It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geologists drilling 9-mile hole hear sounds from hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Woah I was reading all happily.. then realized it was an OLD thread haha
anyway got some info to satisfy my curiosity =] ty

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's really scary to hear billions of people screaming in hell.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That recording is not hell...............it's my house on the weekends when all the kids are at home

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't know if the recording is valid or not. In a sense, it does not matter. What matters is the answer to the question: Is There a Hell?

One of the devil's best tricks is to have people not believe that he exists.... or to have you worship him once you know that he exists. There is no middle ground it seems. If you can be convinced that hell and the devil does not exist... you can go about your life in ignorant bliss, smiling every day
until it's too late.

If you are not sure, just ask God about the devil. And speaking of God, I mean the God of Creation and the universe.... The God of Gods. Do not pray directly to satan... never a good option.

edit on 26/11/2011 by MarkJS because: clarification, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara09
It's really scary to hear billions of people screaming in hell.

Again, the people who recorded it admitted that they hoaxed it because they were Christians and didn't like the way people weren't turning more to God for things so they tried to scare people into believing they drilled into Hell as proof it existed and convert some people to their beliefs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join