It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these real orbs (ghosts)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My husband and I just purchased a 108 year old historic home. We were reviewing the pictures that our inspector took and came across these.
Please look at the one with the stairs and the office one

I am terrified of ghosts.. Any suggestions would be great.

mod edit:

removed link

[edit on 18-5-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
the only thing i could spot was a demon face in the 3rd pic in the window on the left, looks like it has a black cloak on! hmmm other than that you're fine. enjoy the home.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I saw the orbs.. some people say they are dirt on a lens but that only holds if they appear in the same place.. others say its dust in the air but again that does not look like dust to me. It does however look like a water spot on the lens or something but as it does not pronounce in the same place it seems doubtful.
I have a picture that a friend sent me that is riddled with orbs although they had made no note of their presence in the photo. img124.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As someone who has taken many pictures in side a house I was renovating, I can assure you that the "orbs" are just dust particles floating in the air that are illiminated by the flash and being so close to the lense, are way out of focus. There were so many "orbs" in some of the pics I took of a room being drywalled that you could hardly see anything else.

Dust and more dust, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He was using a point and shoot camera with a flash. The orbs are reflected dust particles. Nothing more, nothing less. How often do you see orbs when there is not a flash used??? You see them alllllll the time with flash photography.

Your house is lovely. The colors used inside are very nice. If you have ghosts, they aren't showing up in the photos. The dust is though

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As already mentioned these are dust orbs.

Check out tinWiki's Orb page.
tinwiki.org...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can't say one way or another, since I was not their, but from anyone I has spoken to who has seen orbs w.o the assistance of cameras, all say they are completely harmless, so even if they are real, there is no reason to fear

IMHO

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lzeigler0624
My husband and I just purchased a 108 year old historic home. We were reviewing the pictures that our inspector took and came across these.
Please look at the one with the stairs and the office one

I am terrified of ghosts.. Any suggestions would be great.

mod edit:

removed link

[edit on 18-5-2006 by parrhesia]

I was watching montel and sylvia browne was on it . She said that orbs are always angels .

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I want to thank all of you who took the time to post. I stayed up all night wondering about the pictures. And I agree Sylvia Brown did say they were Angels.

I hope everyone has a great day!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If Sylvia Browne said it, it must be true!!

Really, if there is a flash used and you get one of these "orbs", you have dust

I might be more open to "orbs" if there is no flash involved. You can look at the exposure on the photos(plus being indoors) and see that the flash was used.

You got dust. Not angels(at least not in these particular photos)

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it

new topics

top topics

join