It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77- S.P.I.N.E. findings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.physics911.net...

A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. In my opinion the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons. This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers. On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the "hijackers" of Flight 77.

I know its been discussed before, but here you have more proof and findings by a Doctor of Medicine.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Was there even enough body parts left to do autopsies? I was under the
impression that all the flights were going too fast on impact and the fires
were too hot to leave much of anything let alone enough human tissue to
do any testing on at all the impact sites.

Of course that could be a wrong impression.

I also very clearly remember that the woman writer - Barbara Olsen I think
her name was - was on the flight hitting the pentagon. She phoned her
husband and left the messages that she was comfortable and that the plane
had been taken over by middle eastern men with red scarfs on their faces/heads.

[edit on 5/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
According to this pathologist, there was. Also none were listed onboard.

The airlines keep a record of all passengers and crew for every flight. It seems strange indeed that no Arabs were listed. There's also no way they just strolled into the airplane unnoticed! What are the chances of that? None.
Absolutely none. Prior to 9/11, there was still no way of this happening. I can tell you first hand- its impossible.

So what happened here?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
There's also no way they just strolled into the airplane unnoticed!

Prior to 911 nobody noticed if Arabs were sitting on airplanes
with them or not. Also, who says that they used their real
names to get on the flights??

911research.wtc7.net...
List of phone calls made from 911 flights.

Barbara Olsen's is listed. I remembered her name right! yeah!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She phoned her husband and left the messages that she was comfortable and that the plane had been taken over by middle eastern men with red scarfs on their faces/heads.
[edit on 5/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

its probably a silly question, but why would suicide hijackers who were knowingly going to crash the plane into the pentagon bother to hide their faces?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This whole thing stinks.

I'm not a know-it-all, but i worked for years in the airline industry. I've done ticketing- announced and boarded people onto flights- NO. There is no way this bunch could have slipped in unnoticed.

The only thing i could come up with, its they were already HIDING in the airplane- which would have been quite an ordeal because the airplanes are straightened up and cleaned, and the food supplies brought in, supervisors checking, etc.

And then, there was absolutely not any DNA. You have to agree...this is extremely weird, and downright impossible.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We went through this before:

The list is of identified victims (which it clearly states), all body parts were identifed by comparing their DNA against that supplied by family of the victims.
Dana Falkenberg wasn't identified either (being a baby there wasn't anything left to identify.
It's not unreasonable to suggest that there was no source of DNA to make a comparision against in the cases of the hijackers, hence no identification.

(CBS) Among the human remains painstakingly sorted from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crash sites of Sept. 11 are those of nine of the hijackers.

The FBI has held them for months, and no one seems to know what should be done with them. It's a politically and emotionally charged question for the government, which eventually must decide how to dispose of some of the most despised men in American history.

[..........]

Families of the airplanes' passengers and crews and those who died within the Pentagon provided DNA samples, typically on toothbrushes or hairbrushes, to aid with identification. The remains that didn't match any of the samples were ruled to be the terrorists, said Chris Kelly, spokesman for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which did the DNA work. The nine sets of remains matched the number of hijackers believed to be on the two planes.

Without reference samples from the hijackers' personal effects or from their immediate families to compare with the recovered DNA, the remains could not be matched to individuals.
www.cbsnews.com...

As for the flight manifests, they were listed obviously - but apart from the manifest of Flight 11 and Flight 175 talked about by the Boston Globe, I don't think anyones actually requested and published them. It's the old case of you don't ask you don't get.

The Boston Globe reported on its web site Thursday that it had obtained a copy of the complete manifest list of the planes hijacked from Boston.

The Globe said according to the manifest, Mohamed Atta, one of the suspected terrorists, was assigned seat 8D in business class on American Airlines Flight 11, directly across the aisle from Hollywood producer David Angell and his wife, Lynn, who were in seats 8A and 8B, respectively. Seated next to Atta in seat 8G was Abdul Alomari. FBI investigators have searched Alomari's home in Vero Beach.

The Globe reported the passenger list for United Air Lines Flight 175 shows that Marwan Alshehri got on the plane that left Boston and slammed into one of the Manhattan skyscrapers 15 minutes after Flight 11. An FAA pilot directory information spelled his name Marwan Alshehhi.
www.cbsnews.com...

The 'No Arabs' argument has to be one of the weakest pieces of 'evidence' oout there, it's based purely on ignorance.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

According to The Orlando Sentinel, the Saudi Arabian embassy confirmed that four of the five mentioned by Al-Faisal - Saeed Alghamdi, Mohand Alshehri, Abdulaziz Alomari and Salem Alhazmi- are not dead and had nothing to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and Washington. (source: Christopher J. Petherick - American Free Press)

I guess we will never know. For every post you can pull out of your hat, i also have one counteracting it.

SOURCE

[edit on 27-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

S.P.I.N.E. : The Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
Members of the Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-eleven come from a variety of professional backgrounds. Some investigate aspects of the 9/11 attacks, others search the web for useful information, and some write up new material. We have tried to maintain professional standards in both the analysis and presentation of the evidence we have assembled, as well as in the scenarios we have constructed.

General Statement by the Panel:

"We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations. Our analysis of the detailed evidence implies a staged attack employing a variety of deceptive arrangements. Indeed, every element of the September 11 attacks, including cellphone calls from fast-moving aircraft, has an alternate means of creation."

Panel members are scientists, engineers, and other professionals. All contribute through search and research. Members of S.P.I.N.E. may be contacted by clicking here and entering the name of the member you'd like to contact, along with a brief message.

LIST OF PANEL MEMBERS*

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just a question, what is the date on the bottom of the faxes.......
Please dont tell me im the only one that noticed this !
dgtempe...?

12/09/92

[edit on 27-5-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I guess we will never know. For every post you can pull out of your hat, i also have one counteracting it.

Not really, that story is pretty antiquated, apart from conspiracy sites and archives you won't find any more recent reports, those were in the first month or two after the attacks. Why? Because they since confirmed who they were:

Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."
www.usatoday.com...

These conspiracy theories regarding there 'not being hijackers' are loosely based on some initial reports and have no relation to reality whatsoever.

And the methods used to identify remains are not really open for debate, you have to have something to make a comparison against, it's not a theory, not a debate, not an opinion - it's a fact.

FACT: Flight Manifests show (alleged if you like) hijackers on board
FACT: Media constructed passenger/victim lists do not list hijackers (they do make it clear that they have not included the hijackers names for obvious reasons)
FACT: The autopsy report (as it clearly says) is a list of identified remains.

These are facts, not opinions, not theories, ideas or anything else. Endlessly dredging up the same tired points based purely on ignorance for the sake of argument does not achieve anything other than cast the so called truth movement in a pretty dismal light. It doesn't help anyone and it doesn't accomplish anything other than make more and more intelligent people look down their noses at the whole 'truth movement' and start to wonder if controlling the masses is really such a bad idea.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Just a question, what is the date on the bottom of the faxes.......
Please dont tell me im the only one that noticed this !
dgtempe...?

12/09/92

Well, where do you see this? Kindly point to it, please. I cant find it.

1992?????

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Um...I hate to be "that guy", because this is a decent thread, but this is the wrong forum for this post.

9/11 and 7/7 is better, no?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

1992?????

It is on the bottom of the pages from the link you gave.

This is usually printed by the receiving fax, not the sending machine, so it means that the people who received the fax had the wrong date and time on the fax.

In fact, after the date and time is the name of the doctor who asked for the documents.

[edit on 27/5/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Skippy, you're right. How silly of me and how grand of you to point this out

Anyhoo, i cant move it, so i hope one of the mods will place it in the proper place.

Nice day in Massachusetts, huh Skippy? Sun for a change.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

1992?????

It is on the bottom of the pages from the link you gave.

[edit on 27/5/2006 by ArMaP]
Ok so people are careless- that's been there probably since they bought the fax.
I can see me doing something like that. However, it doesnt take anything away from the validity of the story.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
But there is no validity?

It clearly says 'identified remains', they had no source of DNA as a reference to identify the remains of the terrorists. Simple as 2+2=4 really. Just because the retard behind the article claims to be who he says or even if he is it doesn't mean he's right you know..

While you're at it, you can find out what the conspiracy behind there being no identified remains of Dana Falkenberg is, most of use assumed that being a baby and there being so little left of even adults they couldn't find any remains, but maybe Bush has a hand in it?
These pathetic arguements hold about as much water as a 'Flat Earth' person picking up some old book from a thousand years ago and using it as evidence.

top topics

join