It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird things going on with a friend of mine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is pretty short and to the point. A friend of mine just recently told that she's had dreams of her teeth falling out, and it's always right before somebody dies. She says it's happened to her about 3-5 times. Also, she's apparently been seeing auras around people! She's kinda freaked out about it/wants it to go away.

Any advice/suggestions?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
That's quite strange. Lately i've also been having dreams where a tooth falls out, but nobody has died afterwards. This seems to be a consequence of stress in my life, as I just had my college final exams and one of my grandparents seems to be nearing death.

I don't know what you should do or what you can do. Psychiatric help may be the answer, she may be having some sort of post-traumatic stress disorder from deaths occuring close to her. I'm not a big believer in the paranormal/supernatural manifesting itself to be perceived by our senses.

- Attero

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just kidding. I'm sure a lot of people dream of losing their teeth.

In my case I often have dreams of my teeth crumbling as I attempt to speak...I'll be in the middle of a sentence and my teeth will begin to crumble and I'll be gagging on the bits...still ttrying to speak in between spitting out bits of tooth.

Having teeth is well...important to say the least. They aid in eating, speech, facial structure, emotional expression... having no teeth signifies a loss of all of that. Add in social stigma and economic status...people with teeth in good condition=good sources of income. People with poor teeth signifies=poor sources of income.

As for it being tied in to deaths...it would help if you could ask her to be more specific. Has someone close to her died after every occurance of the dream of losing her teeth?

Seeing auras - again...more info would be helpful. I see aura like light around people but it's apparently quite different from the auras I've researched.

If it is possible to get more info from your friend that'd be interesting!

I'm not aware of anyone dying after I've dreamt of my teeth falling out BTW. I always associated it with certain anxieties that manifest into dreams...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dreaming of teeth falling out and/or crumbling is a very common dream theme. I looked it up and here is what I found.

dreammoods.com...

Read it over and see if this may relate to your friend.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
She's pretty shy about this stuff. She really just wants it to go away, but to clear things up, the dreams came right before somebody died every time. People she knew, not just people on T.V. and stuff. She said it's happened "3-5 times", always right before people die. Thanks for the help on dream interpretation, but she's just really worried about the whole people dying thing.

Also, the auras are small. She only named one incident when it happened (recently in a class of hers), and she prayed for it to go away. She said that she was in a class, and she saw a "Yellow-greenish light thingy surrounding the teacher." She got kinda freaked, then turned to see that she could see one around every kid in the class. Like I said, she prayed for them to go away. The teacher's was green and yellow if that helps.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Herman]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101
teeth

its perfectly normal, most of us will lose our teeth as we grow old. as for the ''it happens right after someone dies'' - its just weird. sorry cant help u there.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

teeth

its perfectly normal, most of us will lose our teeth as we grow old. as for the ''it happens right after someone dies'' - its just weird. sorry cant help u there.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

No no, it happens right BEFORE somebody dies. As in a day or a night before somebody dies. 3 to 5 times... And those are the only times she has had dreams of teeth falling out. She also doesn't know these people are going to die. It's not like they're in a hospital or anything. She just has the dream then a little bit later she finds out that they're dead.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2006 by imbalanced]

top topics

join