It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to contact angels?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi 007
Yeah thanks on the angel test link.

Btw I have a question. Is there a guarantee that you will contact your guardian angel or there is a possibility to be a demon in disguise?

Negative energies can try to contact you when you are opening up to spiritual communication from what I read. You can ask for protection from negative entities before you begin. You can also usually tell the difference. Even when a negative entity acts like they seem loving and caring, you will still sense the tiniest bit of selfishness about them. An angel or spirit guide will always respect your choices even if you don't follow their advice and will never persist on making you do something you feel isn't right. They will never come down on you and make you feel guilty. I read that negative entities will often seem overly-persistant and they love guilt trips, even if they pose them in a loving manner.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

Yeah thanks on the angel test link.

Btw I have a question. Is there a guarantee that you will contact your guardian angel or there is a possibility to be a demon in disguise?

Negative energies can try to contact you when you are opening up to spiritual communication from what I read. You can ask for protection from negative entities before you begin. You can also usually tell the difference. Even when a negative entity acts like they seem loving and caring, you will still sense the tiniest bit of selfishness about them. An angel or spirit guide will always respect your choices even if you don't follow their advice and will never persist on making you do something you feel isn't right. They will never come down on you and make you feel guilty. I read that negative entities will often seem overly-persistant and they love guilt trips, even if they pose them in a loving manner.

Aha ok I get it thanks. Anything else I need to know before I start contacting my guardian angel?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Aha ok I get it thanks. Anything else I need to know before I start contacting my guardian angel?

Seriously, if you gained most of your knowledge about contacting your Holy Guardian Angel here in this forum you probably should not be attempting it at all. The occult world is full of a myriad of dangers and is not some kind of playground.

But, Do What Thou Whilt...

Vas

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Don't open doors that you know have no idea about. The best way is through the Bible understandings, don't just make your own meditation up and hope for an answer. That leaves the evil ones open to you too. Best thing is through God and as we have seen in many religions after Christianity the Angels that sent the messages makes you wonder who they were and I am ot going that route to explain. But in the end find God first not an Angel as there is a war brewing and you may be used to currupt the truth by having great experiences that decieve. I have wondered how some people just appear from no where. the Bible does say we too may be entertaining Angels without knowing.

Good luck.

fum

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Samael is an important figure in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is accuser, seducer, and destroyer. Legends mentioning Satan refer equally to him, such that Samael is often taken to be the true or angelic name of the Devil, as opposed to the epithet, Lucifer (light-bearer), which is based on a dual fulfillment verse against the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:4,12), or his functional title, Satan (adversary). However, Samael cannot always be simply identified with Satan, because some translations of the Book of Enoch confirm Satan's angelic name to be Satanail.

Very nice it seems my Guardian is a fallen angel i need a little help here guys i want to talk to him but i seem a littlee intimidated.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by fum]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think the Talmud/Kabbalah has it correct.

Golem meaning cocoon aswell as embryo.

Golems are believed to be as good or evil as creater in he legend of early Rabbi created one or calling one down.

It has only been written as you create one and it is based on you. If you fear it, it will give you fear. If you love it, it will give you love. (9 anything you add to nine equals the same (9+2=11 1+1=2).

Biblical mention of persons/saints etc being brought up to the heavens or other by an object the resembles light/fire/chariot etc. This I can only assume is along the same lines.

Now with further proper research of Talmud/Kabbalah as well as Golems and if you simply looked up how Cocoons and Embryos work and apply the definition to this thought.

Now to the question on hand on contact. You must seriously understand why would you contact one? What would you do? Do you know how to communicate TP or do you want a physical meeting? Are you prepared to handle either? Next could you moraly accept doing any of these actions?

Morals and Dogma may hold people back from any thought of this, but I would like to think there is a fine line of wisdom and understanding about this that could help evolve the whole thought of how it works. The question is are morals and dogma needed or can we have some sort of understanding without being damned?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by chemlabco]

fum

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemlabco
Now to the question on hand on contact. You must seriously understand why would you contact one? What would you do? Do you know how to communicate TP or do you want a physical meeting? Are you prepared to handle either? Next could you moraly accept doing any of these actions?

Morals and Dogma may hold people back from any thought of this, but I would like to think there is a fine line of wisdom and understanding about this that could help evolve the whole thought of how it works. The question is are morals and dogma needed or can we have some sort of understanding without being damned?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by chemlabco]

Yeah i though it out alot for quite some time now actually probally a year. Yeah i wanted a psysical meeting but im not to sure about my angel though. What if i want him evil what happens then what if i want him nice what happens?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think like the Kabbalahistic beliefs on golems it is based on the person really.
It can be no worse than you nor no better than you.

Like what you fabric is made up of? What are your beliefs? What are your morals and dogmas? Than again seeing something you and very few others have seen can be very difficult to handle. I guess with a healthy amount of study to have some solid ground would be well advised first off. Again if you learn how to do it, you must than think what will you do? I am also a firm believer that these things don't happen til your ready er at least almost ready.

My personal experience was at first fear, I saw this thing which was at least stated very hard to handle. I mean I did have good understanding what I was doing but still to look at something in the eyes by myself its very difficult to handle. I attempted to approach it with strength and I was gonna overpower it but at this point I was still not fully knowledged of it. It mocked my every move. When it mirrored me it scared me obviously the mirror effect can be hard to deal with when it comes down to something like this. Anyway I was not ready I turned and left and so did it. When I left it did not give chase, you must keep this in mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Seriously, if you gained most of your knowledge about contacting your Holy Guardian Angel here in this forum you probably should not be attempting it at all. The occult world is full of a myriad of dangers and is not some kind of playground.

But, Do What Thou Whilt...

Vas

I kinda agree with you. I am very close to God and I need no more. No more occult for me lol. Thanks on the advice.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't see trying to communicate with the angels and spirit guides that God assigned to you as being occult. But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join