It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to try this ;)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is called "Visual Ray"
I just came across this and I gave it a try and holy cow, it worked. I thought to myself, maybe that cloud was dissapating anyway so I tried it again and it worked again. Just a note, there is no wind, these clouds are just sitting there. The clouds I tried this on were just small ones...an inch at arms length. Give it a try, see if it works.

2-Select one cloud to be dissipated. Have a friend take a Polaroid photograph of the scene and mark your selected cloud before you begin dissipating it.

3-Resolve, inwardly, that you are going to dissipate that cloud, drawing the energy down your visual ray into yourself.

4-Concentrate on the cloud and slice your visual ray back and forth across it – then drill into it. Slice back and forth – then bore some more.

5-Within five minutes the cloud will have begun to disperse after clearly having lost cohesion. Surrounding clouds of comparable size to the selected cloud remain, essentially, whole. A friend with a Polaroid will objectify it all for you.

6-Concentration upon fragmenting portions of the cloud will secure their final dispersal.

The most important thing to bear in mind when attempting this for the first time is that there is always a delay between the application of the bioenergetic stimulus of the visual ray and the manifestation of gross physical efforts such as the visible dissolution of the cloud. In essence, ethereal science doesn't happen like a "gun shot" and mechanistic skeptics may argue against this time lag. Allow for this inherent bioenergetic delay. You are no longer dealing with mechanical things in a mechanical fashion. You are entering the realm of the living.

You will find that your whole ocular apparatus becomes strongly stimulated by visual ray cloudbusting. This stimulation is due to the [orgone, vril, akasa, you name it] energy that binds the moisture in the cloud being drawn down your visual ray into your organism in accordance with the Law of Reverse Orgone Potential. For the moment, you also know that you can produce tremendous physical effects at a distance.

Here is a link to the site

www.chosenones.net...

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
wow. I havent heard of this before. Going to diffenetly try this the next chance I get.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You're just evil.

Killing cute little puffy clouds that never did any harm to anyone.

How could you?

Meanies.

Just kidding - I've done this a couple of times myself - it really is kind of interesting. Have fun manipulating reality!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nice method... I'll try it out tomorrow..
If there are any clouds.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
would it work with ChemTrails?

An interesting idea though for those with good mental resolve. Personally I could never sit still long enough to disipate anything but my own interest in...

what was I saying?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
YOu would be amazed when experiements are done like this invoving kids. Just since they are so easy to believe its amazing when there is no doubt you can have a kid do anything. Plus when you are so far in life and can't get over your doubt your faith in the kid is another remarkable feat it itself.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by 32genroman]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Im willing to bet that this would have an effect on chemtrails. I dont see too many in these parts but the next time that I do I will give it a try to see what happens.

If that does infact work that would be quite amazing dont you think!?

Just imagine, us useless eaters with simple intention completly taking apart multi billion dollar program.

Wow...Just imagine lol

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I've seen many small clouds dissipate all by themselves without me even thinking about it. I have also watched one large cloud grow bigger and higher very quickly and before I knew it, a tornado formed.

Disclaimer: Any bad weather that results from me watching the clouds is all in your head not mine.

It's interesting watching tornadoes form or even just the funnels if they don't ever touch down.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This cloud dissipating thing does indeed work. It uses a kind of energy called ORGONE.

Go here for more information on this: Educate-Yourself.org

This is where I first learnt about it.

And yes, it can be used very successfully to disperse chemtrails if you have the proper equipment. i.e.: How to Build A Chembuster to Disperse Chemtrails

In fact, that entire site is interesting. Has some great stuff.

Orgone is a sort of energy, but it has none of the properties one would associate with a normal force. For example, if you put a heated block of metal next to an unheated one, the heated one would 'share' its heat with the cold one. Orgone, in fact, will suck (if you will) the energy out of the less energetic substance.

There is a HUGE amount of info about it on the net. All you need is that keyword.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Somebody told me about this a long time ago and at the time I thought "why you nut", so one day I tried my hand at making clouds vanish. Either it really works or the small clouds I picked out that day just happened to evaporate while I was 'focusing' on them, but I remember trying to explain and then proove it to my wife who looked at me with genuine concern.
Damn, and I thought I was maybe the only one who could do it.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well I only did it for about 2 minutes and I could already start to notice that the cloud was thinning and bending, etc. I'm still not convinced that it isn't just natural. Most of the times when I've watched clouds for any given amount of time, they seem to always be changing, even on still days.

The real test would be on a day that the sky is completely overcast, carve the letters "ATS" out of the clouds, and take a picture. That would show total control over the clouds and couldn't be mistaken as simply natural cloud changes.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Weird. I haven't tried this yet, but I had a dream about this last night.
I've got to stop dreaming about things I read about on ATS

As soon as I get the chance I'll try this out and post about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd be really interested in knowing if anybody else has tried this and had any success with it. As ridiculous as it might sound, try it and let us know. Pick a small cloud out first, no sense getting megalomaniacal about it. My wife thinks I'm a nut so she won't even try it, and I'm scared to try to get my kids out there to try it lest they think I'm a nut too lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hm.

I wonder if it could work in concert, meaning two or more people focusing on a larger cloud. If so, I wonder how many people it would take to dissipate a thunderstorm, or how many it would take to break up a tornado or a hurricane?

Think of how many lives that could be saved in trailer parks alone! LOL!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think it is all subjective. Go out look at a cloud, go back in, go back out 15 minutes later its dissipating. Maybe that's because someone else is doing that particular cloud from some other location?
If it don't dissipate you'll make yourself believe that someone else somewhere with access to more "orgone energy" or whatever is wishing it ti stay.

This is just more delusional wish fulfillment.

I would be a bit of a believer if a couple of thousand of you cloud dissipators congregated in Scotland and wished away the Scottish weather during the tourist season. Course it wont happen. I wait to see the responses to wriggle out of that experiment

I have even read before of people who say that they are able to change the weather, even on ATS somewhere. Why don't the cloud dissipators reverse their skill and get together with the weather changers and make it rain in Africa a bit more?

I know why they don't. Because they can't, it is not possible is it?

Go on prove me wrong.........

Please...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That being said,
I fully expect the attack to come at any time now....

Visualizing and expecting, i would say anyone can do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just looked up from my desk and there was a large cumulus cloud floating by. I focused on the right hand side and chopped it up with my eyes. Lo and behold it came apart from the cloud! I then continued chopping it until it had dissapated.

I have the power!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I used to do this when I was a kid. But as I got older I thought it was my imagination. But hey it seems natural to everyone, so I might not have being dreaming.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I'd be really interested in knowing if anybody else has tried this and had any success with it. As ridiculous as it might sound, try it and let us know. Pick a small cloud out first, no sense getting megalomaniacal about it. My wife thinks I'm a nut so she won't even try it, and I'm scared to try to get my kids out there to try it lest they think I'm a nut too lol.
The beauty of this is, you can apply it to all facets of your life!! It works!!!
Visualization.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Scepticism's good: healthy, natural.

People claim 'it's all in your head'. And they're right --- that's where it comes from.

Others say the clouds has 'dissipated naturally'.

The way to test is to choose a cloud which is surrounded by other, similar clouds.

Then focus on 'your' cloud.

If ALL the clouds in the selection dissipate, then fine ... it probably WAS natural.

However, if only YOUR cloud thins, fades and disappears (whilst all surrounding clouds do not) ...... then what's the explanation, other than you caused it ?

I read about this a few years ago and from time to time have played with it, with a witness there. 'My' cloud, or bit of cloud, thinned far more rapidly than those surrounding it, and then vanished.

The first few times you do it, you don't really believe your eyes and attribute it to wind, air-currents, etc., despite the evidence before you.

But after a few times, you realise you really are in some way causing bits of cloud to disappear, while surrounding masses remain unaffected or alter shape/fade naturally and far more slowly.

A year or so ago, I saw online reports of people who 'erased' chemtrails that were still in the process of being spread by planes. Apparently the chemtrail-busters raise their finger until it's 'on' the tail end of the chemtrail. Then they follow the chemtrail along with their finger, until their finger is 'on' the plane itself. They claim this 'stops' the plane from emitting any more spray, by jamming the plane's chem-dispersal mechanism.

One woman said that now, having had so much practice at this, she no longer needs to use her finger and is able to erase the spray and stop any more from issuing from the plane, by thought alone. After reading about this, I saw a plane laying down thick heavy chems right over the heart of Sydney in the middle of the day. The sky was already filled with thick parallel lines. I should have raised my hand and 'pointed' at the chemtrail to see if I could in any way reduce it, but have to confess I was too inhibited to do so, there on the crowded street. I forgot all about it until I read this thread, but hope that if I have another opportunity to try eliminating chems, I'll have the courage to just do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join