It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really hit the pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My guess, based on the way the damage to the Pentagon looked, the original video security footage released of what hit it, and the TWA-800 videofootage of what brought that plane down is - one of those orange fireball scalar weapons.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It wasn't a 757. It was a 767.

Well you need to do better research.. it was 767's that hit the towers.

Flight 77 and flight 93 were 757's

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And you need to learn to read. I was TALKING ABOUT the Naudet video, which was in NY, where it WAS a 767, because it was the first impact. AA 11. Learn to read, I hear it helps.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You should all read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Besides, I have personal friends who were there, right outside the pentagon when it happened. The two of them are amoung the most honest and honorable I know, and they lost many friends that day. You all may have doubts in your minds, but I know without a shadow of a doubt it was a plane that hit there.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And you need to learn to read. I was TALKING ABOUT the Naudet video, which was in NY,

Maybe you should have referenced it since the post is about what hit the Pentagon.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
This is where we need to watch the Naudet video closely. Too bad they didn't zoom in quick enough because even in the blurred section of the first plane it still seems to small in width to be a 757.

I believe this is what started the Naudet video confusion initially. Zaphod58 was responding to this when various people then posted their ideas.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
what hit the pentagon? A 757 Airplane!! Not only is the damage on the pentagon consistant with that of a 757, but they found wheels, engine parts, seats, REMAINS OF THE PASSENGERS, clothing, little parts of the planes. They have thousands of witnesses that say they saw a 757 crash, and BIn Laden admitted to doing it. What more do you want?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Plus the "black boxes", you're forgetting those, they were both found and their data downloaded. Also, confetti-like debris was found as far away as the highway (Interstate, whatever you want to call it). How do you plant all that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join