It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Abilities and effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Greetings all i hope u r well.
After reading some of the threads in this forum i would just like to ask the people of ATS and especially the people on ATS who claim to be able to do this, exactly what techniques or what do u do to attain this??
Im just doing some research and am keen to find out about this.
I respect and value all viewpoints.

Omega

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 3-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"Psychic Abilities" is the general term for all the... psychic abilities :O.

Be more specific

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok more specificly i am talking mainly about PK and Astral Projection.
sorry for not being more specific

Omega

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
be careful what you wish for, it might not be what you expect.
if youre hristian you should not be going down that road anyway. for all those asking the questions how can i do this, also ask where does this come from, and what are you opening yourself upto.

the choice is yours, but if i was you leave well alone, if youre percieved as normal, just stay that way.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I gained all my information from thorough searching of books and especially the internet for 6 years. I've taken free courses online, spent hours scouring the web for information at a time, and devoted my life to studying such things. You will eventually have to do the same, because nobody can just hand you all the answers.

If you have even more specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them. I have a podcast series called Introduction to Astral Projection that goes over the topic in a very basic sense. Or else I'd just recommend Googling the topic or any other you are interested in.

For both PK and Astral Projection, there are probably a dozen techniques for each, as well as different relaxations and things that you have to do ahead of time before you even get to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
be careful what you wish for, it might not be what you expect.
if youre hristian you should not be going down that road anyway. for all those asking the questions how can i do this, also ask where does this come from, and what are you opening yourself upto.

the choice is yours, but if i was you leave well alone, if youre percieved as normal, just stay that way.

I seek knowledge. im old enough to know what i want and i seek wisdom nothing more.
but while one is on the subject where does it come from and what is one opening themselved up to when doing these things?
I wish to know , im not normal anyway and i am my own.
I wish to know.

Omega

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Many thanks Yarcoffin.
I would love to astral project, i have lucid dreams all the time .
but astral projection would be great.
What is your technique?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Many thanks Yarcoffin.
I would love to astral project, i have lucid dreams all the time .
but astral projection would be great.
What is your technique?

You can astral project through lucid dreaming. Read the OBE thread.

new topics

top topics

join