It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flight Path?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

About 8 months ago i moved to a little country suburb north of Melbourne. Being a city boy all my life i often sit outside at night looking at the clear sky's, but pretty much since moving up hear i have seen many things i and other family members that i class as skeptics cant explain. Usually what looks like a white light will just move across the sky darting around at different speeds and directions. What i find strange is that the lights will fly towards stars, pause all of a sudden then fly to the next closest one? But the strangest occurence happened about three months back when what looked like two of these lights chasing each other. First they started out flying in some kind of formation then split up and flew away from each other at huge speeds then joining back in the formation again, this happened a good 3 or 4 times before i lost site of them darting away. I really cant work out what these lights could be as they travel way to quick for a plane? and in all honestly on nights like tonight i can sit outside for an hour and see 3 or more of these things. tonight i counted 6 in under 45 mins.

Thanks everyone and sorry if my story sounds a little far fetched but im curious to see if anyone can relate to this in anyway.

All the best

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
maybe a video or picture of somekind to back your claims and research further ?
or you just joking ?.......hence your name

[edit on 19-5-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hi Imbalanced,

I've tryed to record footage on a samsung D600, but even fully zoomed in with nightmode on all i get is pitch black. If i can get my hands on better equipment over the next week i will definatly put it on.

By the way i've had Jack_Knife_Joker as my chat name for the last 4 years but i can understand what you mean.

All the best

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
well there is a joker inyour name. anyways.
how bout just setting a camera on a tripod and keep the
shutter open for a bit, see if you get streaks of light.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'll see if i can get a friend up to give it a try. Personally i have no idea about camera's and the footage i tryed to get was taken off a D600 mobile phone.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a mobile phone you say ?
huh ?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yeah a Samsung D600, the best i could do.

top topics

join