It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was an Alien. Aliens have manipulated human evolution and religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirdEmbryo
Jesus is of an Alien origin. He was either an alien himself who, through the wonders of extra-terrestrial technology, assumed the form of a man, or a biological entity created and controlled by the Aliens.

If Jesus even existed as a real person (which is highly doubtful), then he was probably just a regular guy who people made up stories about. He's like Pecos Bill. Probably started out as a real person somewhere, then the stories got exaggerated over time until he's riding a tornado and using a rattlesnake for a bullwhip. He may have been a real necromancer and exorcist, and of course, you'll hear all kinds of strange stories coming out of that stuff. But to me, he never seems like an alien, or really any more genetically advanced than anybody else running around at the time.

Anyway, you'd probably be interested in reading about Jesus in the Urantia Book, which is here:
Urantia Book

And if you want to find a real alien/human hybrid, look into this guy:
Imhotep

Some of the things done by Imhotep were later attributed Jesus.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Someone should lock this thread for being a load of crap and a waste of space....

"A friend of my fathers worked at area 51"

And all of you who replied do nothing but encourage the bull#...

I don't understand you mate? Whats the problem? Maby he talks true things maby not, but that doesn't mean you must close the thread! Let him say what he has to say.

He said he has a foto to show us, so if he has one let us see it. If not the thread will go dead by himself.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"I don't understand you mate? Whats the problem?"

You could not possibly understand and as for the problem I do not have to explain myself to you or anyone else the BS is pretty self explanetory.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Jesus may have been a hybrid.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101

God ... I remember back in the day when this used to be called blasphemy ... now it's all "it's my opinion, you can't mess with my opinion."

So im just ment to accept everything the bible tell as truth no questions asked ?

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Jesus may have been a hybrid.

We're all hybrids. We're all the combination of two genetic strains, selected by mutual agreement to embody the "positive" qualities of attractiveness, intelligence, health, strength, and improved survivability on Earth. Because of our selective breeding, we have advanced ourselves to the point where any one of us has the same or greater good qualities as Jesus. Greater empathy and spiritual awareness that only a few humans had 20 centuries ago. We have all become like Jesus, and only need to be appropriately "switched on" to accomplish miracles and ascend to a Heaven we, ourselves, will create.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ENKIDU KNOWS VERY LITTLE HISTORICALLY.

This site is banning legitamate threads with factual historical value.

ATS IS A GROUP OF IDENTITY THEIVES.

This is from my 2006 TrendMicro Internet Security program they have getting through the FIREWALL which was done after their GOVERNMENT HANDLERS ORDERED THEM TO REMOVE A THREAD pertaining to the fact anyone can call a UFO just like ancient history.

""Privacy Protection","2006/05/26","UHATEMICOMPUTER"
"Time","Item Name","Result","Protection Request"
"15:43","My name","Block","http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&fid=19&tid=209072"

[edit on 10-6-2006 by Mryappy]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Absolute GARBAGE

The Blood of Yeshua is definitely not hybrid. This is the work of the nephilim.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
jesus was definatly not from this planet. thats what he taught... that he was not from this world and when he goes back he is going to prepare a place for his children. he will return soon. of course the bible is packed full of these kinds of examples especially the old testament. i actually did a speech in college on the first chapter of Ezekiel. this site is the best i have found to date that explains these kinds of things.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
jesus was definatly not from this planet. thats what he taught... that he was not from this world and when he goes back he is going to prepare a place for his children. he will return soon. of course the bible is packed full of these kinds of examples especially the old testament. i actually did a speech in college on the first chapter of Ezekiel. this site is the best i have found to date that explains these kinds of things.

www.bibleufo.com...

I am very very familiar with Ezekiel... but to put Jesus Christ in with the nephilim?

pfffft

no offence intended but this thread topic is the work of the nephilim...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta_101

hi. first time here. i understand your concern of why some people who believe in god and jesus can take things a little too personally and why it may be difficult for you to understand why others just don't believe. but if you ever had an ufo and alien experience like me and millions of other people too, you start to wonder about why the church would be lying or brainwashing( hate to use harsh words but being straight up here) its members to keep them from the acutal truth.

i grew up christian my whole life until i had a few unexplained experiences of my own. people can be closed minded only because they are either afraid of the truth or just simply never been or lived a certain experience such as ghosts, spirits, time travel, deja vu, aliens, other creatures. there's just soo much we don't know about life and the universe that we cannot just sit here and say that you are right and everyone else is wrong or that i am right and you are wrong. just imagine real quick just to keep you thinking. if there are approximately 484 languages on this planet, which would probably mean there are that many cultures, then gods as well in just one planet. we haven't been out of our solar system yet. just one speck of space contains over 200 million solar systems, there are over 500 billion galaxies so we obviously cannot be the only inhabitants in this universe. now how can you say that jesus is the messiah and the true and only god and EVERYONE AND SPECIES in this whole entire universe is WRONG and you are right. its all relative and makes no sense whatsoever.

you must be open minded and a little less selfish in a way. don't mean to hurt your feelings or insult you belief cause you can believe whatever you want that makes you happy and live a peaceful life. after being a god fearing man my whole life, by age 26 i now can say with a full 100% surety that there's no such thing as god or devil or good and evil and right or wrong. its all relative. im so confident that he doesn't exist he can kill me right now and take my life but i know he won't because he doesn't exist. we created religion law and politics. we do this to ourselves. the god that we are all worshipping our whole lives could very well be the aliens themselves. i know this because i asked them myself. they are not afraid to tell you what you want to know its just that we are not ready to accept them. my mom and i was afraid of them at first but now i feel at peace with them and they are not here to harm us. they have a purpose for us. i can go on.

there's soo much that i know and there are many other people who know also that are being outcast and afraid to speak. people think we are crazy but we are just regular people who can see things others don't. my brother can see dead spirits. i have alot of friends who can forsee the future and know events of the past. my whole family are religious and can't explain this phenomenon. anyway. this is my first time speaking out and signing up to something like this and im sorry i chose to reply to your comment but im it just has been getting on my nerves seeing people live their whole lives brainwashed. i regret being one of those people but i didn't know any better i was just a kid and just believed everything the adults would tell me and it just stuck in my head. im glad i know the truth now.

(Edited by the SPCP, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Actually if you check the historic record. "Aliens" were sent here to establish life force on this planet and make sure it pergressed normally. Then several groups in charge of this defaulted in their duties, and tryed to enslave mankind, but they were basicly removed. Then Adam and Eve were introduced, also alien, to try to bring mankind ahead.

Jesus however was born into the flesh of mankind, he was a human.

This worlds biggest problems arise out of the transgression of the law by that rebelious group of aliens to begin with. However now a days it's all on you.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Why ... why .... WHY can't you just accept that Jesus was who he said he was? That the Bible is correct and that Jesus died for all our sins?

Oh, I don't know, because the "divinity" of Jesus was decided by a council of priests and not previously widely accepted by the clergy, and the "Bible" is an agreed upon collection of books of doctrine chosen by the same council, who also agreed to throw many books out as they didn't jive with their agenda?

As for the "Jesus is an alien" theory...this is classic Aviary lore. Just Google on "yellow book alien" and you'll find even more on this angle...

As for smuggling a photo out of Area 51, as many here know, my father works on the Raptor project for Lockheed in Marietta, GA. When he leaves for the day, they pretty much do everything but check his asscrack, and he is on a publicly acknowledged program! To assume they do any less for anything related to ET saucers is simply illogical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join