It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Bird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A few years ago, my neibors heard something they described it as a maniacal laugh. They thought it was one of our other neibors. They called us, and my stepdad went outside, and he heard it laughing, it was flying over him. It was here all summer, then gone in winter, now its back. It only comes out at night(atleast people only hear it at night.) I heard it a half hour ago, at 8:00. It sounds like this Aha-ha Aha-ha Aha-ha... Like its laughing... No one knows what it is. My mom listened to a bunch of bird sounds online, she says the closest one was one from Asia? But its in Washington State. ???

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
About five years ago, I use to visit a local park that had a nice big lake. The lake attracted many different types of ducks and canidian geese. We use to go there and feed the ducks, until they put up no feeding signs. One of the ducks had this weird sound. It sounded like it was laughing saying hahahaha in a flat monotone voice. It got to be a running joke when we did visit that the duck was laughing at you.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe a Loon. Sounds like it

Loon1
Loon2

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Any similarities to this one ?

it sounds really strange

I know its probably the wrong part of the world but who knows..

Kookaburra aka The Laughing Jackass
www.anbg.gov.au...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have heard that Australian Kookaburra's are present in WA state. They are also known as the "jack ass" of the outback. Their sound is relativly similar to laugh.

check out this page and listen to the sound. This could be what your looking for.

teachit.acreekps.vic.edu.au...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hmm, nope. I listened to the loon, and the kookaburra, its not it. The "Aha-ha"s arn't run together. Its like Aha-ha, Aha-ha, Aha-ha. Theres not a pause, but they're seperate. And it only laughs at night.

new topics

top topics

join