It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose jets are they???!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just saw two jets flying close together along the southern shore of Lake Erie near Erie, PA (11:25 EST), red wings white underbelly, flying east under radar. They didn't look like US jets to me -- Canadien maybe & if so, why? There could be something to this and then again, maybe not. Anyways, a heads up. I lived here for many years and never saw those particular kind of jets before.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by signs]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Perhaps you saw a few members of the Canadian Red Arrows, flying their Hawk aircraft? They are painted a vivid red, like the Canadian flag, and have distinct white markings on their lower sides......

P

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
US Coast Guard perhaps? They fly jets with red-orange wings (the outer half of the wing) over white. Especially near water that would be a good possibility.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I mistakenly stated in my opening post that the jets were going west when in fact they were going east. They had white underbellies and were red on top. They flew 'sideways' much of the way, extremely low.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
Perhaps you saw a few members of the Canadian Red Arrows, flying their Hawk aircraft? They are painted a vivid red, like the Canadian flag, and have distinct white markings on their lower sides......

P

Those are the jets, you are right! But I've never seen them before and what are they doing flying so very low as well as flying sideways and on our side of the pond?

I wonder...Would it be easy for terrorists to get their hands on a couple of these in Canada to wreak havoc in the States?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
IIRC they're members of the RCAF. They come to the US mainland and fly shows every year. It would be just as hard to get your hands on one as it is to get your hands on a USAF plane.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Flying sideways?

Steeply banked perhaps?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
IIRC they're members of the RCAF. They come to the US mainland and fly shows every year. It would be just as hard to get your hands on one as it is to get your hands on a USAF plane.

Okay, I rephrase the question...How hard would it be for terrorists to get their hands on a USAF jet, or two, or three...?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Flying sideways?

Steeply banked perhaps?

So steeply banked they were flying sideways...

top topics

join