It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying the physically strong by being mentally strong

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
How long did you practice your "delusional gig"?

Don't know, I was / am delusional

Besides I did not "Practice" anything...

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks for the flippant unenlightened comment. I wish I had read that before the whole of your post, it might have saved me some time.

Sorry to have wasted your time friend. But it was the first line after the quote, difficult I know for someone who bulked on I suppose

Hey guys you don't seem that enlightened and altruistic to me...........perhaps the higher mind / collective consciousness is wrong

Oh and regarding Stever's sig a quote from The Brotherhood Of Light: "...understanding the riddles of the universe, and all facets of our existence." So by being contrary to your ideal I am in fact needed to aid your understanding. Oh dear sounds like menguard

"The Brotherhood Of Light Welcomes you" Sounds to me, to be a bit sexist for starters..not exactly enlightened either...What about the sisters??

Initiation test answers;
1) Oneness is the absorption of self into the universal consciousness...a kind of individual multiverses as one universe. We are all single of spirit but at one also.(thanks menguard).
2) Trick question. There is no god but a universal consciousness. There is no true lover of the universal consciousness. There is the emotional energy that humans call love. This all encompassing giving yourself to the oneness.
3) Redundant question. The purpose is existence of spirit..not life.
4) Practice? No. But I do meditate, when I am bored with the TV or the bishop

5) There are no different peoples of the world. Just individual people. All different..like you, like me.
6) Don't know the sanctity or honour so I cant pledge. Humble honour. Humble, you???

Did I pass. Oh dear I didn't think so. Oh how did I know? I must be psychic

Bye my friends, keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to look at our charter

As for the gender remark, spirit holds no gender merely personality. Thus brotherhood is taken more in a spiritual context. Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

How long did you practice your "delusional gig"?

Don't know, I was / am delusional

Besides I did not "Practice" anything...

Well, then it just proves you're full of it and don't really know anything about the subject '
'

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hey guys you don't seem that enlightened and altruistic to me...........perhaps the higher mind / collective consciousness is wrong

Oh and regarding Stever's sig a quote from The Brotherhood Of Light: "...understanding the riddles of the universe, and all facets of our existence." So by being contrary to your ideal I am in fact needed to aid your understanding. Oh dear sounds like menguard

"The Brotherhood Of Light Welcomes you" Sounds to me, to be a bit sexist for starters..not exactly enlightened either...What about the sisters??

Initiation test answers;
1) Oneness is the absorption of self into the universal consciousness...a kind of individual multiverses as one universe. We are all single of spirit but at one also.(thanks menguard).
2) Trick question. There is no god but a universal consciousness. There is no true lover of the universal consciousness. There is the emotional energy that humans call love. This all encompassing giving yourself to the oneness.
3) Redundant question. The purpose is existence of spirit..not life.
4) Practice? No. But I do meditate, when I am bored with the TV or the bishop

5) There are no different peoples of the world. Just individual people. All different..like you, like me.
6) Don't know the sanctity or honour so I cant pledge. Humble honour. Humble, you???

Did I pass. Oh dear I didn't think so. Oh how did I know? I must be psychic

Bye my friends, keep up the good work

The name that comes into my mind when I read this is Darth Vadar. Hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to misery and misery leads to the... Dark Side.

Ye without sin cast the first stone. You judge more than you think. If you thought more, you would judge less. When you think that you are exposing a hoax, you are only exspoing your own limitations. Learn my friend. Not just what you think you know, but what you think you know. Understand? Peace. AAC

[edit on 7-6-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to look at our charter

As for the gender remark, spirit holds no gender merely personality. Thus brotherhood is taken more in a spiritual context. Hope that helps

Readings what I do these days.
No probs and well done

Still unsure about the brotherhood context though but you gotta have a name I suppose. Spirits personality is something I am comfortable with. This personality is my spirit. It is mostly humorous and mischievous. Despite my getting away from it all the spark still shows itself...every now and then.

The main problem is a lot of the spiritually enlightened should lighten up. You can be serious and have fun at the same time you know.

The days of stern monkish existence are gone.

Well, then it just proves you're full of it and don't really know anything about the subject '
'

Your youth betrays you. Explain how it proves what? I have to be full of something or I would be a vacuum
or is that your point??
I have read many your posts over these boards, I would aim queries of subject matter expertise to yourself

"don't really know anything about the subject" MMMM that is a very presumptiuous statement to make. Not very enlightened...must be the Danish weather

Chill out kid the world gets worse from now on in

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
The name that comes into my mind when I read this is Darth Vadar.

Thanks

Hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to misery and misery leads to the... Dark Side.

The Human condition.
Suffering can lead to hate also as can misery lead to suffering. Brothers you got me wrong. I hate none. Suffering and misery are subjective and I have neither of these.....The Dark Side...MMM I would have hoped that someone enlightened could have used a better metaphor. You do know Star Wars was a film, right and Darth Vadar was played by an actor?
Ooh your scaring me now

Equally the dark side could lead to all of the above *smug*. Didn't know you had to choose sides. The universal consciousness is about balance...not just good and bad. White hats and black hats...oh no I was going to use a movie metaphor.....

Ye without sin cast the first stone. You judge more than you think. If you thought more, you would judge less. When you think that you are exposing a hoax, you are only exspoing your own limitations. Learn my friend. Not just what you think you know, but what you think you know. Understand? Peace. AAC

C'mon......double speak mumbo jumbo. Sin is a human condition...don't count here. Judgement is about thinking, so I suppose if you spend all your time thinking you will never get round to judgeing

When I am exposing a hoax I would be showing someone else's limitations not mine for sure. I learn everyday. Today I learned again that I am still glad to have given up the delusional psychic thang....so not to turn into self righteous types like you
All humans think they know what they know. You all here on these boards think you know what you know. But it is all subjective. How do you prove that any of this stuff goes on outside your mind?

Thanks for your time all, its been mmmmm interesting

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

'

Your youth betrays you. Explain how it proves what? I have to be full of something or I would be a vacuum or is that your point?? I have read many your posts over these boards, I would aim queries of subject matter expertise to yourself

"don't really know anything about the subject" MMMM that is a very presumptiuous statement to make. Not very enlightened...must be the Danish weather

Chill out kid the world gets worse from now on in

(Note: I took the liberty to edit out all those useless smilies.)

And how so does my youth betray me?

You said you had practiced that "delusional gig", and you are somewhat sure it is hoax (delusional). So what I cared to ask you was, how long you had practiced your gig, and you replied that you coulden't remember, because you were / am delusional. So to explain what I said; You can't remember how long you practiced you delusional gig? That just means you didne't practice enough.

""don't really know anything about the subject" MMMM that is a very presumptiuous statement to make.", maybe but I am not seeing you making any objection to what I said.

And no, I do not have a problem with the world. Only with the people in it, such as those who think they know, but don't. So please don't claim to know all about something that you haven't even experienced in a long period of time.

EDIT: You also said you haden't practiced anything, I was refering to psychic abilities (as we were discussing I believe). Just proves another point.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Today I learned again that I am still glad to have given up the delusional psychic thang....so not to turn into self righteous types like you.

Nice quote. I know you.. you're the..

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"a teacup can hold a set amount of water. You can pour in all you like, but it will eventually spill over and much will be lost. At a certain level you can be satisfied. The water in the cup is all you need. That which is still in the pot is desires like fame and fortune. Chase it and your cup will spill. " -- Siji Tzu by Raymond Larose

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I made a note as to factor in personality into my reply. I was shooting for the humor angle. Oh well, I'll remember next time. AAC

[edit on 9-6-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

(Note: I took the liberty to edit out all those useless smilies.)

That's because you are a control freak and have to have everything match your image of the world

And how so does my youth betray me?

Your too young to know

Originally posted by VolatileYou said you had practiced that "delusional gig", and you are somewhat sure it is hoax (delusional). So what I cared to ask you was, how long you had practiced your gig, and you replied that you coulden't remember, because you were / am delusional. So to explain what I said; You can't remember how long you practiced you delusional gig? That just means you didne't practice enough.

"somewhat sure it is a hoax (delusional)"? I used the term hoax in refer to another gentleman's reply. Hoax and delusional ain't the same thing. You attributing words to me....."coulden't remember" ? WTF? Not possible to remember something you did not do....practice. I just did it who needs practice??

""don't really know anything about the subject" MMMM that is a very presumptuous statement to make.", maybe but I am not seeing you making any objection to what I said.

I need not to make any comment on a presumptuous statement. It is not possible to any way is it? Your control freakery means you have already made up your mind. hence the presumption?

And no, I do not have a problem with the world. Only with the people in it, such as those who think they know, but don't. So please don't claim to know all about something that you haven't even experienced in a long period of time.

I assume you believe that I think I know but don't. I do not claim to know all about anything....no one really can unless the subject matter was small enough....like name a Dane who landed on the moon

"Havent experienced in a long period of time." Where do you get that? Are you fishing... All I want to say is I have had many paths / corporeal experiences. The clue is if you believe. The mind can believe anything. Believe that you can become a better spirit / human / cup of coffee through meditation / trance / drugs you can. But once you get through that, physicality means nothing. I became as if within and beyond joy, is the way that I would word it today. But equally in the flash of a thought your whole existence could be a mind construct. Whoosh its gone. But it can be back.

Practice is something a sportsman must do, to do what he must.
The psychic gig just is. Its there, you don't need to practice. When you learned to walk did you practice or did you just walk? You just did. No lesson plan, no chanting just walk and you improve your walking....there is no need to practice.

Today I learned again that I am still glad to have given up the delusional psychic thang....so not to turn into self righteous types like you.

Nice quote. I know you.. you're the..

Nice one thanks. It was a comment about "psychic" types genarally. Not meant to be personal, sorry. Like the joker. If I were to become one of the astral plane Ithink joker would just about sum me up...
Joker the Guardian Angel mmmm nice

Must get a copy of Steve Millar

[edit on 9-6-2006 by something smells]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadboi
"a teacup can hold a set amount of water. You can pour in all you like, but it will eventually spill over and much will be lost. At a certain level you can be satisfied. The water in the cup is all you need. That which is still in the pot is desires like fame and fortune. Chase it and your cup will spill. " -- Siji Tzu by Raymond Larose

Just get a bigger cup or use the full service

I'm sorry. I made a note as to factor in personality into my reply. I was shooting for the humor angle. Oh well, I'll remember next time. AAC

Humour is really needed in this psychic gig. You guys are all tensed up and defensive....Jeeze..lighten up guys. We got an eternity to get through don't make it a drag

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadboi

Just get a bigger cup or use the full service

They'll build bigger cup that can hold more tea and soon they will build a cup so big it will destroy them all! Ha ha ha ha....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join