The Gay Conspiracy in Vehicles

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This thread is not about gay bashing or anything like that, My opinion on Homosexuality is that It's their life and their business, not mine or the goverments.
However I'm against Gay Marriage! This thread is the CONSPIRACY of pushing Feminism, Homosexuality, Socialism, Communism, ect, in are everyday lives, you see this stuff in TV, radio, the internet, all sorts of advertising, I realized this as I was driving today when I noticed it in VEHICLES. Yes you read right VEHICLES!,let me first say again I'm not ridiculing anybody or any company, It"s my opinion that
the vehicles listed here strike me as being "GAY". I know some of you are laughing right now but you have to understand the Conspiracy of FEMINISM/HOMOSEXUALITY being pushed into the straight persons mindset on a hourly basis. It exist in cars too! Maybe Its just me but I see these vehicles as being to GAY. But then again, I'm old Fashioned, and have'nt been brainwashed like most of you here. these cars are the ones I'm talking about.

First is the Honda Element



the VW Beetle www.vw.com...

the Audi A4 www.audiusa.com...


Suzuki Aerio www.suzukiauto.com...

Again I'm no homophobe it's just my OPINION!, my own vehicle is not feminized, a nice fat expedition by the way. and I don't care how much gas goes up in price, I'll stick with it. www.fordvehicles.com...

this may be a strange thread but someone thinks different than what your supposed to think. and please no insults at one's opinions.




posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You have to be kidding.

The Element has an interior that can be hosed down. Definitely not gay.




posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
maybe ur just a sexist homophobe , dont take that as an insult though. because even though i wouldnt buy iether of these cars,they dont look "gay"

[edit on 3-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ivanterrible -

This is a completely absurd thread. I hope the mods take note of your thinly veiled attempt to advocate another element of Bush's pathetic, restrictive agendae.


[edit on 6/3/2006 by Bibliophile]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So explain to me...now that you've revealed "your phat vehicle" and what you deem to be not "gay"...is it the fact the vehicles actually have a half-way decent gas mileage that makes them gay? Is it that the owner decides to buy and drive responsibly that makes them gay? Or is it that your apparent short-sheet on the grey matter at the time of your birth causes them to be gay?

I'm confused.


+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can assure you, unless you think I'm one of the ones working in the conspiracy, that I don't know a single gay male that owns one of those hondas. I'm curious to see where you're going with this, because it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Maybe that's because I am one of those with the agenda going after you.

ps. keep your closets closed while you're sleeping at night, you know we love to run out of them and scare people.


*Edit - Oh, and my ex drives a big fat expedition as well. Is this you?

[edit on 6/3/06 by niteboy82]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82


*Edit - Oh, and my ex drives a big fat expedition as well. Is this you?

[edit on 6/3/06 by niteboy82]


LMAO!

Gawd...this is gonna be a great thread.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I must be in real truble then... we're thinking of getting one of these:




posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
So explain to me...now that you've revealed "your phat vehicle" and what you deem to be not "gay"...is it the fact the vehicles actually have a half-way decent gas mileage that makes them gay? Is it that the owner decides to buy and drive responsibly that makes them gay? Or is it that your apparent short-sheet on the grey matter at the time of your birth causes them to be gay?

I'm confused. [/quote/]

can you not read idiot? Or is it that your apparent short-sheet on the grey matter at the time of your birth causes them to be gay? The thread says what it says, The feminist/homosexual/communist/socialist revolution has enbedded itself in every aspect of life, it's a lie first of all that there is a oil shortage, second there exist a plan to feminize you, apparently you already have been that's why you can't comprehend the thread, third I could provide tons of links to prove my piont but I'm not going to waste my time with dummies like you.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OMG...SO, according to this thread you are such a f....

by the way, let me introduce you to my mid-life crisis...

www.pontiac.com...

zoom zoom zoom!

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Valhall]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I must be in real truble then... we're thinking of getting one of these:



I always knew this was the real conspiracy here!


That's great, SO! I have a mazda 626, I think that just makes me cheap.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   


Is this one gay??? I sure hope not...60 grand is alot of money to spend on something gay



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible


can you not read idiot?


Apparently I can't. Because I can't find the feminine/homosexual slant to the vehicles you referenced.

Maybe it's because I'm a girl and that means, by default, I've got some kind of limited mental faculties.

Please PLEASE help me big he-man!

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Valhall]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uh oh. That wasn't very nice. Ivan, it's very hard to get your point across when you are so angry. Everyone at ATS is willing to listen, to almost anything, except things like being called an idiot, and other forms of attack.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
yeah, just what the gay guy said, ivan. I'm with him, but then again, since I'm a woman I made him what he is today.

We're going to go ride in my convertible now and laugh about your attempt to save the world! 12 mpg no less!



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Many people don't buy cars based on looks but on utility. So, who cares that you don't like the way their car looks.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Jamuhn]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I must be in real truble then... we're thinking of getting one of these:




Does this mean our Saturday night dates are gonna be crampt?!
Oh man... here's one person that wishes they would've found "www.rightwing.net" instead of ATS!


Springer...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Springer]



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
yeah, just what the gay guy said, ivan. I'm with him, but then again, since I'm a woman I made him what he is today.

We're going to go ride in my convertible now and laugh about your attempt to save the world! 12 mpg no less!




This is my piont people, the American mindset of masculinity and stuff has been purposely expunged from the modern teenybopper mindset of today, most young men today don't have a clue of what America used to be because of the feminist/homosexual conspiracy, that's all it's very simple in it's design and plan!

This includes vehicles. www.showdownmusclecars.com...

and it has nothing to do with being Macho or He-Man, just my opinion, I knew people would get worked up.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible


This is my piont people, the American mindset of masculinity and stuff has been purposely expunged from the modern teenybopper mindset of today, most young men today don't have a clue of what America used to be because of the feminist/homosexual conspiracy, that's all it's very simple in it's design and plan!

This includes vehicles. www.showdownmusclecars.com...

and it has nothing to do with being Macho or He-Man, just my opinion, I knew people would get worked up.


Actually you are absolutely correct. My mother brought me up to look for a man that was responsible, had high integrity, had his priorities straight and cared who I was as a human being...

which resulted in me not settling with a low-browed, knuckle-dragging, sock-sucking, soup-drooling, SUV-driving, booger-picking moron.

I'm happy and may society go to hell for it.



posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So it's about "working people up"?

Interesting.

Please excuse me - I have better things to do.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join