It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is being watched.....and so are you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried about it if I were you. The people monitoring the nations blogs know that what they are doing is wrong.

Plus these NWO *flowers* want a war. They want people to rise up because they get off on that stuff and they think they can win.

mod edit:

Removed Profanity

[edit on 3-6-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If they succeed in getting us microchipped; it won't just be the internet being monitored, but us as well. Where we go and what we do will be on their computers, along with who we associate with. I am disabled and wonder how much longer before they determine that we will have no rights. I am a prisoner of my health and with all that they are talking about doing-I will be a prisoner of my health and the system. Now we can't express our concerns for our future and the futures of our world and countries without being labelled by the monitors. I am of no threat to the government, but I have to watch how I express my emotions for fear of being labelled a terrorist.

ATS keeps me up to date with what is going on that the media such as news doesn't give us. They only recently covered on a documentary about the possibility of people being microchipped in the next 10-20 years. Thanks to ATS I already had that information, so I was forewarned. My husband saw the documentary with utter amazement.

I wonder if it is because they are worried that we will know the truth. I feel unless you own some large corperation, or stinking rich-you are just fodder to the government to do what they want. They don't see us as people, but numbers and statistics. As individuals, we don't exist. I feel at times that when you are poor,or below poverty-we are not important and expendable.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If I'm being watched, they'll discover to their amazement that I have no life.

I am a patriot.

They will also discover that I write my congressman but am not loyal to any one political
party.

I do not trust or use Microsoft products.

I use PGP encryption.

I peacefully protest the wide spread corruption in our government.

I strongly believe there is an internal revolt trying to stand up to these criminals.

I believe Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld belong in prison.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i am sure some people are monitoring this site. Wasn't there a problem in the past about mysterious deleted posts?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm actually surprised that more threads are not locked or merged.

I've seem many threads started here that pertain to duplicate subject matter and that is generally because the poster does not effectively use the SEARCH function.

The Mods here have quite a bit of work cut out for them.
It's a thankless duty that few appreciate.

Banned members, trolls and the like may feel that they are being treated unfairly, but ATS
has to do what is best for the entire community.

I'm sure Big Brother monitors forums of this nature too, but unless, as a community we are
promoting the organized overthrow of the government, violence or illegal activities, there's
little they can do.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
why should censor the way we express ourselves in our posts.There is a great saying "F**k 'em and their law" or at least thats how i feel

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's a vast difference between a good heated debate and abusive trolling.

I've been here long enough to see that the Mods are fair and reasonable, but
none of us feel that personal attacks between members are appropriate.

I understand that some members may feel they have been targeted for expressing their
opinions, but generally the community is self regulating.

Regarding duplicate threads, We should try to keep in mind that bandwidth is always a consideration
for those who make these forums possible.
Duplicate threads eat up bandwidth and that costs money.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And i, in turn am watching what next steps this govenment takes in order to screw us further.

Tit for Tat.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

And i, in turn am watching what next steps this govenment takes in order to screw us further.

Tit for Tat.

Its not the goverment you really need to worry about, its private "organizations" like --- that are working in tandem with the NWO to distract and feed you lies about the truth. Just ask yourself why --- won't allow discussion on alot of issues?

just my opinion, I know the truth! and its pretty sad. I have the proof "they" won't allow you to view it though.
Oh, well there are other forums where discussion is allowed.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ivan,

What do you know that "they" wont let you talk about? Spill the beans!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ivan did they steal your words too

top topics

<< 1   >>

join