It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was an Alien. Aliens have manipulated human evolution and religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yes, I am new to ATS as a member, though i have read numerous posts here over the years but have been too lazy to join (until now). Perhaps you think the subject opf this post is a joke. i can assure you, it is not, and i will explain my beliefs soon. First I will tell you a bit about my personal experiences with aliens. A friend of my fathers worked at area 51 and has given me a copy of a picture of a repaired flying saucer, reffered to officialy as "Vimana" (named after the celestial hindu vehicles). If you want I will post a link to it. The picture is high res and authentic. I have personally sighted a UFO on one occasion, driving home from the white mountains (the same location where the imfamous Walton abduction case took place).

Aliens have no doubt had a huge influence on human religion. Please read this page: www.mt.net...

So my theory is this: Jesus is of an Alien origin. He was either an alien himself who, through the wonders of extra-terrestrial technology, assumed the form of a man, or a biological entity created and controlled by the Aliens. Not only was jesus an alien, but virtually every contact between the "divine" and humans documented in the bible is of an alien origin.

Take for instance, the book of Ezekiel, where he clearly describes a UFO, or the passage where Elijha is taken into heaven in a chariot of fire. Then of course, there is the column of smoke by day and pillar of fire by night that leads the Israelites out of egypt.

Angel encounters are often describe where the angels simply materialize in a room without using the entry-way. This goes hand in hand with accounts of aliens walking through walls. Also, when the "Virgin Mary" appeared to children (i believe in portugal) she performed a maricle in front of a large crowd in which a ball of fire leaped about the sky (everyone assumed it was the sun) dissapeared. Sounds like a UFO to me.

I was gonna go into a lot more detail, and I will later if you want. What do you guys think?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why ... why .... WHY can't you just accept that Jesus was who he said he was? That the Bible is correct and that Jesus died for all our sins? That he didn't use advance technological devices or abilities or anything for that matter, but that he was God's son, the messiah, the Christ ... Why is it so hard to believe that than him being an alien using fancy techno gadgets?

God ... I remember back in the day when this used to be called blasphemy ... now it's all "it's my opinion, you can't mess with my opinion."

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Your friends father worked in Area 51, and they just let him walk in one day with a camera and take a picture of probably the most classified thing known to man. AND THEN, he turned around and showed it to you.
Uh, yeah. Even if he didn't take it, first, there is no way in hell they're going to let someone walk off the base with a picture. And if you think they aren't searched, I'm willing to bet you have another think coming. Secondly, they're not going to let ANYONE get near that base if they even think for a second that they're going to tell anyone. Third, by telling you, and you blabbing it to everyone you just opened a HUGE can of trouble for him, because that's a HUGE breach of the law. That's classified information, and he just handed it to someone without clearance. Good job!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone would actually believe that he had a picture of a real spaceship lol. Go ahead and post it man if you got it...

The whole Jesus being an Alien thing is interesting though, i've thought about it before. If it is true, maybe they'll let us know soon...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

A friend of my fathers worked at area 51 and has given me a copy of a picture of a repaired flying saucer, reffered to officialy as "Vimana" (named after the celestial hindu vehicles).

Ok so can you please share the evidence with the nice people
here on ATS?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Exhibit, Eh?

Originally posted by BirdEmbryo
I was gonna go into a lot more detail, and I will later if you want. What do you guys think?

I think anyone who's "read numerous posts here over the years" would know that if you're going to claim to have evidence of something, you will be expected to provide it.

So let's see what you've got.

Then we can talk about it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So who made the aliens?

Next what differs alien/demon/gomen

golem.plush.org...
emol.org...

The thought of something beyond physics yet related science seems like an easy out answer for something not understood.

I have yet to see a strong theory of Aliens being anything other than a fallen angel or a golem like creature.

If in Egypt they did indeed contact a psychic being for answers to unknown things to create pyramids etc etc I guess the same can be said for aliens just a psychic being for higher answers. I guess if you could find this information within yourself it would cause an obvious problem if you understood it. However using any sort of medium (alien/demon/angel) whatever it makes the process possible.. blah

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am not a christian, but I think it's possible that Jesus (as known) could have been related to extra-terrestrials or possibily sent to earth with a mission by them

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
so.. aliens are jews ? jesus was from krypton ? or did i miss something ?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Vimana fits in nicely with the Hindu view that Christ was Krishna, a son of Brahma.

I don't recall ever meeting an E.T. , but I have had the enigmatic experience of witnessing a soccer-ball sized sphere - fly through the wood and glass of my living room window and hover between my friend and I for an undetermined amount of time. This was no ball lightening - it was metallic looking and had primary coloured lights around its circumferance. I remember thinking - 'That's a perfect sphere', and that I'd never previously seen one.

Our only shocked response was 'we've had company' - then we went back to our converstion as though nothing had happened.

I take Christ at his word. Noone else has accomplished quite so grand a shift towards compassion in our bedraggled and downtrodden world.

Mother Shipton said that after the cataclysmic collapse of our current world, people from another world would come and teach men 'second sight.'

Anything can and does happen.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Why ... why .... WHY can't you just accept that Jesus was who he said he was? That the Bible is correct and that Jesus died for all our sins? That he didn't use advance technological devices or abilities or anything for that matter, but that he was God's son, the messiah, the Christ ... Why is it so hard to believe that than him being an alien using fancy techno gadgets?

God ... I remember back in the day when this used to be called blasphemy ... now it's all "it's my opinion, you can't mess with my opinion."

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

Because people want to know what the real truth is. Thats the problem with people, they just accept things for what they are and not for what is right. I'm not saying that I agree with the thread starter but I certainly dn't agree with you either.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If jesus was an alien..which i think he was..that doesnt make anything he said...lesss or more important..the stuff about his death im not sure about..i think that it was added to the scriptures to attract more followewrs...think about the books we rwrite today...those things written could have easily been made up using imagination

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Your Area 51 UFO picture has been debunked in 15 mins (below).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, your theory seems kind of interesting.... do you mind sharing them with me here or U2U....

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Because people want to know what the real truth is. Thats the problem with people, they just accept things for what they are and not for what is right. I'm not saying that I agree with the thread starter but I certainly dn't agree with you either.

Alright, this is the last thing I will say, because I don't want any debate (or I will be here forever)

First of all, truth? since when do you propose what is true or not? Like I said, "opinion" has become more than just an "opinion" ... now you reject the real truth for ... well ... any BS

Aliens?

Give me a break ...

I'm out, no more posting on this thread for me ...

Peace

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Son of Man, I like what you say about what difference it would make if Jesus was an alien to the things he taught. His message of love still rings true to the heart.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Chicken And The Egg

Originally posted by dion ys us
However, your theory seems kind of interesting.... do you mind sharing them with me here or U2U....

Alas, knowingly posting false information on ATS is somewhat hazardous to continued membership, and thus BirdEmbryo's scheme was not allowed to hatch.

It's worth pointing out, however, that the credibility of any theory presented by a known hoaxer must reasonably be considered suspect, and while that doesn't mean the theory is necessarily false, it certainly does nothing to suggest it's true.

Net result: just another roadside attraction.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's not my intention to beef up a bad theory, but there may be some truth to the bit about Jesus being alien.

He said it himself according to his disciples when he said, "I am not of this world, if I were of this world, the world would love me".

Today we define alien as "Not of this world." On that basis, Jesus would be alien to from our perspective. That does not mean that he came from a world of little green men or brown oozelike creatures or anything else like that. From what I understand, he was saying that he did not belong to this corporal world, but rather a spiritual world.

In all reality, the spiritual world would be very alien to us from where we sit today. However, it is the spiritual world that Jesus encouraged us to aspire to....by faith in Him. He taught that our behavior in this world should be different than the rest of those who are of this world because of our place in the next world...by faith in Him.

He claimed to be the one to bridge the gap between this world and that.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
How can we honestly know anything Jesus really said? His deeds came alive in the heart of man and THRIVED there. The crucifix was a symbol of oppression and execution to the ancient world.

Remember Spartacus and the miles and miles of crucified slaves that lined the roads to Rome. Jesus transformed the crucifix into a symbol of enduring truth - there is no greater love than to lay down your life for your fellow man.

A practical impossibility - but doesn't it make sense. What matters his origin, Jesus is you and you are an alien to another planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Son of Man, I like what you say about what difference it would make if Jesus was an alien to the things he taught. His message of love still rings true to the heart.

Thanks alot

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Someone should lock this thread for being a load of crap and a waste of space....

"A friend of my fathers worked at area 51"

And all of you who replied do nothing but encourage the bull#...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join