It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 wild-life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was wondering if area51 allows birds and another animals to cross into their restricted zone or if they view these animals as a threat and dispose of them quickly?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by laiguana]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh No Russian bird spies! Of course they will let them in. Do you honestly think they are going to attempt to shoot soo many birds. Actually the chances are that in the desert there isnt that many birds about Area 51 anyway.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Cows from the Medlin Ranch wander into Area 51 all the time.

O.K., your mission, should you choose to accept it,...

Now you just need a partner and a cow suit to sneak in. If you are caught or killed, ATS will disavow all knowledge of your actions.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Can you just imagine if someone actually infiltrated Area 51 in a cow suit, no technology at all

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Can you just imagine if someone actually infiltrated Area 51 in a cow suit, no technology at all

Somtimes it is the simplest methods that will get you results

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Chances are that the whole area is scanned for active electronics within a certain barrier ring around the base. More than likely you would never get into the area with anything as simple as a camera. Not to mention the heat signature of your body will trip alarms and the camo dudes will be there lickity split to stomp your guts into the desert soil.

The only way you would ever possibly get anywhere near the base with any sort of camera system is with an amatuer rocket capable of a long, LOOONNNGGG arcing flight of a few miles and deploy a parachute-mounted camera capable of transmitting high-res photos to a receiver far away. Highly unlikely this is even possible because the area most likely is scrambleing cellphones and other microwave communication bands.

I would think it is safe to say they have experts who think up every possible scenario on infiltrateing the base and come up with a counter for it.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Creedo]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jeez, Creedo, the cow suit thing was just a joke. At least some people got it. Lighten up, dude.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've always wanted to try that rocket scenario but just for personal purposes of seeing if I could actually get it to work.

Haha.. the cow suit, I'd try it. What'd be even funnier is if the rocket deployed a blow up doll full of helium that was anchored by a weight, so that it just waved around, the military officers would be like "W T F... mate?" lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
did not soeone say once that some sensors out there that pick up smells, are as good as a dogs nose. so they could probably tell if there was a human, or animal or something.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If we possess that type of technology, we should use it to search for about a million runaways/missing kids in the United States!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Put a camera on a spider and train it to crawl through the base? Might work

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Or perhaps something like a remote controlled electronic bug looking device that can fly and still keep kicking after several miles from the restriction borders.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am not sure what they do with the wildlife, but I would assume they do not care if they cross a restricted area line. I am sure they keep desert wildlife out of the buildings, but if a lizard is in the middle of the restricted area in the desert, not the actual base area, it posses no threat. My guess is they have more important things to do than hire a full time lizard killer

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't believe there is anything significantly large enough for them to worry about. Snakes, lizards, various bugs, turtles, scorpions, spiders, mountain lions.. I can't find anything tamably large enough to pose a threat to the base.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
LOL... No Shadowhawk I got it... hehe... I was just elaborateing on the subject a little more.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Now you just need a partner and a cow suit to sneak in. If you are caught or killed, ATS will disavow all knowledge of your actions.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in the last couple of days

As stated before, that's just so freaking brilliant I can almost gauruntee that the wackenhut guys would be so busy laughing that not only would they not shoot you, they'd most likely give you a ride back to the border of area 51 after taking various photos of the two genius's standing in their cow suit next to the black 4x4 hamming it up for the camera with the security boys.

If I worked border security at area 51 and saw that, I'd want a picture of myself in the cow head.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sounds familiar.........

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I was wondering if area51 allows birds and another animals to cross into their restricted zone or if they view these animals as a threat and dispose of them quickly?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by laiguana]

There are lots of species of animals around that area. Desert sparrows, wrens, grouse, crows and red-tail hawks are among the most common birds. Then you've got the herds of wild horses that roam through a lot of the Nevada deserts. There are also herds of antelope all over and they're thriving because they're not hunted in that area. Coyotes, badgers, jackrabbits and ground squirrels are more of the animals common to the desert southwest. The western diamondback rattlesnake and the Mojave green rattlesnake as well as bull snakes and various species of lizards have free run of the area, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"I would think it is safe to say they have experts who think up every possible scenario on infiltrateing the base and come up with a counter for it."

Population growth from the South might decide that for them..

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Or perhaps something like a remote controlled electronic bug looking device that can fly and still keep kicking after several miles from the restriction borders.

lol

How about modifying a little toy lizard. It doesn't need to be remote controlled, just set it in the right direction with micro sized gear mounted on top.

The first transmitted picture wouldn't be jammed and the little toy lizard wouldn't emit strong enough electronic signature to be picked up.

It could stay on course with a built in micro gps receiver. Have an array of repeaters several miles around to avoid detection. When it reaches the gps coordinates it would send off a batch of pictures.

I bet Red Green could do all this with his ingenuity and Duct Tape lol.... It wouldn't really be that hard to infiltrate Area 51, if one is really determined.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by XPhiles]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join