It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminati Jealous of Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Jesus Christ by all counts is the most powerful human being in history. Where else would we get the division of time (B.C. and A.D.) and my two favorite holidays: Christmas and Easter.

The illuminati psychology is ingrained in their own worldly, and selfish egos.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We don't know if they even exist, but if so I assure you they do. Why? Easy- he and his followers are their #1 obstacle to some perverted world Goverment dictatorship.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Jesus Christ by all counts is the most powerful human being in history. Where else would we get the division of time (B.C. and A.D.)

That was only used in parts of europe, and they spread it to the rest of the world by being rather un jesus-like.

and my two favorite holidays: Christmas and Easter.

Both are entirely pagan holidays with only a thin made up connection to jesus.

he and his followers are their #1 obstacle to some perverted world Goverment dictatorship.

Problem with that is that the christian holy books talk about how they're going to kill all the non-beleivers and establish a King of the Planet that will have a Thousand Year Reign.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Good point GreatTech
. I'd have to agree with you that Jesus was the most powerful person in history for the reasons you stated above. Not to mention he's also the most well known spiritual teacher in history. Also most movies about religion star him. He's also at the same time as being the most popular and loved religious icon, the most controversal. So many people have been killed in history just for believing in him.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by ProudCanadian]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'd suggest that more people were killed throughout history for NOT believing in him.

Yeah, the Illuminati would certainly be jealous of the residual power Jesus continues to wield through the church.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah the Catholic church is pretty harsh, so are many other forms of christianity. But they aren't really living up to the ideal Jesus wanted. A lot of, if not most of his followers are hypocrites.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to both of you, but millions have died for Jesus Christ. From the Roman genocides against us, to the Islamic persecutions, to the Middle Ages 100 years war and so forth. In fact, more people die right now for Jesus Christ than under the Romans (and that was ALOT of people- 1 million in the Colosseum alone). Also, "most of his followers are hypocrites" that strikes me as a ridiculous comment- how can 2.2 billion people be "mostly hypocrites"? I also don't like taking the blame for the RCC's policies in the past, especially when they made a priority out of killed people who believed in the same things I believe in.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
No name has traversed my mind more than Jesus Christ. Not my parents' name, siblings', ex-girlfriends', friends', or anybody elses'.

"As often as you did it to one of the least of My brothers and sisters, you did it to me." Matthew 25:40

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That's true. I don't care about any harm done to myself to be honest, but I DO care about those poor Christians who represent what Jesus Christ stood for and who are unfairly tarnished with a brush....

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well I hate to break it to you but all forms of Protest-antism around today
are basically the afterbirth of Roman cahholicism, or more precisely Paulism.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Was/Is Lucifer jealous of God?
Does the Illuminati worship Lucifer?
The answer lies therein.......
edit on 8-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Neither the Illuminati nor Jesus Christ actually exist.

So the answer would be "no".

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Sorry to break it to both of you, but millions have died for Jesus Christ. From the Roman genocides against us, to the Islamic persecutions, to the Middle Ages 100 years war and so forth. In fact, more people die right now for Jesus Christ than under the Romans (and that was ALOT of people- 1 million in the Colosseum alone).

There was never a "genocide" against Christians. Christians simply have a persecution complex.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Also, "most of his followers are hypocrites" that strikes me as a ridiculous comment- how can 2.2 billion people be "mostly hypocrites"?

I don't know "how" they do it, but they certainly do a good job.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
none of you are correct. there is no "god". what people believe to be "god" is actually more like the "force" from star wars. are there very powerful beings that can be considered gods? yes. this does not mean people should worship them. so if jesus was "jealous" of anyone, it would be one of these more powerful beings. and more than likely he was not "jealous" but "upset" with them because they were malevolent towards mankind. there are also benevolent and neutral entities that are very powerful. if anyone is familiar with dragon ball z and goku's story, it is the most accurate outline of the same story that has been told time and time again. Lucifer is jesus, and the story is about his "pride" getting in the way of his "enlightenment". he was not cast down from a magical floating city for wanting to take it over out of his own arrogance. there is truth to all of this, but most people have been brainwashed by one side or the other.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

1st Peter 3:22, Who is gone into Heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

The illuminati are no different than the multitude of religious groups and the teachers of law that Jesus Christ confronted in Judea. Men who enjoyed the power and high positions which resulted from simply making their converts twice the children of hell through false teachings and the doctrines of man. Nothing is new today - the pyramids rise right on top of a populace made to forget about their Creator and Lord and King Jesus Christ. The population, converted into those very children of hell, sit in fear of this oppression rising that dictates every aspect of thought, word and belief. Yet, they've been so thoroughly indoctrinated by the teachings of these very men that they cannot look at the words above and hear them. So they continue to reject their very salvation and the One whom drove the serpent religions underground for a season in order for them to be brought to repentence. Now that the falling away has occurred, the world gets the sons of perdition. Christ has been in His Sons this entire time, shining light upon the world. Yet, this is the verdict, the world preferred darkness because their deeds were evil. So once again, they prefer the one eye of darkness that shines the false light, with countless numbers searing their conscience through the 'deep things of satan' and the promises of 'hidden mysteries and secrets' which are to be found by eating the fruit - "going within".

Those leaders were envious and knew that they'd lose control and power over their converts if their converts would hear and see Jesus Christ. And to this end, it is the doctrines of men that fill our minds from which we reason, and thus we remain deaf and blind to His words. And so we keep wanting those things that the illuminati define as "good", even though it is those very things which harden our hearts and minds to Him who is good.

But through it all, Jesus Christ reigns as King and Lord with all authority in this world subject to Him. The deceived will continue to deceive until that serpent is destroyed. In that deceiving, the inherent wickedness within man is becoming more and more visible for all the world to see, and the realisation that it is man who fights His God and always has done. The mystery of iniquity. Jesus Christ spoke the truth - it is from within a man that all evil comes. Only a man could think that killing innocents is justifiable, it is only man that could think slaughtering babies was a right, it is only man that could think sawing another living being in two or blowing up a bus in the name of God was acceptable, it is only man that could think sticking his penis up an orifice for the passing of excrement was 'normal' and that to teach children the same was 'correct', it is only man that could set another alight as a candle, it is only man that due to greed is willing to backstabbing a work colleague or fire staff, it is ONLY from within man that evil comes. The heart of man is wicked. We are antichrists and beasts. We have that mark. We are in Adam, not in Christ - the firstborn of the new creation. The illuminati and man actually want the old world order - their "god is Adam. its not a 'new world order' no matter what they label it - their desire is for a golden age led by and worshipping man.

The NEW ORDER was and is in Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thelonious2

Ah, I see you've made it over here. Why do you think that Jesus of Nazareth never existed?

Christians were indeed persecuted by some of the ancient Roman emperors and people, as well as some Christian on Christian persecution with the Albigensian Crusade.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Ah, I see you've made it over here. Why do you think that Jesus of Nazareth never existed?

it is quite possible that Jesus of Nazareth, or at least someone based on the character, actually existed. There is no historical evidence for his existence, but many mythological characters were probably based on real people. but even if he existed then, he doesn't now: he would have been dead for over two thousand years.

Yes, I realize that Christians believe he rose from the dead. Muslims believe that Muhammed rode into heaven on a white horse. Rastafians believe that Haile Selassie was God. And so on.

Christians were indeed persecuted by some of the ancient Roman emperors and people, as well as some Christian on Christian persecution with the Albigensian Crusade.

There were individual cases of persecution of Christians, but certainly not the "genocide" that the other poster mentioned. To suggest over a million Christians were killed in the Coliseum was ridiculous. And Christians have persecuted others through the ages far more than they have ever been persecuted themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There isn't much from any of those periods to prove anyone existed, but we have writings on the figures.

Yes, I realize that Christians believe he rose from the dead.

Yes, I do. I am Christian.

Just because there is a diverse and numerous amounts of faiths and religions doesn't negate that certain figures existed or that God does exist.

So what about the Assyrian Genocide where nearly three million Christians of Syriac, Armenian or Greek Orthodox denomination were murdered by the Ottoman Empire? Or the Armenian Genocide committed by the same and caused death of countless Christians? Or the Pontic/Greek Genocide?

There are many assaults against Christians in several now Islamic dominated countries in the Middle East and Africa.

There was persecution of Christians in the ancient Roman empire as to the number I cannot say off the top of my head.

Of course, for most religion is only an excuse for their violence and hatred, not the cause.
edit on 9-4-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The power of His name "Jesus Christ" and the Holy Spirit it invokes says it all. If you ever despair or are in fear in this or in the dream world, His name offers strength and protection even against the dominions of darkness, demons and any other form of unrighteousness.

I KNOW this to be true. Thus, I give my love, allegiance, and humble heart to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who indeed has mighty and righteous power. Praise be to Him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join