It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminati Jealous of Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
That's true. I don't care about any harm done to myself to be honest, but I DO care about those poor Christians who represent what Jesus Christ stood for and who are unfairly tarnished with a brush....

Is this a quote from the Simpsons ? You should use the " ... "

Had to edit. Its the guy that lives next door to Homer...was it Flanders?
edit on 9-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence
none of you are correct. there is no "god". what people believe to be "god" is actually more like the "force" from star wars. are there very powerful beings that can be considered gods? yes. this does not mean people should worship them. so if jesus was "jealous" of anyone, it would be one of these more powerful beings. and more than likely he was not "jealous" but "upset" with them because they were malevolent towards mankind. there are also benevolent and neutral entities that are very powerful. if anyone is familiar with dragon ball z and goku's story, it is the most accurate outline of the same story that has been told time and time again. Lucifer is jesus, and the story is about his "pride" getting in the way of his "enlightenment". he was not cast down from a magical floating city for wanting to take it over out of his own arrogance. there is truth to all of this, but most people have been brainwashed by one side or the other.

I find your reply very interesting and agree with what you say. Could you please explain more about the "Magical floating city"

<< 1   >>

join