It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You best have money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Especially in the US because we are all screwed here. The Gov is crackin' down on the internet(secretly, I might add). Censorship is at a all time high on the internet. Sites like this one that makes money off advertising, bow down to the their corporate masters.

People will disappear off this board without anybody noticing. We all are slaves to the corporate agenda. We have no rights at all, unless we agree with the status quo(the corporate agenda). WE now live in a fascist country and none of you cowards are doing anything about it!

Fight the power! Fight the system that has been lying to you your whole life! Challenge authority! If you are a women, drop that romance novel. If you are a man, don't make that trip to the liquor store to get that 12 pack. We are at war!!!!! Not with terrorism, but with compulsive liars that don't give a crap(please don't ban me ATS) about the citizens they claim they represent.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know I know it pisses me off too!!!
:bnghd: We're pretty much helpless mind controlled slaves though. There's no one around motivated enough to really do anything about it. To really rise up and fight. I'm all for it. But most people are more concerned about who the next American Idol winner is.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BannedintheUSA
Especially in the US because we are all screwed here. The Gov is crackin' down on the internet(secretly, I might add). Censorship is at a all time high on the internet. Sites like this one that makes money off advertising, bow down to the their corporate masters.

Oh of course, and you know all about the government's secret plans. I'm sure your sources are reliable enough that they actually have information that the government is keeping secret. Listen, if you know it, it's probably not a secret.

People will disappear off this board without anybody noticing. We all are slaves to the corporate agenda. We have no rights at all, unless we agree with the status quo(the corporate agenda). WE now live in a fascist country and none of you cowards are doing anything about it!

By this statement alone, I'm guessing that you're under 17 years old. Slaves to the corporate agenda? This is a supply and demand market. The consumers control the market, and if people are dumb enough to be buying B.S., more B.S will come through to accomodate. Yes, people are manipulated by advertising all the time, but that's the people and the advertiser's rights to do the manipulation. It's not like the government is telling us to eat, wear, or buy. Please come back when you get an education and some fact based and reality based knowlege.

Fight the power! Fight the system that has been lying to you your whole life! Challenge authority! If you are a women, drop that romance novel. If you are a man, don't make that trip to the liquor store to get that 12 pack. We are at war!!!!! Not with terrorism, but with compulsive liars that don't give a crap(please don't ban me ATS) about the citizens they claim they represent.

Did you just register here on ATS or something? You seem to think that you're the only one with that viewpoint, or that it's unique or revolutionary or something? Step in line buddy, you got a long way to go!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Where are you from Herm???

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
There's no one around motivated enough to really do anything about it. To really rise up and fight. I'm all for it. But most people are more concerned about who the next American Idol winner is.

It's not that no one is motivated enough, or more concearned about their TV, its the lack of orginization to pull such a feat off.
Can you orginize such a task? Where do you start? What do you do? When will ii happen? How do you pick a day ALL can partake? Where are the funds to orginize this uprising coming from?

Well?

See what I mean? It's more than just "people don't care enough", it's that no one knows how to invoke what you propose.
Before you post back with any kind of "here's what ya do" - just go do it.

NN

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'm from Arizona.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

There's no one around motivated enough to really do anything about it. To really rise up and fight. I'm all for it. But most people are more concerned about who the next American Idol winner is.

It's not that no one is motivated enough, or more concearned about their TV, its the lack of orginization to pull such a feat off.
Can you orginize such a task? Where do you start? What do you do? When will ii happen? How do you pick a day ALL can partake? Where are the funds to orginize this uprising coming from?

Well?

See what I mean? It's more than just "people don't care enough", it's that no one knows how to invoke what you propose.
Before you post back with any kind of "here's what ya do" - just go do it.

NN

Well logically you're right. I just go off on a rant sometimes.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well logically you're right. I just go off on a rant sometimes.

And understandably so, with the shape of the states today.

Wasn't trying to debunk your rant or anything. Hmm, is that even possible? To debunk a rant? lolol

NN

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

I'm from Arizona.

Yeah, it figures.

I was the first running back to penetrate the all mighty U. of Arizona's Desert Swarm! I scored a rushing touchdown against those bastards! I scored against Tedy Bruschi and Chuck Osbourne(By the way, me and Chucky used to party a lot in high school). I know Arizona like the back of my..........! Anyway, I'm at a loss of words here.

The desert is Dead! Grow your brain in another part of the country.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i was stationed at Luke A.F.B., AZ for a bit, went to this nightclub in scottdale an got on some comerical for a nightclub lol was some funny days!. lol

Anyway what got you to spout off bout the gOOberment like that? any reason recently or just pissed overall?

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

new topics

top topics

join