It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami panic in Morroco from UFO prophet's prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...

Amazing. Large numbers of people have abandoned their homes
and headed for high ground in Morocco, due to Eric Julien's (alleged
ET contactee) prediction of a comet impact causing a massive
tsunami on May 25th. Above linked article posted by Al-Jazerra
just 7 hours ago.

Started this new thread to focus on the aftermath consequences
of this man's prediction and his efforts to warn the world.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah, and if he's wrong they'll probably want his head on a stick.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He is wrong, and I've wanted his head on a stick for some time now.

The nearest chunks of comet are millions of miles away. On top of that, even if truck-sized fragments (the size EJ says they are) were to enter the Earth's atmosphere they would not even make it to the surface. In fact, the chunks would have to be a few hundred feet across to make it to the ground.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ready the stick. He only has 12 hours left where I am. Just had a wonderful lunch, back to work

I think later I will sit out on my roof with a glass of wine. maybe a few chocolates and watch this Tsunami coming towards me.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
Yeah, and if he's wrong they'll probably want his head on a stick.

Theres about the same chance he's wrong as the same chance he could be right...isnt today the closest the comet will come to earth..does anybody know if we will be able to see it from earth?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
isnt today the closest the comet will come to earth..does anybody know if we will be able to see it from earth?

No, that was May 11th. The original day EJ said the impact would be. Oddly enough, all of that has disappeared from his website... Along with all the forum posts proving him wrong.

As for seeing it? Not without a telescope, and it's pretty close to the Sun right now so maybe not even then.

As I've been saying, expect a book out by the end of the year from this idiot about how the aliens saved us and humanity is good... That's all this is, another ploy for him to get money.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Finally Al jazeera actually reports something sane.

I am not shocked by the reactions, though. P.T. Barnum was wrong. 50 suckers are born every minute.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
groups.yahoo.com...

Because the Aljazeera article mentioned that Julien's prediction
was presented first under the banner of the Exopolitics Institute,
Michael Salla has quickly fired off a letter to the editor of this
aljazeera publication.

Thank God for that! (Despite many, many disagreements with
him, I have a big fond spot for him. And, one of the other Directors,
Ed Komarek, is a very close friend of mine.)

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hahahaha, too funny. Ridding yourself of connections to the insane was probably a good idea on part of the Exopoliticians. Good post.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
Ridding yourself of connections to the insane was probably a good idea on part of the Exopoliticians.

Yeah, if you didn't know the guy had no shread of credibility before, the seperating of those loons from him should be a major clue!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wells its 10:24 nothing happening yet, so do we have to wait until 12pm in what time zone? Hawaii time?

[edit on 25-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
strange how all these guys sign off with their salutations with "Aloha". Eric Julien guy does it as well as the guy who sent a disassociation letter to Al Jazeera did as well. Aren't they french?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbrotherqing
[edit on 25-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

Care to elaborate ?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
MAY 26TH! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE ANOTHER DAY ALIVE WITHOUT ANY METEOR'S/COMETS HITTING US WOOHOO! NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT 2036 WHEN THAT BIG METEOR HITS, FORGET IT'S NAME. WOOHOO, I ONLY HAVE 30 YEARS LEFT TO LIVE!
I BETTER START TO PARTY!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Eric Julien is French but he lives in Hawaii on the big island. I don't know who it was who submitted the Al-Jazeera letter. I have been reading wave reports on credible weather websites and am really concerned. Visit www.[spam] they have some good links to some of these reports and news articles, you can see for yourself.

70 FOOT WAVES have been reported OFFICIALLY...... what else would be causing that???? Normally the waves in these reports are between 1 and 15 feet tops....

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I can't believe such a panic is breaking out in Morroco...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
With a new book coming out (on his experiences) and the introduction
of an older book now translated into English, I am wondering how
good book sales have been for Eric.

Has this tsunami done Eric good? Looks like an amazing number of
hits at his www.savelivesinmay.com...

Click, click.....ka-ching!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
for all those interest, the nut has moved his forumhere

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
for all those interest, the nut has moved his forumhere

Thanks for the link. I posted my blog article there as well. Of course, it'll probably be deleted and my subscription to that board removed like it was at his old one.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Kudos on the blog Cmdrkeen. Eric Juliens forum on www.savelivesinmay.com... is now working.

I tryed to register to post but it is not allowing me to register. Fisrt post on there is someone saying "we should be watchful", it is funny that the only other post is in French by the same author "Craig" I have done some research and have found that savelivesinmay.com is registered to a corporation owned by EJ in Hawaii. His fraud is exposed, the gig is up. It is a sad world if he ends up making a buck from this. I myself, will continue to make people aware as cmdrkeen has to this fraudulent scheme to make money.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join