It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are watching me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes we are...er....scratch that, they said I cant tell you that.

Wait....

OK, they said I can say: "No, there is nobody watchning you..Go about your business, its just swamp gas"

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah why are you guys doing this?

I am familar with the flight patterns in my area and I noticed one plan way off course flying by low (much less than 33k feet) direct abov emy building! I want answers or more swamp gas! ACK my phone just started rining, I am out of here!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Are you by any chance a Democratic Congressman?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If you aren't doing anything wrong I doubt very much that they will go through all the expense of helicopters just to keep an eye on you. You think maybe one of your neighbors is planting a Marijuana crop and they are checking things out? I wouldn't worry too much man.

pie

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
........everytime I use my bank debit card they know what I spend and where I spend it.
When I dont do a spyware scan on my laptop they may be monitoring my interests on websites. When I go to my local supermarket my loyalty points car may register my shopping trends and the know my preferences for certain products.
They know my email address, my employer monitors my sick absences and pressurises me to sign a declaration to access my private medical record.
My supervisor monitors my individual progress and summons me for an interview should my work progress ethics not meet acceptable standards of performance.
My telephone and moblie phone service provider know who I call and when and how long the call was.
I cannot fathom why my junk mail includes mysterious offers from companies I've never heard of.My postman knows what mail I recieve, who its from and offer to take my personal packages if I'm not home. My neighbours know my social habits and regular as clockwork shopping trips. My refuse collector knows if I do or don't recycle. The people on ATS can find my posts and profile my views and comments and maybe unregistered users can hyjack my identity to further their own ends....

yes! They are watching me..and you..and ...you..and you....

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon

yes! They are watching me..and you..and ...you..and you....

And yes we...um...they are

"...Firelight He Saw, Beams Of A Blaze That Brightly Stone...."

[edit on 23-5-2006 by skippytjc]

new topics

top topics

join