It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to try this ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When I first heard about "cloud busting" many years ago, I was amazed that it really worked.

So a group of friends and I extrapolated that we could influence other things by mind power alone. Best not to mess with the "circle"!!

of course we only use our power for good; never evil ..........

[edit on 31-8-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.orgonise-africa.net... saving africa

try it for yourself amazing i put it in schools and other places an they just get more peacful.
www.orgonite.info... make your own

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Gah... I hate to seem gullable :S But just tried this and it works.

But I'm still wondering if it isn't just the sun vaporising the clouds?
The cloud I tried it on wasn't very big so wouldn't sunrays have an easy time melting it away?

Gonna try one more for the fun of it, and then I'm gonna take some time watching how clouds work in general. If clouds disappear as fast as this without "my help" I will fall on the skeptic side and use it for a partytrick

[edit on 18/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Flice: choose a cloud that's surrounded by other clouds.

That way, the other clouds remain, after you've dissipated 'yours'.

In which case --------- there can be no doubt at all that YOU have 'removed' your cloud.

I was as stunned as everyone else, when it worked. And like most -- even though I'd seen it with my own eyes --- I thought: 'Nah -- it can't be true. It can't be this easy.' But it is !

It's so profound in its implications that it should cause us to fall flat on our behinds in wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join