It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come in here and take your shoes off~

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
its the fabric and security of this matrix we have created to sustain life for us to reach this point of complete wholeness...
it is inevitable, and will continue to happen to all form's of sentient life like ours...
yet the trust in an infrastructure to "show" you the truth is the insecurity that is developing at this present moment in the singularity of time...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm not even going to read your post anymore, they just irritate me..seriously! I think you have important things going on in your mind, but you speak in riddles and you never answered my question either in the one thread about Satan impersonating men. If you want to be heard, you are going to have to listen yourself

I'm not trying to be mean or ugly..and all apologies in advance for anyone perceiving me this way.
Magestica

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
sorry that you find my tongue indifferent...
why dont you ask a specific question regarding one of my many parables for further clarification?...

and i answered all that needed to be brought to light with the satan impersonation post, review...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And I DO read your post and please..I don't expect you to feel any emotion for how I perceive what you write. I don't expect it from my thoughts, therefore wouldn't expect it from yours or anyone elses.

You did not answer my questions..now you review
If someone *wants* to understand you, why make it impossible for them? If someone is actually *interested* but cannot comprehend what you are saying, help them..I am not beneath you~

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yet for most things or acts of comprehension it requires more than an individual speaking to them on their terms...
it would be very difficult for me to relearn your terms...
please ask me a specific term, or question that could be further explaind to you, that i have not so done justly....

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am simply trying to understand you I suppose and because of my lack there of, I'm getting irritated. And that's why I stated I was just going to stop reading you post, which is rather sad as I put alot of time a effort into trying to decifer them. Personally, I think I'd feel happy and obliged if someone said this to me..but that's the difference I guess between people.

So why again do you think or know Satan is impersonating men? Why should it seem people today should beware of those whom we come in contact with on a daily basis..I sincerely to not possess this feeling about people around me and am sincerely wanting to know WHY I should.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
if others want you to possess a feeling you should be very weary of them,that person...
why are they? because they want to decrease the power of the christ body within men once he is made aware to persons...
i have been made aware of this christ body and he/it/ as well as all that is is a very beautifull thing...
some would rather continue down the path our "civilization" has been headed and disregard this body...
be very aware when you deal with people...
the truth, are emotions are food for higher than 3d beings...
at least those who care solely about themselves...
the chaos that you percieve is not just random and due part to some "chaos" theory, this is institutional lies...
people have known this for a time and a afraid to admit this for fear of retribution of these beings, yet you unplug when fear is non-existant, hence the repeated attacks on persons who know this, just be very couscious about those around you, some may have even been planted in your life before our "time" for time is really nonexistant...
i am attempting to give those who listen the keys but a true study of "jesus" and events in the past as well as knowledge about oneself is the only potential means of individual escape...
just realize that all that is is all that matters/really...
and that we are much more important than led to believe...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know this post will not garner me any friends, going against the wishy washy, feel good, lovey dovey, candle waving, new age trends, but here goes. ....

No your God is not my God. - thank God.

If there is one thing that irritates me it's people taking a christian concept and saying "well I don't believe its like that I believe its like this". Happens with the discussion on hell all the time, not to mention jesus, God and verses.

So the concept here applies to God. Before the squealing starts over "my interpretation of God is as good as yours" hear me out.

I believe in the Christian God. I believe in the attrubutes he displays in the bible, I beleive in the 2,000 years of church teaching + the 4,000 years of Jewish teaching on the subject, not to mention his own divine revelations and inspiration = that equals a heap load of history and teaching.

Now you want me to believe that that immense body of evidence is equal to the suppositions you (not you magestica, but you to posters generally) have dreamed up in some touchy feely attempt to discover yourself?

Or in an eclectic mish mash if ideas culled from various religions and picking out the bits you like ignoring the rest?

Sorry, but in the end your God is a figment of your imagination, mine is a 6,000 year old divine revelation of truth.

And thats where the rubber hits the road,

Sure talk about your god until the cows come home, but don't imagine that for an instant "it" has an equal standing to YHWH. Your god is basically a figment of your imagination, just the same as an idol is nothing more than stone or wood, your god is nothing more than foggy thinking and wishful thinking. Your god is a wannabe god of no validity, no reality, no substance.

So there, flame away

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the god of persons worship come in two fashions...

an entity that wants and needs your worship,ritual, and abuse of fellow man...
and one who does not, that loves regardless all of creation...

you choice as to where your soul resides, and that is the beauty of the choice of the choice...

for some peoples "god" require them to and not allow them to make a choice...

so simple...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't know really or even think you are really referring to me (as you stated in that one paragraph). But let me just clarify some things for you and anyone else who might have delusions about my belief(s). I'm not all new agey, touchy feely, tree hugging, candle burning, lovey dovey etc etc..I was brought up in the church 'SB' and therefore I cannot fight my own inner beliefs with reference to those Christian beliefs..they are there, and will be probably forevermore. But I do not dare say that my God is not your God thank God!! As I said above, he has many colors and we choose which color is easier for us to see him or believe in him with.

Children for instance..are born right away with the belief of God, long before we adults come along and paint it with different colors of religions or beliefs. WE paint their God for them. We do it to eachother, through our religion. This is wrong wrong wrong! It is not our duity as humans to make someone believe as we do in order to get to heaven. I don't understand why we cannot be happy for Gods sake, that people DO believe, whether it follows our same belief or not?

Why can't one of those dogmatic religious people knock on my door ONE time and ask me if I believe in God and when I reply yes, instead of them trying to break me down from him with how wrong I am in how I do believe-they answer something like " I'm so glad you and I share in the belief of God together even though our proofs or reasons differ greatly" And then we smile and close the door happy that we share a God who cannot be judged according to one persons or many persons beliefs????

If we can reverse back in time to our childhood envisions of God, then it is there we might just find him in the purest form..through our innocence alone which is not darkened or or dampered by a multitude of different beliefs that are impending our persona of God..is where he is and this has nothing to do with any book or any religion.

So please, do not label anyone until you know exactly where they stand.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Majestica I was waiting in anticpation for your reply to my post. I believe that you are a person of strong spiritual strength, knowledge and ability, and I enjoy your posts immensely.

So I did not write that in order to 'dump' on you or to attack you personally, but to all those who generally follow those common "My God is your God and you have no right to disagree" beliefs.

Certainly God has many 'colors' (a dangerously wishy washy undefinable term to hide behind) but he is one being. Just as I have many moods, and abilities but am one being. However appealing to the commonality of God does not mean that you can dismiss the uniquness of Him.

Certianly children are born with a belief in God, but they also have "magical thinking" until about age 7 (?) (help me out someone with Piaget). So they also believe trees can talk, guys in purple costumes are the cookie monster, and stuffed toys are alive.

Its an intellectual development, not intuitive knowledge. Its ignorance not innocence.

What we do to children, in the right environment is teach them the full knowledge about God, not just that he made the birds, bees, and trees and loves you.

Just to know about God does nothing, as the bible says, even evil spirits know that God exists, doesn't mean they are happy with it.

What you need to know is that God sent his Son for you, and that he loves you so much that he died for you. Those are hard teachings, and few accept them. Yet that is God, that is YHWH.

Why can't one of those dogmatic religious people knock on my door ONE time and ask me if I believe in God and when I reply yes, instead of them trying to break me down from him with how wrong I am in how I do believe-they answer something like " I'm so glad you and I share in the belief of God together even though our proofs or reasons differ greatly" And then we smile and close the door happy that we share a God who cannot be judged according to one persons or many persons beliefs????

So call me dogmatic, your beleif of God is nothing more than a fantasy in your own mind. I know this hurts, I know that this makes you feel insulted, and for that I am sorry, but its the truth, the blunt truth.

Now if i came around and told you that there was an ebola outbreak in your neighbourhood and you said "Oh I'm not afraid of that I believe that the tooth fairy will protect me" then how honest would I be to say "I am so glad you have a belief, hip horray, I am sure your belief will save you". That would be a lie, it won't.

So we can't go back in time to a time when we all knew about God and we all lived in fairy land innocence, it just doesn't exist. The rubber hits the road when I say, Your god is not mine, let me tell you the Truth.

If people want to continue in their flights of fantasy then so be it they have made their choice, but I would be worse than a liar if I agreed that they were correct.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Alas NC i have seen a side of you i've never seen before.

To each his own, religious oppression or standardisation is such a terrible thing, continue to fight those generalisations!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I expected to be flamed Nerdling, telling the truth to people rarely is recieved with open arms and thankfullness. Especially in this post christian age where "new Age" thinking predominates.

But I have to call a spade a spade on this issue.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You made some very profound statements in which I shall certainly like to respond to, but for now my earthly duities are calling..so I'll return tomorrow with my thoughts

Mags

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Since you have referred to my quote "My God is your God. Thank God." twice I suppose you would like me to respond. Your asking is my honor/duty to answer.

First, if you are referring to me...

"My God is your God and you have no right to disagree" beliefs.

Where have I stated you have no right to disagree? Everyone has every right to do whatever they want.

As far as your views...

I'm done with the religious flame wars. From this day forward I'm going to do my best not to say anything towards another about their views. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop sharing the things I have learned. I will also continue to move forward with my research. But I am going to be extra cautious about directing anything towards anyone. I don't do it in real life so there is no reason to do it here. Plus it just causes a loop and the belief structures are reinforced. So it actually causes what I would consider a negative effect.

Majestica

Unfortunately, I am unable to go back to childhood to find an uncolored or undistorted view of the source. My first church service was before I was a month old. They had to get to me early but it still didn't help.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
uIVIa your MGIYG statement is very common, as well as people getting upset when told that its not true. This was not directed at you in particular at all.

Actually I agree, I don't normally come out and cause a fuss over it either. However there is a time and place for it and the way the thread was waxing lyrical with togetherness and brotherly love on the other page irked me.

Think of it like this.
An american and a North Korean meet.
The North Korean says "Why are you against me, we both have a government, and seeing we both have a government we are both the same".
The American says "Yeah man, like wow, we all believe in the same government, and wow government is good and comes in all colors, so why fight it, you believe in your government and I will believe in mine, here have another joint".

No, in reality the American says, "But your government is not the same as my government at all. The structure is the same but the content is completely different. "

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
one practices idolatry, another acts like they dont but gives people the choice to follow or not...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
uIVIa your MGIYG statement is very common, as well as people getting upset when told that its not true. This was not directed at you in particular at all.

Actually I agree, I don't normally come out and cause a fuss over it either. However there is a time and place for it and the way the thread was waxing lyrical with togetherness and brotherly love on the other page irked me.

Think of it like this.
An american and a North Korean meet.
The North Korean says "Why are you against me, we both have a government, and seeing we both have a government we are both the same".
The American says "Yeah man, like wow, we all believe in the same government, and wow government is good and comes in all colors, so why fight it, you believe in your government and I will believe in mine, here have another joint".

No, in reality the American says, "But your government is not the same as my government at all. The structure is the same but the content is completely different. "

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by Netchicken]

LoL. I didn't see you drop and give me 20 before replying to my post!

Here have a joint, nah brother man have two.

=========~~
=========~~

*lighting a candle*

Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ok, I'm better.

Hmm, I thought you were going to tell a joke about a North Korean and an American. Darn.

Your analogy is great but I don't believe in governments. They are a figment of a lot of people's imagination.

Oh yea, sorry about all the togetherness and brotherly love. Majestica, give this man a hug.

*putting shoes back on*

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I love how you began with complements of my posts, only to end with insults-interesting concept.

I don't agree..God is one being *yes* who sheds his light on all of his creation in different ways, forms. There is nothing I would really consider dangerous about believing in him. Unless he tells me himself that I'm being too wishy washy about how I believe in him.

Just curious NC. Do you have kids? Have you ever asked a 2 or 3 year old to tell you about God?? There is absolutely nothing that would ever make me feel my childs, or someone elses child was ignorant in their belief and view of God. Magical, yes we are born with the magic of life but unfortunately the world itself through time and experiences can take the magic away from us.

You don't think trees can talk?? Boy, you really are missing out on the *magic*...if you listen closely, you can hear all things living talk. Next time you are somewhere surrounded by trees and nature, just listen..

I disagree, it IS innocence and it IS intuition. And I believe firmly that one can find that innocence again..it isn't lost really, only covered or masked by this world we live in..ironically though, it is the world that gives back to us...if we allow it to. Otherwise we definately can get trapped or lost in this world of different religions, different views, stress, worry, relationships, problems, the list goes on and on of all the things we cram on top of the pureness and love of life and God.

What *WE* do to children is steal their magic and innocence away Netchicken. With our fancy ideas instowed upon us through our trials and errors.

Knowing about God and believing are two seperate things. I know AND believe, with or without the bible or someone telling me how exactly I should...How can you possibly tell me I'm wrong for this? I'm not saying you are wrong for how you believe, I'm just glad you do. That makes us both believing and loving the same God only different circumstances, because he knew that Netchicken and Magestica are two different people he wanted more then anything to believe in him, but had to find a way to fit our seperate personalities or cultures. That to me is the most amazing thing about God, is that he didn't just give one road for everyone to follow that leads to him..he gave many..

I know that God sent his son, and I also know he was not the only son..again, Jesus is for you and cultures/paths alike.

I'm not calling you dogmatic, you are strong in your beliefs yes. Understanding of others though, no...
If my belief in God is nothing more then a fantasy, then so be it. Can you honestly say that *your* God laughs at me and is going to slam me into hell because I believed in him by way of fantasy and beauty and love for ALL creeds and cultures/people?? My mind has given *our* God more for all to believe. Your mind has given God *your way* or none at all...

*I don't believe in tooth fairies NC, please don't belittle me*

I will continue in my fanatsy land believing God and you will continue in your harsh confined world and together we shall meet in the end..I have faith.

Sorry if my post is choppy, I don't know how to post quotes throughout and answer them individually. But you know what you wrote and I answered my truest feelings on everything. I would not expect you or anyone else to believe in the manner I do, or perceive God in the way I do..It was meant for me and anyone else whom I happen upon in life traveling the same road as me.
Magestica

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
very good post indeed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join