It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney plans to launch iran strike in June

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

LAROUCHE WARNS OF CHENEY PLANS TO LAUNCH IRAN STRIKE IN JUNE

Lyndon LaRouche issued a public warning today, that an ever more desperate Bush Administration, led by Vice President Dick Cheney, is seriously planning a preventive military strike against Iran sometime between now and early July. The warning is based on a series of reports from well-placed military and security sources in the United States and Europe, who point to a particular convergence of developments over this period.

U.S. military and intelligence sources have also reported that, during the month of June, three American and one French naval aircraft carrier group will be converging on Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf waters near Iran. Thus, military assets will be in place, during that time frame, to launch a short-notice attack, ostensibly in "retaliation" for terrorist actions which would be linked to the Teheran regime.

It points out how some in White House are so desperate to disrupt the world cup in Germany, just 15 days away.

It goes on to say that German security ops are very adequate and threats of disruption will not come from domestic threats, rather a global crisis will lead to the disruption.

Also in another development, Iran will no longer sell oil in dollars from JULY, and the oil bourse will be launched shortly afterwards.

Iran: Euro to replace dollar as oil currency in July

In July Iran will ditch the dollar in favour of the euro as the currency in which it will accept payments for its oil and natural gas exports, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced Friday.

And Bush says US will come to aid of Israel, if Iran attacks Israel. I believe that also applies to when Israel attacks iranian nuke facilities and Iran retaliates against Israel. Will Israel do the dirty job?

US Vows To Back Israel If Iran Attacks

I wonder if recent psy-ops are all part of the pre-war psy war. check 'em out.

Iranian Law May Require Non-Muslims to Wear Badges (Source Retracted)

Iran eyes badges for all Non Muslims

Who is Behind the Iranian Coloured Badges Psy-Op Story?

And this:

Iran much closer than thought...

I say us will attack iran in early june, days before the start of the world cup, after there seems to be no outcome of the permanent members of UNSC + germany meetings ( at least that's what the media would like you to believe)

I have a feeling something is going to happen on 6th of June. Is it the beginning of the end times. All we have to do is wait and see.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

Any thoughts?

KEEP IT REAL

[edit on 25-5-2006 by proprog]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is real. Cheney and baby Bush WANTS for the protection of Israël and the continuation of their crimes. Iran will retaliate for sure on oil platforms around in the middle-east and this war will be the beginning of the millenium crusades.

They will have succeed in making their concept clash of the civilisations real.

Unless we don't overthrow those crazy leaders in US/Britain/Israël/Canada, the crusaders will happen and it will be the beginning of the end. NATO VS muslims.

Civil war may even happen if all muslims in all occidental countries begin to protest violently, more violence from others groups will appears and it will be ugly.

Hope it doesn't happen because also they will use nukes and I don't think that China/India/Russia will like the radiations...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
[removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

How long did it take you to think this crap up? The middle east has been a cesspool for 1000 years and needs to be cleaned out. The only ones starting this are the cooks and criminals in the middle east who target woman and children and use woman and children as sheilds during war.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
We all know this was inevitable, and dread to think of the outcome.

But,

It points out how some in White House are so desperate to disrupt the world cup in Germany, just 15 days away.

makes no sense what so ever, Why would they try to disrupt the World cup?
Since when has the World cup had anything to do with 'The War On Terrorism'?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[

posted by steve99

posted by Vitchilo
Cheney and Bush for the protection of Israel [will strike] Iran . . which will retaliate on oil platforms in the Middle East and this war will be the beginning of the [Third] millennium crusades. Unless we overthrow the leaders n the US Britain Israel Canada, the crusades will happen and it will be the beginning of the end. NATO vs. Muslims. I think China India Russia will not like the [resulting] radiation [Edited by Don W]

Vitchilo, how long did it take you to think this crap up? The Middle East needs to be cleaned out. The only ones starting this are the crooks and criminals in the Middle East.

S99, I agree in part, disagree in part. I accept that VP Cheney of $70 million Halliburton fame would do this if he could. But the US military is so far stressed that it cannot take on more than another Granada or Somalia.

The very size of Iran is too much for the US to seriously consider attacking. Sure, we have 130,000 soldiers next door in Iraq, about to be withdrawn as the Iraqis move towards self-government and maybe more importantly, the November 7 election looms closer, but the US public has had enough of military adventures to last a decade or two.

Who wants to be the last man to die in Iraq?

The US public will not be bamboozled again by phoney claims of WMDs or Bush’s universal bogeyman, al Qaeda, which by the way, we seem to have “pacified” in Afghan. Unless we lose Afghan again which is an on-going possibility. So, such trite as claiming the US will invade Iran is wishful thinking of the neo cons. It ain’t gonna happen in this century.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Lyndon Laroche eh?

Yep. Interesting character. Convicted fellon and radical lefty.
So radical that even the far left democrats don't want to have
anything to do with him. He hates the Bush administration.
I'm sure he's a non-biased source of information.... not!

en.wikipedia.org...

I have no doubt that he actually believes what he says. But then
again, he also said that the AIDS pandemic would open wide the
doors to that Moscow could take over America.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
How long did it take you to think this crap up? The middle east has been a cesspool for 1000 years and needs to be cleaned out. The only ones starting this are the cooks and criminals in the middle east who target woman and children and use woman and children as sheilds during war.

How long did it take YOU to think he had made the crap up?

Let's not fool ourselves.

America went to war with iraq to protect israel, steal their oil and increase its military presence in the region.

And it would be very wrong to think that US will start withdrawing troops (of course, the new iraqi gov with close ties to iran will push for a quick withdrawal) before finishing the job. It's a race against time.

This is one of my favourite quotes from a neocon (can't remember his name):
Soldiers will go to Baghdad but the real soldiers will go to Tehran

clearly indicating that a war with iran is inevitable and iranian regime must fall before US coud dominate the region for the next 100 years.

KEEP IT REAL

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
also, there's a number of Gulf states that are beefing up their
PatriotMissile batteries (or the next generation missiles),
Qatar-UAE-Kuwait-Saudi, all are getting new & more equipment
as i've been reading on foreign news sites.

it will take more than the intervening 2 months to place these
defenses (by July 1-4th) and test them, etc

LaRouches' statement does not allow for the UN timetable
of sanctions and/or resolutions to be be passed,
then spat-upon by the Iran Leadership.
..which could then lead to another 'coalition-of-the-willing' intervention
?(US-UK-Israel-PPK et al)?

i'd guess more like Oct-Nov rather than Jun-Jul

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Lyndon Laroche eh?

Yep. Interesting character. Convicted fellon and radical lefty.
So radical that even the far left democrats don't want to have
anything to do with him. He hates the Bush administration.
I'm sure he's a non-biased source of information.... not!

I don't care who he is. Read it and you find out that much of what he's sayin are fact-based realities.

The point I'd like to make is that US is in such a awkward position, she will do anything desperately to protect her interests. (read my previous post)

KEEP IT REAL

link   
thats just plain nutz,

nothing like the powers at be to decide when life on earth to reset itself.

re-tart-ed
super ultra mega retarded.

an so it begins.....

an just when i got a hold of animation, were gonna lose humanity....

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted by proprog

I don't care who he is. Read it and you find out that much of what he's saying are fact-based realities. KEEP IT REAL [Edited by Don W]

Uh, P/P, it is very important who LL is. He’s generally discounted as a kook. It’s a waste of time to read him, or to try to discuss anything he says.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This is real.

*SNIP*

Come on folks! There isnt going to be any attack. There is absolutly ZERO evidence of an upcoming attack. Especially in less than a month.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 25/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by proprog

LAROUCHE WARNS OF CHENEY PLANS TO LAUNCH IRAN STRIKE IN JUNE

It goes on to say that German security ops are very adequate and threats of disruption will not come from domestic threats, rather a global crisis will lead to the disruption.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by proprog]

LAROUCHE?!!

Start a war to disrupt a soccer game?!!

Do you know how insane that sounds?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Tiante
LAROUCHE?!!

Start a war to disrupt a soccer game?!!

Do you know how insane that sounds?

It seems you have not read the damn thing.

It basically says that the two leading Synarchist figures have strong ties to the Bush-Cheney Admin, and bearing in the mind that the movement also has close ties with fascist movements in Germany, they may very well decide to carry out a terrorist disruption of the World Cup.

btw, as the article states, this is one of many motives behind Bush administration decision to attack iranian nuke facilities in June 06.

KEEP IT REAL

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dick Cheney! Just give the big Dick a shotgun with a few extra cartridges, paradrop him over Iran and watch him go berserk shooting all those Mullahs out there!!
That's how Iran can be won. You don't need to start a war.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Lyndon LaRouche? *snicker* *snicker* The same Lydon LaRouche, who said unblushingly, that the Queen of England *snicker* was the driving force behind *snicker* the International Drug Trade, or *snicker*somesuch. That Lyndon LaRouche? Bwaaaa-Haaaaa-Haaaa! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Mr. Cheney, who is Vice President, by the bye, has no such authority. Sorry. Mr. Bush would have to be dead, or otherwise incapacitated, for Mr. Cheney to assume any such authority. Now if in the next week or so, the two decide to go bird hunting, then I start to wonder.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How many times here have we seen someone claim that Iran would be attacked in the next month? Theres been at least one thread saying that at least every month this year. All of their sources are wrong and this guy is a nutcase. The man has no formal qualifications, this guy has been labled everything under the sun from facist to marxist-leninist. His views are so screwed that no one knows what the hell he is. I call BS on this one everyone, as have all the past 5 calls this year for an attack on Iran being imminent have been.

Not to mention the man spent 15 years in prison for mail fraud, conspiracy, and tax violations.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted by seagull
Lyndon LaRouche? The same Lyndon LaRouche, who said unblushingly, the Queen of England was the driving force behind the International Drug Trade? Haaaaa-Haaaa! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Mr. Cheney, who is Vice President has no such authority. Mr. Bush would have to be dead, or otherwise incapacitated . . “
[Edited by Don W]

Uh, Gull, that is it, we do think Geo W is “incapacitated.” Demonstrably.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Call him radical left or call him radical right.
He is a total whack which ever label you want to put on him.

Oh .. and to the above poster ... IMHO It's both the left and right
who have vast numbers of people who KNOW that Cheney is the
real president. IMHO of course. I'm one of them.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK, let me rephrase that for those of you who think that he is already "incapacitated". Officially incapacitated. Better?

As LudaChris so aptly pointed out, this is the latest in a long line of "predictions" saying that the invasion of Iran is imminent. Maybe my dictionary is broken, but doesn't imminent mean like soon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join