It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos Are Real And Extra-/terrestrials Fly Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You know what, right at the beginning, when i read your first post i partly agreed with you.
Being that ET's can be contacted through meditation and spirituality.
I could of discussed that with you and tried your technique.

But as other fellow ATS members have repeatably stated, your attitude stinks, you talk to us like we are children yet something tells me your a child yourself.

My friend, you keep SHOUTING at us to reeducate, blah blah, dont you think we are aware of history, well most of us.

Most ATS members within the UFO community seem intelligent, and seeking the same path as all of us, to find the truth, whether they are a skeptic or not.

When you are ready for a mature and intelligent debate please let me know.

And yes, i agree totally with fellow members, what has happened to the UFO topic of late, we seem to get posters whom are distracting us, bringing us away from what we are all trying to achieve.
Mods, please help

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why doesnt everyone just go outside, pray, take picutres and then come back and share this so called 'proof' that aliens can be summoned.. I will try sometime today or tommorrow and let you guys know.

The fact is that the prophet Jaweh has done the same thing and its been caught on video. Since he prays for these aliens from a religious point of view, it makes many people (Especially from other faith) disregard this evidence as a blashphemous hoax.

If you let ur so called religions get in the way of finding out the truth, then maybe u are the epitomy of ignorance. (Gem)

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
***Snip***
The fact is that the prophet Jaweh has done the same thing and its been caught on video. Since he prays for these aliens from a religious point of view, it makes many people (Especially from other faith) disregard this evidence as a blashphemous hoax.

If you let ur so called religions get in the way of finding out the truth, then maybe u are the epitomy of ignorance. (Gem)

No, that's not what I was saying. I was just trying to get it through to him to respect other people's believes. If he's trying to get a message through, he need to keep in mind people's existing believes. Attacking their believes will only be frowned upon, they will distance themselves from the "messenger" and his window of opportunity of getting his message through will become even smaller.

I beg of you not to turn this into a religious debate, as it already strayed in that direction, and it doesn’t accomplish anything.

PS. If you look at the links Unrealbutreal posted originally, you'll find pictures of supposed summoned UFO's. As usual, they're inconclusive.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I understand what ur saying, but why should anyone care about religious beliefs getting in the way of finding the truth.. Honestly Im skeptical about this thread but it doesnt mean that anyone should cater towards the faiths of others.

We should all be making one unified effort to unveil the truth whether it be a religious or scientific one.

If you could prove that aliens exist by praying for them to appear then any christian who refuses to do so would be a complete moron.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

We should all be making one unified effort to unveil the truth whether it be a religious or scientific one.

If you could prove that aliens exist by praying for them to appear then any christian who refuses to do so would be a complete moron.

Aha. And he needs to convince us. If someone tells you to go pray to a tree and the tree will come alive and tell you the secrets of the universe, you want enough reason to do so. You're not going to be the "moron" and just walk to a tree and blindly start praying.

"Because I said so, and because your religion is wrong..." does not cut it for me, and I'm sure not for you or any atheist, Buddhist, or anyone with a slight amount of intelligence.

I posted a 550-word post to help him change his attitude and approuch. You get stuck on the religious part? I pointed out that respecting other people's believes may help him get his message through. I don't see how that is denying the truth? It's just basics he didn't apply when addressing the masses. I was actually trying to help him.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Unrealbutreal

Quote:

"I DO HAVE TO WARN THIS SHOULD BE ATTEMPTED BY PEOPLE OF TRULY GOOD NATURE. IF YOU HAVE BAD INTENTIONS THEN DO WHATEVER YOU DO BUT DON'T CALL UFOS"

Do you consider yourself "of truly good nature..."
Your behaviour here doesn't seem to indicate so. If you are an example of good behaviour then I wanna be a bad boy

Question, if someone is good and believes follows your instructions they would experience this unbelievable phenomena right? What if the same person were to do the same vigil but in the the company of a bad boy. skeptic like me, would they appear? No? Yes?

My assumption from your ludicrous claims is that they appear only to those who believe that they exist and believe they will appear when you call them. Can you not accept the possibility that something like you describe could be merely a psychological illusion, perhaps using some 'shrooms? Instead of calling the UFOs I suggest you call a Doctor....well a psychiatrist anyway.

Do they really come to you like calling a faithful dog? Assuming that these alleged craft are piloted by advanced beings do you really believe that they will come to you in a "Here boy, good dog Fido" sort of way?

Perhaps what you need is a Shepard. With his whistling he can get a dog to herd sheep and get them through hoops and stuff. Imagine what he could do with UFOs?

If its OK with you I will stick to calling the cat in at night. I am not sure what the neighbours would make of me calling out "Here UFO". I would lose what little respect I have

Anyhow I am not building a kennel for them

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Think, pray, worship, talk out loud, talk in your HEAD do whatever(NO SACRAFICING) and look up at the stars.

no sacrificing?......jeez mate....why do you have to kick the fun out of everything?

for sale

1 un sacrificed virgin,

nice white skin, never taken off road or near an altar,

1 carefull owner, very low milage,

as new (showroom condition)

call Optimus (after 6.30) 00351 656 4546 456

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Gem, if someone told me that god can be found by praying to a tree and they sounded halfway convincing I dont think it would be so stupid to try. I mean what is someone losing by praying for aliens to appear, 5 minutes out of your daily message board time?

I dont want any beef with you but all im saying is that if you can debunk his claim by actually trying to summon your own aliens then you could put this whole argument to rest and you would know its not true.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Has it occured to anyone the true level of arrogance this transmits. That we are able to 'call' aliens.

Im sure ET has better things to do

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Im sure ET has better things to do

yeah he does, he just put an offer in on the virgin....

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

for sale

1 un sacrificed virgin,

nice white skin, never taken off road or near an altar,

1 carefull owner, very low milage,

as new (showroom condition)

Whats the interior like?

and does it smell nice and fresh?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I dont want any beef with you but all im saying is that if you can debunk his claim by actually trying to summon your own aliens then you could put this whole argument to rest and you would know its not true.

That idea is actually flawed as he has said you need to be good. It's a nice little catch really because it cannot be proven as anyone who isn't succesful is simply deemed as bad. It's almost like the trials of witches in the dark ages lol.

I think maybe a mod should lock this thread now, we are only taking up space and repeating stuff. I myself won't post again unless someone actually wants to show me some evidence or a good discussion.

I wish everyone here all the best, yes even you unrealbutreal.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I really am getting worried about what is happening to ATS. It seems we are getting more and more treads like this, spouting an unprovable story with levels of arrogance that frankly astound me.

Unrealbutreal, not typing in capitals is polite, it is a very simple rule to follow. Please, please, please post some actual evidence. I could say that a pink pixie walked up to me and smacked me on the head with a mackeral because i asked it to, it really doesn't make it real. If i had photos on the other hand, along with some video evidence then people could take a look and then say if it was real. They could at least say whether i had doctored the photos and it would lend some weight to my claim. Of course i havn't ever tried asking for a pixie to do this, i am afterall relatively sane. I will on the other hand give your alien request a go, i have no idea if aliens visit earth but hey what have i got to lose? In the name of science i will give it a go.

Trust me, people will pay far more attention to the contents of your posts and even your real life converstaions if you are polite. People who shout and scream are often ignored, well unless they have an army to fight for them.

I hope you calm down. You are talking down to every person here, you laugh at them, this is one of the fastest ways to alienate people. I would like to inquire how old you are, but i understand if you do not wish to tell us. It seems to me though that you have the typical attitude of many teenagers.

I really do wish you all the best with your posts and i hope their tone improves.

Please do your research .

This is for higher intelligent people interested in UFOs and Extra-/Terrestrials or contactees that may have unexplainable events they do not understand.

I appreciate your view. If you think my response is like a teenager that is your opinion you should read all of your own. I am laughing because of the unrealistic references, uneducated, degrading, repulsive, immature remarks that reflect the general attitude and mentality most demonstrate that have responded based on no research by them what so ever. It seems so far nobody really knows or understands HISTORY this is another view until you see the TRUTH. I am asking you to research History and respect this subject. THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS IN LIFE THEN TO WORRY ABOUT LARGER TYPED CHARACTERS THAT MAKE IT EASIER TO READ. IF LARGER TYPED CHARACTERS OFFENDS ANY OF YOU THEN AND THIS IS YELLING THAT IS ONCE AGAIN YOUR OPINION but if it makes you happy here you go.

I am a lifetime contactee. I have never been on the Internet until this Transformation process finalized since a series of events had to be figured out. I did not search for answers, they came back and many questions were answered. I am completely appalled with most information on the Internet which is filled with truthful and fabricated stories. The funny thing about this is that humans have had the answers the whole time as to where "The Origins of All life" started, we are just not given logical facts about History.

My friend calls them too and since others have in the past you can to with the right attitude. I was expecting a slightly more educated broader thinking group on ATS that would respond in a logical manner and not discredit me or other sources with people with bad intentions. I know there are some very intelligent people out there and this is for them to prove Extra-/Terrestrials are real.

I have spent my entire life in the Educational field, Public service programs and have studied seven Martial Art disciplines for about 20 years.

What have you done besides be a critic, what research have you done?. This UFO thing is not for most of you, truly. Most are just a bunch of demandee humans.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN UFOS AND COMMUNICATING WITH HIGHER INTELLIGENCE NO ONE IS BEING TALKED DOWN TOO WHICH IS YOUR OPINION.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks for letting me know I'm not quite 'ready' for contact.

This is your show Unrealbutreal, but it might be suggested by some to adjust your focus to be a little less 'ego' driven and slide a little more towards the intuitive side... Like you actually listen to anyone.

It's nice to see there are actually some reasoning people like Nephyx. It's a pleasant alternative to 'grounded', reality-based folks...

I hate to tell you guys, reality as you project doesn't exist. It's just that part of human nature that completely filters anything essentially non-compliant with your reality context. That displayed arrogance/certainty plays a large part in your daily missing of the checksum failures.

>Aha. And he needs to convince us. If someone tells you to go pray to a tree and the tree will come alive and tell you the secrets of the universe, you want enough reason to do so. You're not going to be the "moron" and just walk to a tree and blindly start praying.

No, really Gemwolf... What exactly is wrong with talking with a tree? Exactly how does that make you a moron?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Hi Unrealbutreal,

Just a couple of things I noticed...

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
If you look at this as worshipping that is your view not mine it is what they called in the ancient times, do your homework.

Not your viewpoint? Well why did you say this in your first post?

2. Think, pray, WORSHIP, talk out loud, talk in your HEAD do whatever(NO SACRAFICING) and look up at the stars.

Hmmm...

You are just mad at prophet yaweh since he took your title NAZ

ANYWAYS YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING HIM PLAYING PROPHET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never said I was a prophet, never said I was angry at him. You must be so intelligent now that you are attempting to read my mind? Sorry but you are wrong

Take care,
- Naz

Hey Naz.

1. That is what some called it in ancient history. Why should it be re-worded.

2. Do not use people with mis-understood or bad intentions with my post.
WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT YOU OR ME ARE CLAIMING TO BE PROPHETS EVEN THOUGH THE EXTRA-/TERRESSTRIALS WERE THE ONES TO BE PART OF THIS PROCESS.
I HAD TO LAUGH AT THAT ONE.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN UFOS AND COMMUNICATING WITH HIGHER INTELLIGENCE.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Welcome back.

This is for higher intelligent people interested in UFOs and Extra-/Terrestrials or contactees that may have unexplainable events they do not understand.

Excuse me, how do you know that the member hasnt got a high level of intelligence?

So let me get this right, you have never up until this point been on the internet, and have been contacted by these ET's all your life.

But you post links of what you so strongly believe in, before you dismiss everyone for their opinions, maybe listen to what people have to say as well, Deny ignorance.

Your arrogant and ignorant attitude is not what ATS is about if im right.

And i bet im not the only member that feels like this.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anuofnibiru
Ive been looking into this "stuff" , religion/ history / UFO's for about eight mounths, and i have come to the same conclusion. UFO's / ET's were the gods of anchient civilizations, they are conected to "GOD", they gave us most of our religions, and they are still here to this day pretty much protecting us from ourselfs. There is a massive Cover-up, the cover-up of all cover-ups and the group responsible for this is trying to wage a War against them, let alone trying to control the world.... . I havent tried to contact them yet, but i belive it is possible and I am goin to start trying. Thnx Unrealbutreal for the attemp to open peoples minds, and for being a Crusader of TRUTH, it will set us free.

P.S. Thnx to you debunkers, you are great entertainment LOL

Thank you.

I am just trying to show anyone that UFO'S and related have been around since the dawn of time and you should be able to call them just like they did in ancient history.

It is not a GUARANTEE this is for people to see if they can since my friend could also and others so why not anyone. I have another person on another network who is saying that they called one, if others or myself can you can too.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT.

THIS IS TRULY ENTERTAINING (Almost

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Well I like you, Unrealbutreal. You're stirring 'em up quite nicely. You soon get to see how far people are prepared to believe these things when such topics arise. Keep it up! If anything, it's enjoyable entertainment.

I only wish to point this out to everyone
it's cool stuff.

THANKS

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
hello, and i would like to tell you that there is in fact several different kinds of aliens and they have not only come into contact with humans, but the first aliens came into contact with dinosaurs, the dinosaurs were cousins to the reptilians and avians, however it was an unfortunate and inevitable event that made the dinosaurs nearly extinct and incapable to evolve into -higher-intelligent- life forms. With this turn in earth's history humans, part of the mammal family became the aliens concern.

I HAVE BEEN VISITED BY A FEW DIFFERENT RACES OF SPECIE OF AND YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT AREA ABOUT THEIR DECENT FROM CREATURES DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.

THEY HAVE USED EVERY ERA OF EVOLUTION, WE ARE NEXT AND WE HAVE TO FIGURE THIS LAST PART OUT OURSELVES.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT INEVITABLE EVENT WAS ON PURPOSE TO START NEW LIFE, KINDA EXPLAINS THE "EVOLUTION OF SPECIE" AND ALL THE WAVES OF LIFE AND THE STRANGE EXTINCTIONS WE HUMANS TRY TO EXPLAIN LOGICALLY.

DON'T LIKE ONE SPECIE JUST START OVER.

THANKS.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I must agree with ImaginaryReality1984. Threads like this drag ATS down to the deep abyss of the joke that is UFO-believers and paranormal investigators. Tragic.

Just to point out the obvious problems with this thread is the fact that you typed - in several places - in all caps. There's no need to scream at anyone. Like in real life, many people will turn around and walk away if they get screamed at.
Secondly I see one sock puppet - and if I were really paranoid I could see two. Creating an account to "talk to yourself" is against the T&C. I know this is a dangerous accusation, but I'll apologize when it gets proven otherwise.

Now if you were a bit more systematic and "scientific" we could maybe pay a little bit more attention to you.

THIS IS FOR REAL. LEAVE YOUR UNEDUCATED THEORY AND GUESS WORK OUT OF THIS THREAD PLEASE UNLESS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE AND NON-INSULTIVE. .

5. There are a few hundred more example's like this, RESEARCH IT.

In your first post you gave 4 examples - I'm not exactly sure what the point was - that could be explained away without even breaking a sweat. If you were to give us some better facts to work with we could maybe do some research. I tried doing some research based on the websites you gave. Again we are presented with some guy's theories and stories. And some pictures. Interesting - I might add. Especially the helicopter with "the new jet engine"...
But nothing substantial.

You don't need to convince anyone here (well most of us) that aliens exist. We know that. What you want to do is convince us that UFO's can be "summoned" and that they are "gods" or upper beings?! This can be a difficult task. I understand that it's difficult to explain and convince a Faith. Try to convince an atheist that the Christian God exists... At least there's some substance behind it. Thousands of years' evidence. So non-believers have something to have a go at.

So you'll have to find a much better way to convince us - other than personal attacks at those who are skeptic about your statements. You need to be systematic, informative, patient and convincing. You need to earn our attention and respect.

THIS IS FOR HIGHER INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.

The problem is that ATS members are intelligent people. Speak to us like we are intelligent, not like we're all children. And you're making more enemies by making statements like these. "You are unintelligent, that's why you don't understand this..." Right there you'll loose half of your audience.

You are not the first person to come up with a thread like this with exactly the same topic. Read them. Learn from their mistakes. Many before you have claimed to see UFO's by "summoning/praying to" them. Remember that many of us are Christians. Our religion prevents us from praying to anything other than our God. You need to respect this as well. The moment you attack someone's religion they turn against you as well. And you should choose your words carefully. Using words like "pray" and "they are gods" will leave you with many empty seats in the theatre.

Change your attitude. Take a different approach, and you may get the attention you warrant. Until then, this thread is spiraling towards an inevitable dead-end.

Good luck.

1. CHRISTIANS HAVE DECEMATED THEIR RELIGION AND FOR A RELIGIOUS PERSON YOU SHOULD STUDY ALL SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS PRACTICES. EVERY RELIGIOUS PERSON I HAVE SPOKE TO IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF EXTRA-/TERRESTRIALS AND ALWAYS PUTS THEIR (Imaginary) GOD IN FRONT Of EVERYTHING. STUDY YOUR HISTORY. THIS IS FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT.

2. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH DO YOURS NOW.

3. MAKING FALSE CLAIMS OF ME "TALKING TO MYSELF" GETS YOU NO RESPECT.

4. I HAVE NO GOOD WORDS FOR SOME ANTI-CHRIST OCCULT FOLLOWER THAT WORSHIPS A FAKE GOD.

5. DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN OTHERS DISPUTES

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join