fly over and see a campfire at night, and you have others that will purposely come into these unpopulated areas looking for these exact people that try to get away.

Now, this is all based on what is exactly going on, and if indeed there is a NWO. I believe that something is going on out there. If there was absolutely zero proof of a NWO-type situation developing, then I would think that it was all balogna.

I don't know exactly what I would do, but I believe that if this did occur, there would be people that would stay in the midst of it (along with some spiffy scientists) that would be able to make it look like you've assimilated into society without actually doing so. There are always underground groups somewhere, and I have a feeling that if this did happen, we would have no problem finding where these people were, because we would frantically be searching.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
See, i truly believe this NWO is coming, and its a lot closer than any of us truly knows.
Africa would also be a good place but only if you can't get to North America/Europe.

Add to the fact boards like this have like minded peoples, so you could in essence plan a safety area, somewhere to all meet and share the abilities you have.

Though you have to becareful what you say cause 'they' are watching sites like this. so i won't give away too many things.

there is nothing you can really do to get away from them. they have technologies that do not need you to be in a specific country or region.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

there is nothing you can really do to get away from them. they have technologies that do not need you to be in a specific country or region.

Though they have the technology to locate poeple, they don't have it advanced enough to locate a single person on the planet when they have no idea where to look....we are still a long way from that. We still live in a time when if we want to be lost we can be.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Though they have the technology to locate poeple, they don't have it advanced enough to locate a single person on the planet when they have no idea where to look....we are still a long way from that. We still live in a time when if we want to be lost we can be.

not sure i agree with you, i will believe what i want to believe to be true. if you do not thats upto you.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why do people always think that it is soo hard to disappear? Anyone else remember Ted Kazynski? He evaded authorities for quite some time, and I wager had it not been for his brother, they probably never would have found him. Sure a shack in the woods might not save one from sattelite imaging, however, going a little further "underground" would solve all that.

Why do you think that there has been soo much legislation concerning identity theft, and an international push for national identity cards? You honestly don't believe it has anything to do with lost funds, or terrorism do you? The fact of the matter is, it is quite easy to evade anyone you wish to right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

not sure i agree with you, i will believe what i want to believe to be true. if you do not thats upto you.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by andy1033]

Fair enough whatever floats your boat, i'm not telling you that you have to believe me, i'm just saying that even the best tech we have would be hard pressed to locate a single human in the large parts of the world tat are unpopulated especially if they don't know where they are looking.....

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Caves

simple and good enough for our ancestors.

they,ll block your brain transmitters and your heat sig if you go deep enough..

just take a hunting knife and a fishing rod..

.. a microwave,dvd,smirnoff blue etc

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yep it all comes down to, all of us have our own perceptions of what technologies these geezers have. some believe they would be able to find people, and some people don't. maybe it is somewhere in between.

the problem the public has is the security forces do not want to give away details of what they have behind the scenes, so we are all guessing really unless we know someone that works in those sort of things.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would lead my life as normal instead of running, and slowly influence the people around me against the occupation either that or I would go into a small corner and cry

[edit on 4-6-2006 by estar]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
On the topic of active technology that the government has i cant seem to think of many.Maybe someone can filll me in.Reading this thread has brought two things to my attention.I should probably stop typing at this"Public Library" and does anyone belive we will see an increase of people buying things like cell phone scrambllers due to the governments ability to triangulate your location through phone calls.

new topics

top topics

join